Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (396179 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by macpeter1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
pls for those that have written there test already, pls gist us on how the test went and the likely questions. Is it like the questions from the past questions ? Macpeteonline@yahoo.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by okeyjames(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
DarryOsh: All of you insulting people who are requesting for past questions to be sent to their mails, please calm down. You have to understand that the link for downloading the stuff was first posted on page 20 or so. Most people did not read page by page up to page 20. So Pls stop insulting them. Just direct them, simple.

Why would someone decide to wait for something to b sent to them when they can simply get it with d click of a button? Because they are not aware of the download link! You should consider things before jumping to conclusions. Pls just direct them. No insults!
Lies!!! They are just being lazy. some peeps here requested for past question immediately below a link. What do you say of such person?

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ThaSlimKidd: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
Send to my email... Blah blah blah. Geez!!! There's a link provided already yet you want to be spoon fed. It's click, download, save, open on your fone. How hard can it be.
Pissed off to be following a thread, where there hasn't been any USEFUL info on the subject matter at hand. Abeg FOH
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ikoyila: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
CaptJHMiller:
While some people are very lazy! Just to read through the pages and find the links to download the materials themselves is too much for them too do.

How many links do we have in this thread for the materials, from different people! But you lazy things can't just click on it to download yourselves. Expect everything to be giving to you, imaging some even asking for expo!
May God forgive you all.
pls kip telling them. d thread don tire person sef
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by kfykdot(f): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]NAwa ☺º°˚ ☺º°˚ ☺º°˚˚˚˚
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 08, 2014
vikktor: Pls has anybody wrote his or her online test....abg gv us clue abt it plzzzzz o

Wrote? R u sure u'r a graduate

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 08, 2014
I sincerely hope that wl be no more dropping of mail-addresses.

The Workforce practice questions are nothing like what u'l meet when u get to take the real test, the only comparable part is the format.

I was opportuned to take part in the Nigerian Breweries Logistics Trainee test administered by workforce and I honorably failed even after digesting the whole ability test questions.

The key piece to succeeding in Aptitude tests is CONFIDENCE. If u go take the test with the 'Either I get this job or I die' mentality, I guess u'l av to die den. Jez relax and everything will work out fine (talking from experience).

Wrote the Standard Chartered and Union Bank's tests without reading a thing and I passed both (((don't ask me what I'm doing on this thread; I'm awaiting the next stage)))....

I read tirelessly for the NB and Keystone Bank's test and 'na regret mail dem knack me'.... My point here is ::::: its not about ur knowledge,,,,, even a primary 6 student will score a 100% in the tests they administer if given enough time;;;;; it all about SPEED and ACCURACY.

Both your speed and accuracy will be impeded if you become jittery or feel pressured....FREE YOUR MIND.....It works all the time.

And Lastly, pls and pls, don't do the test in a cafe!!! U need perfect silence for this test. Even a hum can make u fail, gringringrin jez kidding. I hope u do get the message dou. Borrow a modem if u lack one. If getting a modem becomes a major challenge, ask to be taken to the cafe manager's office.

P.S. If u find any typo in this piece, it might be as a result of sleepy fingers. Goodnight yall and God's best to us all in the test.

I hope this marks the end to mail-address dropping and the start of meaningful contributions.

14 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by finnie911(f): 1:43am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Ambi25: 1:58am On Jul 08, 2014
You May also try this trending one! See it here http:///vxZsvA
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by mcpat(m): 4:33am On Jul 08, 2014
dolarolls: Pls, Pls & Pls help a brother out, kindly send D past questions to droluga@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot, God Bless.
better thunder fire u there

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CaptJHMiller: 4:38am On Jul 08, 2014
topelouis: .
Thanks a lot boss. It really helps a lot when you have experience. Since this materials are not going to be of much help, which will you recommend is more in the line of workforce? GRE, GMAT, SHL??
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by klassic(m): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2014
please help!
I did not get a mail from them , but i went to their website and input my id number and got a reply that i have been selected. but then how do i know my date for the test and access the video as there is no link below.
Please i need urgent response .
Thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 08, 2014
klassic: please help!
I did not get a mail from them , but i went to their website and input my id number and got a reply that i have been selected. but then how do i know my date for the test and access the video as there is no link below.
Thanks

And what ID number are u talking about for Jove's sake?,,,, I got both the mail and sms and none said anything abt any ID number
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 08, 2014
CaptJHMiller:
Thanks a lot boss. It really helps a lot when you have experience. Since this materials are not going to be of much help, which will you recommend is more in the line of workforce? GRE, GMAT, SHL??

Honestly, I dunno aw to classify most of dis tests coz I'm not familiar with either GRE or SHL formats. Guess I can't doze out much help to u here; i'l be inclined to lean towards the GMAT format dou.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by klassic(m): 6:10am On Jul 08, 2014
always read and understand before you comment. I simply said i did not get a mail or sms, but followed a link i saw on this thread and i as was asked to key in my applicant ID number which i did and the response was the message every other person got that i have been selected. But then, no link to click to proceed. So i simply asked what should be done since no link. Any ideal?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 08, 2014
klassic: always read and understand before you comment. I simply said i did not get a mail or sms, but followed a link i saw on this thread and i as was asked to key in my applicant ID number which i did and the response was the message every other person got that i have been selected. But then, no link to click to proceed. So i simply asked what should be done since no link. Any ideal?

