Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (394652 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by chyna4luv: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
For those yet to write their test, please don't waste much time solving that chat(ECOSYSTEM) incase you come across it in your questions. Also, if you are through with your test and you want to submit, when you click on finish a pop up will display asking "close & submit". What you should click is submit that is when your test will be finally submitted to workforce. Please DON'T click "close" because if you do, your test will start afresh with either 2,3 or 4 minutes to re-write the test again.

I am talking from experience I got from a nairalander who made such mistake. He was among the first batch that wrote the test.

Good luck!

12 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by lastmessenger: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Anybody writting the test tomorrow in umuahia should pm me lets put heads together and nail this uactest.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by jayshadow: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
chyna4luv: For those yet to write their test, please don't waste much time solving that chat(ECOSYSTEM) incase you come across it in your questions. Also, if you are through with your test and you want to submit, when you click on finish a pop up will display asking "close & submit". What you should click is submit that is when your test will be finally submitted to workforce. Please DON'T click "close" because if you do, your test will start afresh with either 2,3 or 4 minutes to re-write the test again.

I am talking from experience I got from a nairalander who made such mistake. He was among the first batch that wrote the test.

Good luck!
Thanks 4 ur timely reminder!!! 4 dose yet 2 write der tests, pls take note
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Rochero(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
@ artisticallyart, where did u write your test? @workforce centre?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romeoprexx: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
pls someone should pm me the past questions, just got mine this night and I'm writing tomorrow 12 July... I'll b grateful
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romeoprexx: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
romeoprexx@yahoo.com that's my email pls
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by talktolateef(m): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2014
emahnwel:

Could you please send me the questions/screen shots. I barely have none to practice with. Mine is next week too.
emahnwel@gmail.com
check from thread 31 - 35.......
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by pearlmma05(f): 12:48am On Jul 12, 2014
Pls are calculators allowed 4 d test

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by tochex4real: 1:12am On Jul 12, 2014
this kind question

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 12, 2014
LMAO. That kind question.

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by frankdupree: 2:49am On Jul 12, 2014
pearlmma05: Pls are calculators allowed 4 d test
No they are not cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by chyna4luv: 3:02am On Jul 12, 2014
jayshadow:
Thanks 4 ur timely reminder!!! 4 dose yet 2 write der tests, pls take note

You are welcome.

Lol.....No UAC,WFM staffs or anybody to supervise you now. You are the one to write the test at your own privacy meaning that you are the only one to supervise yourself and you can use calculators or anything that is more than calculators but I am afraid to tell you that, the calculator might not be useful to you if you come across the questions we came across(INCOMPLETE CHAT).

Good luck!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Kentnickole(m): 3:14am On Jul 12, 2014
@ Pearlmma, calculator is allowed since ur taking the test at home or cyber cafe. The issue is that u may nt even have tym to use it due to limited tym hence i advise u improve ur mental calc skills b4 d test. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by dljbd1(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2014
romoruyi: Most of the quetsions on UACN were lifted from the materials which i sent to every1 but i can't expose all the answers here to all their questions........To get all the answers to all UACN questions just contact me on: 08132838328 or BBM: 32D769BB

All UACN Questions were set from the first materials i sent to
you. Below are the materials from which UACN set their test from:

NumericalReasoningTest1-Questions
NumericalReasoningTest1-Solutions
NumericalReasoningTest2-Questions
NumericalReasoningTest2-Solutions
NumericalReasoningTest3-Questions
NumericalReasoningTest3-Solutions
VerbalReasoningTest1-Questions
VerbalReasoningTest1-Solutions
VerbalReasoningTest2-Questions
VerbalReasoningTest2-Solutions
VerbalReasoningTest3-Questions
VerbalReasoningTest3-Solutions

Or goto my thread on nairaland to drop your email address: https://www.nairaland.com/1797563/get-interview-questions-solutions-here

Or goto this link to download the materials: http://revos-vision..com/p/blog-page.html

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Onyiclara(f): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2014
Did anybody get re-scheduled for another test,after writing d 1st 1? Cos i was. They sed it's cos dey noticed i had issues with my test.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by oyeme1(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2014
Maya2pretty: Freely we all have received

Freely we should give too

Pls forward to others smiley

Please help me send to thassan082@gmail.com. thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by clow(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2014

You Bleep up Aswear...

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by solomityo(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2014
Guess u r joking?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by okzcorp: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2014
angry

No calculators are not allowed. They will find out and you will be disqualified. angry

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by TeeiWi(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2014
smiley

Hmmm, I smell mind of a "19, obedient, pretty little pastor daddy's gal"... cheesy

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by okeyjames(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2014
Why are you like this? In your house who will tell you not to use calculator?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2014
Pls who has written d re-scheduled test today?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romoruyi(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahaha....i no fit laugh my belle tear......hahahahahahahahaha.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people funny shaaaaaaaaa

I just finished writing just now and it seems they knew people cheated and later found the answers to some questions.....So they re-enforced with harder 40 questions in 40mins.......Men it was hard shaaaaaaa....But God go see us thru....amen

People who r to write on monday should prepare very hard and improvement on their solving and reading skill faster and accurate for them to make it but with God all things r possible.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by primeson1(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2014
am about to write the rescheduled test and yet its saying invalid username/test code
who else is experiencing this? shocked

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romoruyi(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2014
i did at the beginning.....just type your code in u very well and dont copy and paste.

primeson1: am about to write the rescheduled test and yet its saying invalid username/test code
who else is experiencing this? shocked
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romoruyi(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2014
i just completed my rescheduled test.....Na God ooo

CharlyG1: Pls who has writtern d re-scheduled test today?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by primeson1(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2014
finally logged in........
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2014
romoruyi: hahahahahahahahahahaha....i no fit laugh my belle tear......hahahahahahahahaha.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people funny shaaaaaaaaa

I just finished writing just now and it seems they knew people cheated and later found the answers to some questions.....So they re-enforced with harder 40 questions in 40mins.......Men it was hard shaaaaaaa....But God go see us thru....amen

People who r to write on monday should prepare very hard and improvement on their solving and reading skill faster and accurate for them to make it but with God all things r possible.

Wow! U go still pass shaa.. But wat were d questions like? And did dey repeat any question?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romoruyi(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2014
They didnt repeat any ooo...........U just have to study hard oooo........Get more materials

CharlyG1:

Wow! U go still pass shaa.. But wat were d questions like? And did dey repeat any question?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romoruyi(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2014
Probability, tables, combination, physics, compound interest, percentage calculation

CharlyG1:

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romoruyi(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2014
Probability, tables, combination, physics, compound interest, percentage calculation

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2014
romoruyi: Probability, tables, combination, physics, compound interest, percentage calculation

Chai! No verbal or scenario questions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.