Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,494 members, 7,892,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Credible Store To Buy Consumer Electronics Online - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Credible Store To Buy Consumer Electronics Online (808 Views)

Window 8 Consumer's Preview / The 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show / Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Credible Store To Buy Consumer Electronics Online by dejoning(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
These are the most credible stores to buy your consumer electronics such as camera, desktop computers, laptops, video games. Anything you can think of..

www.amazon.com the problem is they do not ship to Nigeria
ebay.com they also do not ship to Nigeria
target.com the website does not even open in Nigeria
Jumia.com Local Nigerian website.
konga.com another local nigerian website
www.africdeals.com They recently launched and they have an office location in Nigeria now. They ship directly from USA self to Nigeria.
Adiba.com local Nigeria website too

Add more to the list and review them.

Re: Credible Store To Buy Consumer Electronics Online by emwye(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
interesting post. The one i can attest to is africdeals. They send you your items straight from the US and they are relatively cheap. I believe its worth a shot.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Parts: Where To Buy Advanced Ones In Nigeria. / l / Where Can I Swap My Dell Laptop To Get A London Used Apple With Some Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.