Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,515 members, 7,971,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:03 PM

Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate (7338 Views)

Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 / Photo:omotola Celebrates Her Youngest Child As He Turns 13 Today / Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
The actress just shared the photo . According to the photo , her conduct was satisfactory and she was described as a hardworking and co-operative student . She was good student though!

SOURCE : http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/07/photo-omotola-shares-photo-of-her-first.html

Like Us On Facebook : News Nigeria [ www.facebook.com/newsnigeria365 ]

Follow us on Twitter : News Nigeria [ www.twitter.com/NewsNigeria365 ]

Re: Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by cc150615(f): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
so I should do what now? Abeg if u don't have news save ur saliva!
Re: Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by dominique(f): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
She 'entered the school' in 1987 and finished in same '87. That was some speedy education. I noticed she conveniently left out the part that bore her school name.
Re: Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by hatux: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
The name on that certificate am seeing isn't Jolade peeps,its Jalade am seeing oo
Re: Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by ignis: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
dominique: She 'entered the school' in 1987 and finished in same '87. That was some speedy education. I noticed she conveniently left out the part that bore her school name.
Nice Observation.
Re: Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by johnwizey: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
dominique: She 'entered the school' in 1987 and finished in same '87. That was some speedy education. I noticed she conveniently left out the part that bore her school name.
Maybe she went for joined them in the final class
Re: Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by johnwizey: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
Make she upload her first WAEC result before I talk
Re: Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by tpia1: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2014

dont get it.

did she upload it on her private fb page or website and people brought it here, or she uploaded it to the web?
Re: Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
So no be today she start to the Co operate, she be dey Co operate give teachers and head master. Nawahoo, them say u fit from small know wetin person go do when im big...smh grin grin

Chei Omi nwa grin
Re: Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2014
i fail to see what the point is?
that she passed common entrance in pry 4 or she is now 27yrs older?
Re: Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by majamajic(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2014
She will be around 37 now, nice.
Re: Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by Missmossy(f): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2014
What is the need for this?

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate by oshokay(m): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2014
see news ooo!! abeg how will this help OAU management to end the strike

(1) (Reply)

2baba And His Sexy Wife At D banj Wedding Anniversary Party / Bbnaija Tv Star Mercy Eke Reportedly Lost Her Womb At A Tender Age Of 19. / The Deceased Nollywood Actor Clem Onyeka Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.