Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,756 members, 7,965,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:12 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (269338 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Empiree, thanks for helping out with the hadith requested by usermane. They would have taken me ages to come by.

As to your question about BH and army, the residents said truly the army fled from the rampaging insurgents while the DHQ said they didn't flee, rather they "chased" the BH.......

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 6:04am On Aug 27, 2014
Hkana: Empiree, thanks for helping out with the hadith requested by usermane. They would have taken me ages to come by.
Peace, i believe you or other muslims shouldn't have left it all to Empiree. There are problems with those hadith and his post entirely. I just didn't respond earlier because i 've been kind of busy and feel maybe someone else would come with better answer. You can wait till i address the faults of those Ahadith later tonight.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2014
usermane:
Peace, i believe you or other muslims shouldn't have left it all to Empiree. There are problems with those hadith and his post entirely. I just didn't respond earlier because i 've been kind of busy and feel maybe someone else would come with better answer. You can wait till i address the faults of those Ahadith later tonight.

Ehem......also address the claims of there being "Islamic Economics"

I am on the side that there is no such thing as islamic economic (finance, yes but not economics that can run a nation's economy)

Sissie and Empiree are on the side that islamic economics exists

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

I am on the side that there is no such thing as islamic economic (finance, yes but not economics that can run a nation's economy)

Do you really wanna read about Islamic Economics? I can send you a two volume books titled "al-Iqtisaduna - Our Economics" by Sayyid Muhammad Baqir Sadr.

If you don't know about something that doesn't mean it does not exist. I really wish you read the following books:

* Our philosophy
* Our Economics 1 & 2
* Goal of life

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
usermane:

Salam, kindly type out what you considered "problems" with my entire post. I told you that there are other versions as well that explain more details that I couldn't type them here. Too much. I want to imagine those "problems" that you found contradict Quran. I am waiting.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

I honestly dont think you should expect me to write a book here just because i want to satisfy your thirst. Well, there are books written on Islamic economics by Islamic scholars of past(19cent) and present. See if you can find these books and read them.

***First Principles of Islamic Economics by Sayyid Abul A'la Mawdudi

***An Introduction to Islamic Economics by Muhammad Akram Khan

***Economic Justice in Islam by S.M. Yusuf

***Islam, Economics, and Society (RLE Politics of Islam) by Syed Nawab Haider Naqvi (this book is expensive).

***Islam And Economics by Imran Hussein (this is in one of the videos I gave you earlier. Also a book is written on it).
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
AlBaqir:

Do you really wanna read about Islamic Economics? I can send you a two volume books titled "al-Iqtisaduna - Our Economics" by Sayyid Muhammad Baqir Sadr.

If you don't know about something that doesn't mean it does not exist. I really wish you read the following books:

* Our philosophy
* Our Economics 1 & 2
* Goal of life

funny how you cant point to the quran or hadith

you now like man-made laws?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Empiree:

I honestly dont think you should expect me to write a book here just because i want to satisfy your thirst. Well, there are books written on Islamic economics by Islamic scholars of past(19cent) and present. See if you can find these books and read them.

***First Principles of Islamic Economics by Sayyid Abul A'la Mawdudi

***An Introduction to Islamic Economics by Muhammad Akram Khan

***Economic Justice in Islam by S.M. Yusuf

***Islam, Economics, and Society (RLE Politics of Islam) by Syed Nawab Haider Naqvi (this book is expensive).

***Islam And Economics by Imran Hussein (this is in one of the videos I gave you earlier. Also a book is written on it).

Dont point me to books you havent read and do not understand.

Point me to the Quran.....those books at the end of the day have to have Quranic/hadith backing to be useful
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Dont point me to books you havent read and do not understand.

Point me to the Quran.....those books at the end of the day have to have Quranic/hadith backing to be useful

Then I cant help you. I sent some links earlier you complained. At least I read the first two links. And the 3rd one which included videos, I have been watching them for yrs. The link included (Modern economy and Islam, Islam and monetary system, Islam, modern economy and usury and so fourth, Islamic economic system). Another video in the link titled "Basirat" on Banking and finance and riba-economy. You replied within very short period that you went through everything and you want me to take you seriously?.

