Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

A Sad And Terrible Experience With Inspiredmen - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Sad And Terrible Experience With Inspiredmen (5282 Views)

My Cotonou Experience With HiliaryAutos / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: A Sad And Terrible Experience With Inspiredmen by promise72(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ ziontrain,

I sure hope that you're being sarcastic rather than you two being strange bedfellas. I'm watching. There will be no ambiguity, mincing of words or beating around be bush on my part. I will be front and center about my opinion. No offence

Its less of an issue with me if someone is good or bad. Although i would rather take good at any time. Most important to me is frankness. Im goin to take your excuse word.

But believe me,

Still here wink
Re: A Sad And Terrible Experience With Inspiredmen by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2008
This seems to be developing to something else.
Lemme get some cuban cigar and cream on da rock while i watch the drama unfold.
Re: A Sad And Terrible Experience With Inspiredmen by Sisikill: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2008
Please enough with all the fighting! We are all adults here

Goodness!

And why are people waiting on Seun to make the rules and regulations for this section? This is not primary school now, what happened to self-governing? How about coming up with simple rules and making it a sticky? I don't think it is that hard to come up with fair rules. . . why off the top of my head, I have 3 already and I am not even a buyer or seller. . . .

1) Thou shall not display car without VIN

2) Thou shall not display car on another dealer’s thread.

3) Thou shall not be braggadocios on the Auto section. . . This is very important, it can cost you your life, the committee of people for a Braggadocios-free Nairaland will be watching. Should you at any moment, in any context, use the words BEST, GOOD, WONDERFUL to describe yourself, it’s off with your head!!! This kind of gutter language can not be tolerated on Nairaland. You can use the words thief, ole, barawo, cheat, liar, oni ro buruku, mai kariya, but never anything uncouthly braggadocios!!

Man Rule. . . Errrr. . . Auto Rule!!

See. . . simple as ABC!!!
Re: A Sad And Terrible Experience With Inspiredmen by sonety2k(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2008
PLEASE CLOSED CASE , NO MORE INSULT grin

Regard

One Love
Re: A Sad And Terrible Experience With Inspiredmen by inspiredm(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4)

2009 Toyota Matrix ( Learn From the Best, Live in Nigeria ) / 2002 Liberty Jeep ( Reg Last Month ) / Nigerian Used Peugeot 307. Bought Brand new price reviewed to 1.550M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.