Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,633 members, 7,930,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:25 AM

Fault In Our Stars - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fault In Our Stars (526 Views)

Reps Fault Cut-off Marks Of Unity Schools. / Poor Educational Standard, Whose Fault: / Who's Fault Is It If A Child Is Not Properly Educated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fault In Our Stars by juwoonn(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
I was charting with a friend this morning and he told me that the primary school teachers in kogi state are still on strike. They have been on strike since last term due to irregular payment of their salaries.

He said "Primary school teachers in Kogi State are yet to receive April, May & June Salaries
The state has been paying primary school teachers 60% of the N18,000 minimum wage since last year. NOT EVEN FULL MINIMUM WAGE."

My observation is that this people strike and waste a term every year since 2011 and the Governor has laid off a lot of staffs as excuse to be able to pay workers salary, yet NO increment and no payment.

Why won't students fail WAEC when the foundation is very faulty.

What is the faith of the less privileged? Where is checks and balances? Are the governors above the law? Where is the supremacy of the law?
This country is going insane.
Re: Fault In Our Stars by Peetar3117(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
baba...seh na because of u just finished marking waec...dats y u are lambasting our secondary nd primary sch teachers....
Re: Fault In Our Stars by juwoonn(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Peetar3117: baba...seh na because of u just finished marking waec...dats y u are lambasting our secondary nd primary sch teachers....
Not lambasting teachers, but the government.

(1) (Reply)

SAP APO Online Training / Delsu Post Ume 2014/2015 Is Out / Financial Modeling Usiing Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.