Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,326 members, 7,974,414 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:35 AM

Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) (41885 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by mbiasluv(f): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
O my God in heaven pls hear the prayers Of ur children,have mercy on us.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by mecussey(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
So pple are still staying their...
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2014
The next thing now our President's "face will change" and he will "condemn" the attack. I think someone should remind him that the "C in C" acronym after his name does not stand for "Condemner in Chief." angry
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by bigpastor(m): 2:35am On Jul 02, 2014
This is unfortunate
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by okeqq(m): 5:10am On Jul 02, 2014
saasala: This is too bad. Islam has brought all these upon us. If you are in doubt, I want you to read this article about Islam. Read it here: www..com/are-muslims-heartless-this-article-about-islam-will-shock-you
Many nigerians judge on what they know nothing about! Let's be fair.
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by biomedixexcel(m): 5:44am On Jul 02, 2014
Chai......
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 02, 2014
maryhaam: page was not found tried thrice.

Work of the devil.

https://www.facebook.com/ShopriteNG/app_760414730685190
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by saasala(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2014
okeqq:
Many nigerians judge on what they know nothing about! Let's be fair.
Man, thats the truth, just take it. Imagine a Nigeria with no Muslims, just imagine.
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by judepalmer: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2014
may GOD help us all
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Japlon(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2014
Lord forgive us all of our sins.
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2014
God punish boko haram.. Chai!?
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2014
GOD.. what are you waiting for.. ehn?
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by nellyzkid(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2014
embarassed[color=#770077][/color]All this blood you guys are sharing.all this tears you guys are making us to be sharing!!!there is GOD ooooo

Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by PBundles(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
There was a time I used to look at all that was wrong in Nigeria from crime to corruption and chaos and take solace in that at least we didnt have terrorism and bombings. I would look at other countries that had this inhumane phenomenon and think, this wont and cant happen in my Nigeria. I am saddened to say that I have been proved wrong. My troublesome yet PEACEFUL Nigeria has turned into a terrorists backyard making images I saw of war torn Gaza or Beirut look like childs play.

We sat back Christian and mainly, o yes, Muslims and watched these harbingers of hate spread like a Cancer. I say o yes to Muslim brothers and sisters and say to a large extent you allowed this to happen. Because of blindness to a religious cause the majority of Muslims knew this was brewing but failed to name and shame their fellow Muslims. Little did you/we know that whats brewing was a deadly cocktail, so potent that its contents have now become poisonous. So true is the saying, IF ONE PROTECTS A THIEF EVENTUALLY AS HE HAS NO WHERE LEFT TO STEAL, HIS PROTECTOR BECOMES HIS VICTIM.

I wont lie a part of me cries bitterly but also a part of me says and Im ashamed to say so, swallow what you caused. Not long ago the President (whom I don’t have very high regard for If I must be honest, as I find him slow and not fit to rule; give me a good leader I don’t care where he comes from north , south or west) wanted to place a curfew in certain areas of the North. There was a cry that the main intention was to kill northerners and this had nothing to do with fight this menace. One question, with bombs exploding left and right and body parts scattered too much to count so you still think so.

My fear.....we may be to late. Dr Frankenstein meet the monster you created.
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by theshadowknows: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
please, God, let's not get used to this, for its getting too regular.
sad
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Ametamma: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Only God Almighty will save this Country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe / Oyo Relaxes Curfew, Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Offices, Churches / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.