Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:09 PM

Register In Cvbank And Get Your Cv To Decision Makers In Top 1000 Companies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Register In Cvbank And Get Your Cv To Decision Makers In Top 1000 Companies (695 Views)

Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV / Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register In Cvbank And Get Your Cv To Decision Makers In Top 1000 Companies by jolaomi: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2008
this is opportunity of a life time. the cvbank is both a visibility avenue and a financial rewarding program. the program is all about creating a CV database for free for top companies in Nigeria by a top recruiting and consulting firm in Nigeria. just register and upload your CV for a fee of 1500 Naira only.you can bet that your CV will reach decision makers in all these organizations and you know it is far cheaper and rewarding.

besides your CV being seen, you earn for referring others to the fifth generation. on your direct referrals you get 100 Naira each. on each of their own direct referrals, you earn 150 Naira. and on the direct referrals of your referrals you earn 100 Naira and so on till the fifth generation. want you guys to position right now pls. log on to www.recruitpath.com/cvbank
to get more info.

use referral user name: wealthy or you can pay me the 1500 and i will do all the work 4 u. be ready to tell refer others. it is moving fast and it is still in a pre-launch state.

www.recruitpath.com/cvbank
Re: Register In Cvbank And Get Your Cv To Decision Makers In Top 1000 Companies by calebreal: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2008
I will want everybody to realistic about all the information they they paste because some people have spent so much due to wrong facts posted,
presently some in Lagos when to abuja because of what he read on the nairaland forum that university of abuja list has being pasted which is not true. Because the person is still in the school now ,
Pls and pls we should try our possible best in posting the right information,
For all my people out there the list is not yet out , Keep praying God is in control

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies Visit Now! / This Is For Interview And Cv / Chevron's O/m Training Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.