And these links you complain as well. If you are not satisfied, then it takes a man like you to work hard to earn scholarship title. We are in modern world where information are easily accessible. It's called research. You are the one seeking knowledge on this so be our guest my friend.

You problem is you think that a muslim perhaps with beards have no clue on technology, economics etc. You just wrong. I also read your now closed thread something like what Islam brought to Nigeria?. Albaqir really dealt with you bad. He shut you up. You are only being driven by hate and ignorant. You can do better by research instead criticizing everything Islamic. I recommend you learn history of Islam in Nigeria (and Africa) by Sheik Abdullah Akeem Quick. He's vast in African and Aboriginal history.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Empiree:

Then I cant help you then. I sent some links earlier you complained. At least I read the first two links. And the 3rd one which included videos, I have been watching them for yrs. The link included (Modern economy and Islam, Islam and monetary system, Islam, modern economy and usury and so fourth, Islamic economic system). Another video in link titled "Basirat" on Banking and finance and riba-economy. YOu replied within very short period that you wen through everything and you want me to take you seriously?.

And these links you complain as well. If you are not satisfied, then it takes a man like you to work hard earn scholarship title. We are in modern world where information are easily accessible. It's called research. You are the one seeking knowledge on this so be our guess my friend.

You problem is you think that a muslim perhaps with beards have no clue technology, economics etc. You just wrong. I also read your now closed thread something like what Islam brought to Nigeria?. Albaqir really dealt with you bad. He shut you up. You are only being driven by hate and ignorant. You can do better by research instead criticizing everything Islamic. I recommend you learn history of Islam in Nigeria (and Africa) by Sheik Abdullah Akeem Quick. He's vast in African and Aboriginal history.

I asked you to show me economics in the Quran/hadith and you are telling me nonsense about African history?

Show me quotes from the Quran/Hadith that can be used to run a nation's economy.

Budgets, balance of trade, inflation, deflation, etc

I just want you to see the truth for yourselrf
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

I asked you to show me economics in the Quran/hadith and you are telling me nonsense about African history?
Show me quotes from the Quran/Hadith that can be used to run a nation's economy.
Budgets, balance of trade, inflation, deflation, etc
I just want you to see the truth for yourselrf

Now I see why some folks ignore you sometimes. There are those who enbrace Islam purely by doing lots of research before being convinced and becoming muslims. Onus is on you to research. Period

As for Islam, Nigeria and African history mentioned above, if you can not understand I was talking about a thread you opened (which is now closed), then how are you going to understand Islam and economics. I didnt want to post twice that's why i made it 2 in 1. Haba, is that difficult to understand?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Empiree:

Now I see why some folks ignore you sometimes. There are those who enbrace Islam purely by doing lots of research before being convinced and becoming muslims. Onus is on you to research. Period

As for Islam, Nigeria and African history mentioned above, if you can not understand I was talking about a thread you opened (which is now closed), then how are you going to understand Islam and economics. I didnt want to post twice that's why i made it 2 in 1. Haba, is that difficult to understand?

People ignore me and I ignore some people. That is life.

Some people hate the truth.

The truth, as i have said before, is that there is nothing like islamic economics. There is no economic system the Quran or Hadith.

Modern economics came a 1000 years after islam. Fact. 6th century till 18th century

you can only prove me wrong with direct quotes from the Quran or Hadith
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Empiree:

Sissie actually describe this atheist guy with just one word "Noise-maker". Besides the guy need attention.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
AlBaqir:

Sissie actually describe this atheist guy with just one word "Noise-maker". Besides the guy need attention.

Keep insulting me. Note that I didnt insult you throughout this thread/conversation

However, as long as you guys cant quote your own Quran/hadith on islamic economics, you are the ones losing.

There is a muslim somewhere reading this thread and losing faith.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
AlBaqir:

Sissie actually describe this atheist guy with just one word "Noise-maker" . Besides the guy need attention .

