Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,869 members, 7,889,907 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

DJ Khaled Announces ‘we The Best’ Headphone Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khaled Announces ‘we The Best’ Headphone Line (495 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] / Nicki Minaj Files Restraining Order Against "Weird" DJ Khaled After MTV Proposal / DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Khaled Announces ‘we The Best’ Headphone Line by Ntnews: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
On Monday, Khaled announced his latest project, We The Best Headphones.

The producer revealed the news on Instagram expressing his excitement on his latest business venture.

“Today I am proud to announce that I have partnered with Heads Audio & Bang Olufsen to create the best audio in the marketplace, We The Best Sound.” he captioned the photo.

“We The Best Sound represents the very best in audio entertainment. Alongside the prestigious Bang Olufsen brand, We The Best Sound and Heads Audio will provide the listener with the highest quality sound in electronic audio entertainment and will continue to carry on the tradition in excellence set by Bang Olufsen.

It will also provide the listener a chance to hear audio the way I hear it when creating my music.

I take pride in crafting a sound based on time, care and most importantly the best quality sound on the planet

Source - http://www.stobmedia.com/dj-khaled-announces-we-the-best-headphone-line/

(1) (Reply)

Celeb Donates N2.147.380 To Build Nelson Mandela Hospital / J Cole And Kendrick Lamar Working On An Album Together. / Drew Barrymore Taking A Break From Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.