Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) (2702 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Fish And Fufu: An American Lady's Experience Of Lagos City / The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
Took off this morning from Onitsha to Lagos driving alone all through the way to Lagos. This is the first time in 5years that am driving myself to this city.

This thread is meant to showcase the good, the bad and ugly about the Nigeria's economic capital. Lagos hosts the economic headquarters of Nigeria. Lagos is the economic melting point of all that matter economically, "celebritically", until few years back politically, etc..etc!

Lagos is a city with the largest population on the African continent. Its a city that ply on all types of trade. There is market for 'everything' in this great city, yes I mean everything you want to buy in this life is here.

Thank you

- Chino

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is the great city of Onitsha where I took off from. Onitsha is the economic hub city of Eastern Nigeria. There was heavy down pour this morning in the city of Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is Benin_Ore road! Who said that GEJ is not transforming Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Anybody that tells you that GEJ is not the Barack Obama of Nigeria is not being sincere to himself!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
GEJ is delivering world class highways!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
JB has mobilized to the site of Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Below is Lagos-IB expressway!

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Welcome to Lagos! This is Ojota!

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by EzePromoe: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Is this the Onitsha I know?
Wow, Onitsha don change o.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is Opebi-Allen in Ikeja!

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is Opebi round-about!

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
I hope this would be devoid of sentiments
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
The ever busy and crowded lagos streets!

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
More of Lagos hoods!

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nigerian Institute of Journalism Lagos!

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Some slums within the highbrow area of Ikeja!

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
Will be back with more pictures!

Note that this thread is not for any tribal fights. Keep it clean and adhere strictly to the rules of engagement. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mtchww

1 Like

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by biafransoul: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Some people go don dey fear now. Make una no worry as Lagos is a no man's land there will be no tribal fight.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by LeGull: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
These touristic threads are by far the daftest threads on NL.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
biafran soul: Some people go don dey fear now. Make una no worry as Lagos is a no man's land there will be no tribal fight.

hahahahahahaha
Na this thing u say now go bring the kyn fight sef.
I don die for here o
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by Vansnickers: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
chino24: Welcome to Lagos! This is Ojota!

Enugu is looking nice.
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
Chino again
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by Vansnickers: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Can we see some pictures of Nnewi?
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
slimthugchimee: Mtchww

lmao
u no well
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by chino24: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
For people that thinks Lasgidi is not cool, I will shock you guys tomorrow when I visit Ikoyi and VI!

Brace up you bloody civilians!
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by wasak(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
chino24: For people that thinks Lasgidi is not cool, I will shock you guys tomorrow when I visit Ikoyi and VI!

I'll like to share ur salary. what qualifications do i need for this kinda job? its cool
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
Look at them, lagos is a no man's land!!
************Igbos, always the victim since 1967*****************
any slum is for the s/westerners while any developed area is for the alaigbos.
who are you guys deceiving sef??
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Waiting til u come from ikoyi n Vi tomorrow. grin
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by htconeline: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Travel section plsssssss.
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
This thread belongs to travel section. It has nothing to do with politics.

OAM4J, Mynd_44,Ngwakwe,take note!
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by alizenbohr: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2014
chino24: For people that thinks Lasgidi is not cool, I will shock you guys tomorrow when I visit Ikoyi and VI!

If it rains today in VI, you are the one who might be in for a shock!

I will try to post pix of my sorjourn in Lekki Phase I yesterday (with permission).
Re: Lagos City Uncensored: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly- (Pictures) by Lucasbalo(m): 12:36am On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=chino24]Anybody that tells you that GEJ is not the Barack Obama of Nigeria is not being sincere to himself![/qte]Keep hallucinating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Word ‘chale’ And Its 5 Different Meanings In Ghana / Are you 18-30 years old? No British Visa for You! / New Zealand Student Visa:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.