This i know....a very long time ago grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
grin grin grin

Thanks for the insults and trolling,

It wont change the fact that none of you could quote the Quran/hadith on islamic economics.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tbaba1234: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
I can't believe, we are wasting time with logicboy... grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
^^^

Who is we? Thanks for trolling and adding nothing.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
^^^
Troll harder.

You are only embarrassing yourself.

We all know the psychology of those who are losing the arguments- insults and trolling when they run out of bullets
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Still waiting for Quranic/hadith backing for islamic economics
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
tbaba1234: I can't believe, we are wasting time with logicboy... grin

Oga me, na me myself dey shocked grin grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
^^^
more trolling grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
^^^^
I wish I can say I feel your pain, but I don't. Your problem is you keep harping on "show me from Qur'an/Hadith where Islamic economics is" like you were told Qur'an/Hadith are Economic textbooks.

You've been given links, videos. Yet, you're still not satisfied. If Oliver Twist happened to meet you, I'm sure he'd tell you to put a lid on it.

Your comment about someone reading the discussion and losing faith shows you aren't here to learn or dialogue objectively; rather you're on a mischief mission. I think you've been indulged enough.

Beat it.

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hkana: ^^^^
I wish I can say I feel your pain, but I don't. Your problem is you keep harping on "show me from Qur'an/Hadith where Islamic economics is" like you were told Qur'an/Hadith are Economic textbooks.

You've been given links, videos. Yet, you're still not satisfied. If Oliver Twist happened to meet you, I'm sure he'd tell you to put a lid on it.

Your comment about someone reading the discussion and losing faith shows you aren't here to learn or dialogue objectively; rather you're on a mischief mission. I think you've been indulged enough.

Beat it.

The links, books, videos on islamic economics all have to be backed by the Quran/hadith. Or are you guys now islamic without the Quran

I read 4 links of long winded articles that had little or no backing from the Quran/Hadith. Even when they did quote the Quran, it was about simple trading ethics- "dont charge interest", "dont cheat", "no usury". smh

Do you really think I am the one being pained here? You and your fellow muslim brethren have resorted to name calling when they have been proven to be baseless on islamic economics. The keep shooting themselves in the foot with their own guns
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
The best thing here is that I didnt call anyone names. I dint abuse/insult. Yet, I have been abused for telling the simple truth and asking for Quranic evidence.

Banning me is the only tactic they have left (after insults, name calling and trolling)

#winning

grin grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by deols(f): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
TheBigUrban2: ^^^
Troll harder.

You are only embarrassing yourself.

We all know the psychology of those who are losing the arguments- insults and trolling when they run out of bullets

E pain u? Chai! I like the pixure smiley
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
deols:

E pain u? Chai! I like the pixure smiley

lol.....who is the one pained? You followed me from another thread.

Carry on. Feel free. kiss
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by deols(f): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

lol.....who is the one pained? You followed me from another thread.

Carry on. Feel free. kiss

Lol. I succeeded in raising ur ego a bit.

#nuff 4 a week. Keep wasting ya time on how others CHOOSE to live.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by TheBigUrban2: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
deols:

Lol. I succeeded in raising ur ego a bit.

#nuff 4 a week. Keep wasting ya time on how others CHOOSE to live.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tbaba1234: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Subhan Allah the words of Ibn Kathir stated over 900 years ago with regards to the Khawaarij and their ways

The Imaam, al-Haafiz Ibn Katheer (died, 774AH, rahimahullaah) stated in “Al-Bidaayah wan-Nihaayah” (10/584-585) regarding what the Khawaarij would do to the Ummah if they ever attained strength:

“If they ever gained strength, they would surely corrupt the whole of the earth, Iraq and Syria (Shaam) – they would not leave a baby, male or female, neither a man or a woman, because as far as they are concerned the people have caused corruption, a corruption that cannot be rectified except by mass killing.“

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tbaba1234: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
The Messenger of Allah sallaAllahu alaihi wa Sallam said:
"Everyone in my Ummah (nation) will enter Jannah (Paradise) except the one who refuses."
They said: Oh Messenger of Allah! And who will refuse? He said:
"Whoever obeys me will enter Jannah and whoever disobeys me has indeed refused."
[Saheeh Bukhari]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (234) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.