Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (60673 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Truckpusher: I sabi you? undecided

Yes, na me be d stone from dat evil forest of sambisa.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Truckpusher: Then drop dead and join the herd mentality. cheesy
nature has it that people like you tend to die early and miserably... I pray for you man
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
Bunchersstab:

Yes, na me be d stone from dat evil forest of sambisa.
If you live in a glass house ,do not throw stones. tongue
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Since when?
When u reach this end? grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
lynpetra:
alrite.cheesy cheesy.
lets forget about holes for now.
seems i will have to google about holes..
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote
author=all4naija] You damn know what I am talking about! The earlier
you listen to Jay Z music the better for you, to know the meaning of
the word HOLE!
[/quote]*belches*
Thank God for yet another important hole!Jay z?OK!*belches again*
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
MzMariah: When u reach this end? grin

The world is a small place naw. grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by 50calibre(m): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
Truckpusher: At least those e-warriors here that keep lying themselves will now see how their fellow girls are exposing what they love most.......it's all about the money bro!

Lemme hear any girl come here and talk blah blah blah......

In the Nigerian culture it is accepted and the women can't do jack about it until they are economically, emotionally stable and stop being greedy without control .How many women have been able to leave their comfortable houses on the basis of a cheating husband yet in NL we have too many people divorcing their imaginary husbands on the basis of cheating........21st century fraud. grin

Lol i don't take anything most girls on NL say seriously because i know its nonsense. i form my opinions based on what i see, not what i hear. there are a few here who keep it real though, kudos to those ones. The noisemakers can go on living out their fantasies on NL.

I know that more than 85% of the females on NL can agree to being a 3rd wife to a rich man, so i laugh when i see some here saying how intolerant they are to cheating because i know its just noise. money is a top priority for the average Nigerian woman and she will tolerate anything as long as the money keeps flowing in her direction.

5 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
RedBenson:

The world is a small place naw. grin
Chai.... tot you already slept o, I for curse you well tomorrow grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
Truckpusher: If you live in a glass house ,do not throw stones. tongue

Dats my point extactly...
end dis thread.
Beta still, teach me how to hack let find a way to end it.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
frankben: nature has it that people like you tend to die early and miserably... I pray for you man
If I die right now,it wouldn't make any difference because dead people do not cry for themselves and my mates have died before ,so what's the big deal about death? undecided

My condolence goes to you that is so afraid to die ,even as you die before tomorrow morning. kiss

Meanwhile, if all this pissing party is all about that lil puccy you running after, then you need to cut it man ,no woman is worth fighting for until she's under your custody.Uunless you're a miserable sonofabitch puccy chaser and puccy chasers never gets the damn puccy anyway . tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by chupcake(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chei.. People please, stop with the 'All Men Cheat' cliche. You all are making me think there is something wrong with me..

Not all men cheat...!!!
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by solidman59(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
See girls de talk say men de cheat. Who are they cheating with? My mind tells me it's oda guys' girlfriends. Chew on dat babes!!!
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
MzMariah: Chai.... tot you already slept o, I for curse you well tomorrow grin

But u didnt answer me naw so i had my right to go catch my sleep. E be like say i go soon do like that. D tin don dey scratch my eye go far sef. Or u don gree make we stay?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Bunchersstab:

Dats my point extactly...
end dis thread.
Beta still, teach me how to hack let find a way to end it.
Apparently you're drunk or you're mistaking me for someone else tongue
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
RedBenson:

But u didnt answer me naw so i had my right to go catch my sleep. E be like say i go soon do like that. D tin don dey scratch my eye go far sef. Or u don gree make we stay?
I know say you no fit stay till 4. shame on you jor grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
Truckpusher: Apparently you're drunk or you're mistaking me for someone else tongue
Am even takin alomo now...
do u want some?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
MzMariah: I know say you no fit stay till 4. shame on you jor grin

But na u no talk naw. If u talk now, why i no go stay? Make we stay?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
Her overall package 40/100 fake fake things. undecided
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: 1
Is your boyfriend faithful?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
RedBenson:

But na u no talk naw. If u talk now, why i no go stay? Make we stay?
Go sleep, tomorrow na work o ( for you sha) smiley
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Is your boyfriend faithful?
Ex....nd yh..he was
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Alexsmith20(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
ShirelleBaby: NONE-i will not settle for less.Not all CHEATS are MEN and not all MEN CHEAT tongue
*in mr ibu's voice* Sister u go old 4 yr papa house oo

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Ex....nd yh..he was

X
U jst told d world u're officially single.
ur pix or idonbelieveit
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
MzMariah: Go sleep, tomorrow na work o ( for you sha) smiley

Even u sef no go fit stay. Gud9t jare. Make i go sleep, i no be night watch-man wey go come keep vigil. Go to bed too and sleep like a 2day old baby.

*will dream about u*

Gud9t once more. See ur moro o.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
Bunchersstab:

X
U jst told d world u're officially single.
ur pix or idonbelieveit
Huh.... undecided.....
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by LaurelP(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: All guys are cheats. Rich or poor, cheat na cheat shikena kiss

And who do they cheat with?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by beatzbyraiyub(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2014
lynpetra: *belches*
i taut belches mean mitches? Cuz i heard in dia muzinc 2 alot.,
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2014
nairaland no go kill mecheesy
the kind username wey i dey see this daye ehn.Which one be 'native doctor'
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 08, 2014
lynpetra: *belches*
*Have my hands on my nose* Now you are acting like a hole! grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by beatzbyraiyub(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2014
all4naija: *Have my hands on my nose* Now you are acting like a hole! grin
men c rythmes!
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by onila(f): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2014
A Rich Cheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40)

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / 19-year-old Boy Marries A 39-year-old Woman (photos) / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.