Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,044 members, 7,976,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:41 PM

Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter (23860 Views)

Home On The Rock. / The Impact Of A Broken Home On A Child / Looking To Furnish Your Family Home On A Budget ? See Items For Sale Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2014
She's funny o...grin grin
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2014
cococandy: Cockroaches have that effect on me.
I don't blame her.

DAMN!!!_Me too.I can smell one from miles away,the goose bumps they give me cry.
I think this is their season sef,saw three last night,men I felt sick almost immidiately.
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by lanresh(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2014
high level of "mumuness" lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by DesChyko: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2014
berem: What she should have used a slipper or shoe to kill,she used a lighter?
Smh

I know say if na you, na broom for one hand, flat slippers for the other hand sure pass..
Make I hear say the spider no R.I.P. cheesy
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by saints2(f): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2014
In Davido's voice ... Omo se gobe, see gobe, now this is serious.
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by justi4jesu(f): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2014
Where is the House and the Fire... undecided undecided

Na wa oh this kind Story angry angry angry
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by larrymoore(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2014
Ma fi opa polopolo pa ejo; stop! Don't kill a snake with an extremely long snake.
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Funniez: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2014
Lighter ke?? Bomb ni
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Votukpa(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2014
They need us men to even kill spiders. Womaaaan.

Do
Not
Be
So
Stupid!
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Youngzedd(m): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2014
I comment my reserve.

Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2014
cococandy: Cockroaches have that effect on me.
I don't blame her.

Lol. I was just thinking "were it a cockroach, that soooo could've been me" embarassed

And that despite the fact that I really couldn't tell you the last time I saw one, years and years ago...
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by kenono(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2014
Exactly the kind of women we have these days, scared of everything! They only know how to make up properly, every other thing faulty about them, and

They dont see anything wrong with them being so weak. angry sad undecided
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by mytym1: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2014
devil at work there
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Abiagirl777(f): 8:10am On Jul 02, 2014
Wouldn't blame her though cos i undastand her fears.
I hav deserted my room in school for months just because of a rat i cam across.
It raises my BP each tym i want to go there.
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by makahlj2: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2014
Insects, arachnids and other pests make women lose their brains. A week ago, my girl saw a mosquito on the wall, screamed and ran from it so fast, that she collided with the opposite wall and hit her head smh...
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by spyder880(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2014
grin grin grin you wan try me? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by wjstar(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2014
nifemi25: Since its not my father's house . it doesn't consign Me. I beg next page pls
Seriously? It doesn't CONSIGN u?
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by wiringdpt(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2014
Fact

Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by wjstar(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2014
Women freaking out on seeing a spider is quite normal. But burning down a whole house just to kill one tiny spider...that's just stupidity.
She should have just used a dynamite.
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2014
Too bad for her.
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Flairritzy(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2014
Why would she used fire instead of broom or sth else? ...extremely ridiculous!
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2014
Cheers 2 d spider
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2014
Some girls fear goat.

I also met a man who fears chicken.

All these people need deliverance..

So the woman no see broom or slippas ?
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by justi4jesu(f): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2014
She never watch spiderman if not she for keep her neck for the spider to bite her not to burn her house. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Odunharry(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2014
After their return from Brazil World
cup,Super Eagles
players were so ashamed of their
great failure that
they decided to disguise themselves so as not to be
recognized Mikel obi disguised
himself as a monk,while walking
round the street of Jos,suddenly an
old lady walked up to him and
said"Hi Mikel".Mikel was amazed and
annoyed that the old woman could
recognise
him,disappointed,he went home
and dressed as a
Mallam. Again he bumped into the same old
lady and she said "How do you do
Mikel? Confused, Mikel asked "But
how do you recognise me
Mama?.the old lady laughed out
loud and said"Are you stupid or what? Its me Joseph Yobo"
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Flairritzy(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2014
[quote
author=stecy4real]Don’t get caught in a web of bad decisions. A woman
in Hutchinson, Kansas, is charged with arson after police say she set
her home on fire during an attempt to kill a spider, the Hutchinson News
reports. Ginny M. Griffith, 34, told officers she used a cigarette
lighter to set some towels on fire around 1:30 a.m., Friday. She was
hoping to catch the little arachnid with the flaming towels and burn it
to death, according to WTSP. It’s unclear if she ever caught the spider,
but the fire that resulted did necessitate intervention from the fire
department. Five units were summoned and managed to control the fire,
which they said had multiple points of origin, within a matter of
minutes. Griffith’s aggravated arson charge stems from the fact that the
other half of the duplex was occupied when the blaze began. No one,
besides potentially the spider, was injured in the fire and the building
only suffered light smoke damage. [/quote] Thank God that didn't happened in Nig, cos white ppl would've attributed it to high level of illiteracy in d country. I wonder what they'll call this one!
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by destino24(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2014
Dygeasy: Well, with a good lawyer she should be pardoned on grounds of foolishness and 'mumuness'

temporary insanity
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by Bet2020(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2014
Women and their FISH BRAIN sef!
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by justi4jesu(f): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2014
Bet2020: Women and their FISH BRAIN sef!

Men and their cow brain tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by penny01502: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2014
na her house nauu
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by penny01502: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Men and their cow brain tongue
wetin come concern you for d talk huuhhh?
Re: Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter by ayobase(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2014
I guess she wanted doing it the way I did kill cockroaches back in the day.
The cockroach must experience fire torture during demise procedure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer? / Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.