Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Your Experiences With A Nairalander - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Experiences With A Nairalander (17152 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by KingTom(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2014
Mynd_44:
You obviously grazed on weed instead of pasture this morning. I don't meet cows(expect they are cooked) not to talk of mad ones
LWKM chai grin
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Ishilove: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow: I have met with 3 Nairalanders.

One remains my very very close pal whom I am very fond of. The other I met 1 time, a Mod, the dude looked nothing like what I expected at all. The 3rd is one of the biggest characters on Nairaland, I would love to hang out more with the dude, but time is never on my side.

The Mod is Mynd_44. grin

I was going to meet with Ishilove love until the lord showed me a Vision the Night before our meeting. That girl is a fraud o!! People please dont ever meet her. She chopped my 200 Naira Airtel and till today, shes has been putting me on a long thing. She also tried to steal my Dog.
Lmao!! Mad cow! cheesy

that your bingo that i was doing you a favour by getting it off your hands. Nairalanders, help us judge the matter o; where in this Nigeria do they sell Ekuke for 20k?? That was how much mad cow wanted to sell his hungry looking bingo grin
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Mynd44: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2014
King Tom:
LWKM chai grin
Better no laugh make your oga sack you.

Nairaland will not be held responsible oooo tongue
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Mynd44: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2014
Ishilove:
Lmao!! Mad cow! cheesy

that your bingo that i was doing you a favour by getting it off your hands. Nairalanders, help us judge the matter o; where in this Nigeria do they sell Ekuke for 20k?? :O

Obviously you failed economics. He owns the lice infested Bingo and can sell it for whatever he likes. And what do you need the bingo for? You get Lice fetish?

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow: I have met with 3 Nairalanders.

One remains my very very close pal whom I am very fond of. The other I met 1 time, a Mod, the dude looked nothing like what I expected at all. The 3rd is one of the biggest characters on Nairaland, I would love to hang out more with the dude, but time is never on my side.

The Mod is Mynd_44. grin

I was going to meet with Ishilove love until the lord showed me a Vision the Night before our meeting. That girl is a fraud o!! People please dont ever meet her. She chopped my 200 Naira Airtel and till today, shes has been putting me on a long thing. She also tried to steal my Dog.
lemme guess, Mynd_44, Yuzedo and me grin
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Jamie87(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2014
Mynd_44:
You don chop today so?
The same question I asked you last night.
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by KingTom(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2014
Mynd_44:
Better no laugh make your oga sack you.

Nairaland will not be held responsible oooo tongue
Bro I'm a private practician, no one can sack me but me grin
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Jamie87(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2014
Ishilove:
Fine boy, i hail grin
Morning, miss.
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2014
I met itztunechi. We went out for lunch and just before i finished eating he told me he had to go get something from his car. He went out and never came back. I had to wash the plates because i didn't have money to pay for the food cry
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Mynd44: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
The same question I asked you last night. [/color]
As you are well aware, I am too broke to afford food and damn too ugly to warm my way into my neighbor's heart so she can give me food.

Double wahala
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Mynd44: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2014
Paroman: lemme guess, Mynd_44, Yuzedo and me grin
Stop this heresy. I don't meet Cows.
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Jamie87(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2014
Plane crash in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by MadCow1: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2014
Mynd_44:
You obviously grazed on weed instead of pasture this morning. I don't meet cows(expect they are cooked) not to talk of mad ones

Lol.. grin

See this tall, slender guy. grin
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Mynd44: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2014
Mondisweets: I met itztunechi. We went out for lunch and just before i finished eating he told me he had to go get something from his car. He went out and never came back. I had to wash the plates because i didn't have money to pay for the food cry
When I met Mondisweets, she tried to steal my wallet. Little did she know the darned thing was empty
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Jamie87(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2014
Mondisweets: I met itztunechi. We went out for lunch and just before i finished eating he told me he had to go get something from his car. He went out and never came back. I had to wash the plates because i didn't have money to pay for the food cry
All the guys that meet you always leave and never come back - Beht why?

4 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by KingTom(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2014
Mynd_44:
As you are well aware, I am too broke to afford food and damn too ugly to warm my way into my neighbor's heart so she can give me food.

Double wahala
44 return back to the literature section abeg make laff no tear my intestine. grin grin grin
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Mynd44: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
Plane crash in Kenya. [/color]
We know you have CNN.....

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by MadCow1: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2014
Paroman: lemme guess, Mynd_44, Yuzedo and me grin

I have never met you ..

And stop guessing. cool
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by xynerise: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2014
You had money but you prefer to wash the plates lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Mynd44: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow:

Lol.. grin

Me tall, slender? Hell I am short and round.......I look like those Oshodi park touts who drink more Guiness than they drink water
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2014
Mynd_44:
When I met Mondisweets, she tried to steal my wallet. Little did she know the darned thing was empty
mynd put an aphrodisiac in my drink but it didn't work so he started telling people that i stole from him angry
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by MadCow1: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2014
Mynd is the slimmest, slenderest guy I have ever met.

When I see the guy, My mind ran to all those East African Refugee children. grin

I wonder why Seun wont pay his Mods make them see food chop, grow robust.

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Mynd44: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2014
King Tom:
44 return back to the literature section abeg make laff no tear my intestine. grin grin grin
Uche, face your work ooooo
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Jamie87(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow:

Lol.. grin

Did you just call him a Nepa pole? grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by xynerise: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow: Mynd is the slimmest, slenderest guy I have ever met.

When I see the guy, My mind ran to all those East African Refugee children. grin

I wonder why Seun wont pay his Mods make them see food chop, grow robust.
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Ishilove: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2014
Mynd_44:
Obviously you failed economics. He owns the lice infested Bingo and can sell it for whatever he likes. And what do you need the bingo for? You get Lice fetish?
I jus say make i help mad cow ministry grin
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
All the guys that meet you always leave and never come back - Beht why? [/color]
because they cant handle my "wife materialness" im too good to be true, they have no choice but to run away grin
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Mynd44: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2014
Mondisweets: mynd put an aphrodisiac in my drink but it didn't work so he started telling people that i stole from him angry
How was I supposed to know you are immune to it cos you get your high from it? Don't blame me oooo.
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol. Paroman we met in your dreams, darleen. grin
some few minutes ago, you were obviously delighted to tell the story about how we met. I appeared on this thread, now you are saying this. angry seriously Ishi? angry
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by KingTom(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2014
Mondisweets: mynd put an aphrodisiac in my drink but it didn't work so he started telling people that i stole from him angry
***Taking down evidence***
My case file will soon be presented to Seun. Mynd_44 and Mondisweets.

***Ghen Ghenz***
Keep confessing!

***Observing***
grin grin grin
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2014
xynerise:
You had money but you prefer to wash the plates lipsrsealed
giving back to the community embarassed
Re: Your Experiences With A Nairalander by farano(f): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2014
I've met one nairalander. His head is like a frying pan! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / Sexy Girl Shows Off Her Huge Oranges(+18 Explicite Photos) / Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.