Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,888 members, 7,938,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Need Money - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Money (3903 Views)

I Need Money To Subscribe / I Swear , I Need Money Badly!!!!! / If You Get Contract,job Order Or Purchase Order And Need Money To Execute: Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Money by vokalguy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2006
Is this girl nuts, u need money so is nairaland a bank, stupid girl
Re: I Need Money by eveseh(f): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2006
i need money too
everyone needs it
Re: I Need Money by OldGlory1(m): 1:05am On Jul 17, 2006
Tenik

Please reply my post. What Collateral do you have, and what interest are you willing to pay. I have the money and i want to know what the return on my investment would be. I have the money sitting in an account in Nigeria doing nothing. If you can give me some collateral and interest, i will make a call to my account officer and have you sign a contract and drop something of value. Where are you in Nigeria currently?
Re: I Need Money by ikamefa(f): 1:09am On Jul 17, 2006
Old Glory:

Tenik

Please reply my post. What Collateral do you have, and what interest are you willing to pay. I have the money and i want to know what the return on my investment would be. I have the money sitting in an account in Nigeria doing nothing. If you can give me some collateral and interest, i will make a call to my account officer and have you sign a contract and drop something of value. Where are you in Nigeria currently?

*nose in the air* why do i smell something----------------------?
Re: I Need Money by OldGlory1(m): 2:22am On Jul 17, 2006
Ikamefu

I bank with Bank of America and i am sure they have a branch in Brooklyn NY. I can also loan you some money if you need a loan, if not then "put your nose" out of my business.
Re: I Need Money by ikamefa(f): 2:28am On Jul 17, 2006
world rated bix nix man (Bill gates brother) cheesy

i said i smell something u don't know if its fishy, good or smells like puh -puh , why are u jittery? methinks u got something up your sleeves , hey don't sweat?

man i don't need a loan, especially not from u *roll eyes* bank of america koo, chinese bank ni * hisses*
Re: I Need Money by mamaput(f): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2006
Me i need Money too.
So please send me some Dollar or Euro no coins please.
Like as from 2000€ will do me for now the sky is the limit i will also take more.
I will drop my virginitys security but then i want it back. When i return the money .
But i can only afford to pay back a doller a month cheesy
Re: I Need Money by wise(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2006
Is this some kind of jokes?
Re: I Need Money by retro(f): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2006
mamaput:

Me i need Money too.
So please send me some Dollar or Euro no coins please.
Like as from 2000€ will do me for now the sky is the limit i will also take more.
I will drop my virginitys security but then i want it back. When i return the money .
But i can only afford to pay back a doller a month cheesy

Haha. I can send you 1 cent . . .
Re: I Need Money by blueiyke(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2006
Who doesn't need money these days?

Abeg, tell us something else.
Re: I Need Money by tenik: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2006
hey hot angel, i thought i liked u but u just pissed me, anyway not kinda dissappointed. i know human beings would never help in money issue except it has to do with some,s life on d line, its nothing to do with my life but its urgent. i,ll sure get d money and be back to give u all d gist. U all should cover ur face for not rendering help shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need Money by tenik: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2006
heyn vokal guy i tink u just need 2 learn how to address people better afterall it was not addressed to you. And nobody was expecting u here coz we know u dont have. Just find d topic that fits u. angry
Re: I Need Money by vokalguy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2006
Old Glory:

Tenik

Shut up stupid, if u wanna 'help her' then send her an email and don't act like ur dad owns Bank Of America, look at him. " I have the money sitting in an account in Nigeria doing nothing' stupid idiot, i hate it when niggaz act like they are d shit, bla bla bla, account officer my foot, nigga u can boast 2 other nl members but not vokal_guy fool

tenik:

heyn vokal guy i think u just need 2 learn how to address people better afterall it was not addressed to you. And nobody was expecting u here because we know u don't have. Just find d topic that fits u. angry

D last thing u'll see me doing is going on a forum online and asking for money, i am sure u've heard of d word called 'loan', Its available in local banks in ur area, don't come 2 nl sounding desperate anyway i ain't got time 4 y'all
Re: I Need Money by OldGlory1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2006
Vokal

I think the water in TX is messing with your brain. You can only shout like that online. I am a business-man, and you are a hater. I am not boasting, i have the money and it bothers u? Fcuken gay! Go hump your daddy's anus! Queer Muthafucker.
Re: I Need Money by vokalguy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2006
Old Glory:

Vokal

I think the water in TX is messing with your brain. You can only shout like that online. I am a business-man, and you are a hater. I am not boasting, i have the money and it bothers u? Fcuken gay! Go hump your daddy's anus! Queer Muthafucker.