Always learn to communicate important information well! I feel there's a major difference between 'Applicant ID Number' and jez 'ID Number' u wrote in the previous post. I hope u get some who can read and understand well to help u.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by cc150615(f): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2014
klassic: always read and understand before you comment. I simply said i did not get a mail or sms, but followed a link i saw on this thread and i as was asked to key in my applicant ID number which i did and the response was the message every other person got that i have been selected. But then, no link to click to proceed. So i simply asked what should be done since no link. Any ideal?
Hi, I think what the guy said u should use is www.wfmcentre.com/uacn2014/username=your email address. not any id number so follow that link nd you should get ur details.
I used that nd it worked tho I got the text it was only the Mail I didn't get, ciao.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by onymodel(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2014
topelouis:

Wrote? R u sure u'r a graduate

hahahaha
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eduxerxes: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2014
Pheeeeeew!!! Now I feel like commenting, no more Emails. Online tests are very easy to pass. Just one simple tin u need to do.............................surround urself with mercenaries and genius folks. If possible, assemble them at a fast food joint and choose a quiet corner. Ur success is insured and assured. QED!

NB: after the test, arrange one Sharwama for each of 'em. End of story!

4 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Preciousolaoye: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2014
cc150615:
Hi, I think what the guy said u should use is www.wfmcentre.com/uacn2014/username=your email address. not any id number so follow that link nd you should get ur details.
I used that nd it worked tho I got the text it was only the Mail I didn't get, ciao.

i sent my email address and then continue but I've not seen any reply, sms or mail. How long did it take before u got one
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by klassic(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2014
pls the link is no longer working, this is what i get:An error has occurred.
The requested page cannot be found.
TPL_BEEZ5_SEARCH

You may wish to search the site or visit the home page.
Search...

Home Page
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.
#404 Category not found

any hope on the way forward?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by bk2020: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2014
Those who have done the test I mean uacn should pls tell us ow it went..men..I am kind of nervous o..
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Dfavouredone: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2014
klassic: please help!
Thanks

Brother i feel ur anxiety, just follow this - i try it to confirm it before recommending it.

visit www.wfmcentre.com/uacn2014

Then enter that ur Appl ID and click continue. It will then direct to a page containing ur test date, test time, test coode and the video.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by pathardy(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2014
Pls those who ave done d test should pls Gist us.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Please send the past question to my email at onyedumekwunonso@yahoo.com, please I need it urgently
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ControG(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2014
macpeter1: pls for those that have written there test already, pls gist us on how the test went and the likely questions. Is it like the questions from the past questions ? Macpeteonline@yahoo.com

Bro, please help with d Past questions. odieteogaga@gmail.com..thanks in anticipation
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by luvprince4real(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2014
ControG:

Bro, please help with d Past questions. odieteogaga@gmail.com..thanks in anticipation
This is one of d reasons nigeria is not moving forward.

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ControG(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2014
luvprince4real: This is one of d reasons nigeria is not moving forward.

Lol. It was after I finished commenting. I read previous comments.. if I had read it b4, wouldn't b asking same lame question

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Maya2pretty(f): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2014
topelouis: I sincerely hope that wl be no more dropping of mail-addresses.

The Workforce practice questions are nothing like what u'l meet when u get to take the real test, the only comparable part is the format.

I was opportuned to take part in the Nigerian Breweries Logistics Trainee test administered by workforce and I honorably failed even after digesting the whole ability test questions.

The key piece to succeeding in Aptitude tests is CONFIDENCE. If u go take the test with the 'Either I get this job or I die' mentality, I guess u'l av to die den. Jez relax and everything will work out fine (talking from experience).

Wrote the Standard Chartered and Union Bank's tests without reading a thing and I passed both (((don't ask me what I'm doing on this thread; I'm awaiting the next stage)))....

I read tirelessly for the NB and Keystone Bank's test and 'na regret mail dem knack me'.... My point here is ::::: its not about ur knowledge,,,,, even a primary 6 student will score a 100% in the tests they administer if given enough time;;;;; it all about SPEED and ACCURACY.

Both your speed and accuracy will be impeded if you become jittery or feel pressured....FREE YOUR MIND.....It works all the time.

And Lastly, pls and pls, don't do the test in a cafe!!! U need perfect silence for this test. Even a hum can make u fail, gringringrin jez kidding. I hope u do get the message dou. Borrow a modem if u lack one. If getting a modem becomes a major challenge, ask to be taken to the cafe manager's office.

P.S. If u find any typo in this piece, it might be as a result of sleepy fingers. Goodnight yall and God's best to us all in the test.

I hope this marks the end to mail-address dropping and the start of meaningful contributions.
thank u bro, i guess being jittery impeeded my timing for Keystone and Union Bank

I'l just be relaxed, thank you, I'm really happy for this smiley

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Maya2pretty(f): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2014
bk2020: Those who have done the test I mean uacn should pls tell us ow it went..men..I am kind of nervous o..
pls don't be na sad

Pls let us be relaxed, calm, confident

Quickly skip to d ones u know best, we really need a success mail after this smiley

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by tobey2ng(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2014
eduxerxes: Pheeeeeew!!! Now I feel like commenting, no more Emails. Online tests are very easy to pass. Just one simple tin u need to do.............................surround urself with mercenaries and genius folks. If possible, assemble them at a fast food joint and choose a quiet corner. Ur success is insured and assured. QED!

NB: after the test, arrange one Sharwama for each of 'em. End of story!
Thumps up,guy u gt mouth.Like say u read ma mind'wink'
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by cc150615(f): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2014
Preciousolaoye:

i sent my email address and then continue but I've not seen any reply, sms or mail. How long did it take before u got one
I mean they sent me the text invite first then I just used that to check the details It was just shown on the page when I used that not that it was sent to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.