Lol i see u boiling, i see u gettin mad, lol kid, u a business-man i guess u 4got 2 attend college cus if u did u'll know TX is always hot, so how did u come up wit the 'water in TX' lol. Please tell me dat was a joke, not that it was funny but at least that will save u some cry  If u a businessman i guess u like d african bill gates who loves 2 give his money out,  come 2 think of it Bill Gates gives his 2 charity, u want to give urs 2 some faceless b***h who flash u something on d webcam smiley lol ain't hating kid cus there is notin 2 hate about u, got love for you, oops i mean got love 4 your stupidity, vokal_guy nigga
Re: I Need Money by OldGlory1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2006
Vokal

Reading and comprehension is not one of your traits. Did your gay ass hear me ask for collateral? Listen you Gay son of a hoe, mind your damn business. It ain't got nothing to do with you. Piece of rubbish, Homo homeboy. Punk a$$ Nelly wannabe! I am allowed to be stupid with my cheese Homoboy. It still does not have anything to do with you. Niggaz be straight up hating these days. Damn!! where is all this coming from.? They say everything is big in TX, I guess we have big Haters too down south.
Re: I Need Money by Hugoboi(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2006
Nairaland is not a bank so y,all b***hs looking for cash had betta look else where

@vokal $ old glory
y'all really acting like sisses
Re: I Need Money by vokalguy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2006
lol,  kid,  u still boiling,  the summer is hot and u boiling, not good 4 your health and o well i ain't d one 2 bother afterall u rich and u can give all Nairaland members loan, who needs collateral? lol u rich, lol all this gay and homo rubbish just cracks me up,  if u swallowing some, i ain't hatin on u nigga,  check this forum, vokal loves d chick not d privates lol,  if u homo, i still got love for you smiley,  lol this is Nairaland, i can say watever i want to say and if u mad click on d x at the top, u know microsoft knew what they were doing when they made that x at the top. lol damn kid,  ain't know that ish could make u so mad, its all good,  holla at me sometime mr bank of america, lol, and notin 2 hate on kid, just being realistic, son
Re: I Need Money by vokalguy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2006
Hugoboi:

Nairaland is not a bank so y,all b***hs looking for cash had betta look else where

@vokal $ old glory
y'all really acting like sisses

real talk my man, NL ain't 'Bank Of America'
Re: I Need Money by tenik: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2006
hey i know ur kind of person dats all u do boast and boast. its so normal for you to talk shabbishly d way u have just done, Anyway u had better go backand learn how to stay on forums. People like u never act positively in matters that are necessary to someone else. its okay boi just shut ur blabbing mouth and nobody cares to hear ur pyscho babble bullshit, Grow up boi
Re: I Need Money by OldGlory1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2006
Vokal

U did not mind your business and you got stung. You bring men down to acting like kids. You are in the states bro, you know how this goes down. First rule of thumb is to mind your business. As long as it does not harm you, why come at me like that? Dude like i said i am a business man, and this here is no joke. I do not have a webcam, and i usually do not attack other ballers. Just doing my thing, living ghetto fabulous and trying to make this paper. I got offended when you called me a fool, and claim it is because of titties i am willing to loan my hard earned money. Come on now player!!! Well the other dude is right we are acting like Bitches and it is played out. Peace!! Sorry about the Homo-shit!
Re: I Need Money by vokalguy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2006
lol, hey vokal ain't boasting, its ur love-vendor daddy up there who claims he'll give u his trust fund 2 use 4 those implants of urs, hey he complained 2 me that when u flashed him on cam, all he could see was a chest that was flatter dan a cutting board. lol and like i told ur love-vendor, if u mad, close d window and if u wanna stay, watch wat u say, lol o boy now i am enjoying NL, love it when people all get worked  up. smiley
Re: I Need Money by OldGlory1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2006
Tenik

I know u ain't talking about me girl!!
Re: I Need Money by OldGlory1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2006
Vokal

I have called for a truce dude! Enough already!
Re: I Need Money by vokalguy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2006
aiight but no more boasting,
Re: I Need Money by tenik: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2006
old glory sorry abt dat, wat do u want now, my car or my father,s house receipt. tell me wat u want ok, pls just ignore those kids
Re: I Need Money by OldGlory1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2006
Tenik

Nothing your dad owns. Just something of value that i can hold on to till the money is refunded.
Re: I Need Money by vokalguy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2006
tenik:

old glory sorry about that, what do u want now, my car or my father,s house receipt. tell me what u want ok, please just ignore those kids

lol old glory,  see what i am talking about, she wants  you to hold on 2 her car (which she will tell d police u stole) or her father's house receipt (what u want to do wit that anyway),  look dude, I'm going to be realistic here, this girl is a big time fraud.
Re: I Need Money by tenik: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2006
old glory, u really av to be specific here. ok u want my certificates? do you? Just make a suggestion of wat u want and i,ll tell you if av got.
vokal, u ar so jobless dat all i can see u write is trash it does not affect or make impact on me. go to sleep plsssss
Re: I Need Money by spikedcylinder: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2006
Nairalanders!
At least you people know am a regular poster,you see the problem is i have a problem.I need urgent money too.My ass needs urgent and serious liposuction.I cannot move,i cannot blink,i cannot eat because of this serious problem.Please help.It is a big and huge problem.
Help me before i die.
Amen.

grin
Re: I Need Money by OldGlory1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
Tenik

I will be more in interested in a Vehicle as collateral. Specifically one a 1993 or younger.
Re: I Need Money by tenik: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2006
oh com on old glory, where on earth will i get dat. stop kidding me and get serious. not into vehicles so i dont know jack about them

(1) (2) (3)

Dr Samuel Okafor A Liar?!!! / Ohio Man Puts Up ‘please Hire My Wife’ Billboard For Jobless Wife / Mugabe's Thought On Racism(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.