Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,413 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) (66224 Views)

Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) / Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) / Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by wanted(m): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Superstar007: See topic wey make frontpage. I get better topics but them no put am, wetin I wan carry their hotness do? angry
You have to first appreciate these pics first before you complain.
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Bia;who re dese flat chested teenagers? undecided so na only these toddlers bells get to offer?hhmm..if u wana see cute gals;visit any of the eastern universities..#mammy water full dere#

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by jhidey08(m): 5:59am On Jul 03, 2014
seribroo56: sir comment your reserve
tongue
tongue
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2014
I know this girls
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by megabyte2(f): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2014
alingo4life: Chai,These 4Girls fine pass all the Girls wey dey Ibadan Poly..Yes,It's a Fact.. grin grin grin
it's a lie all I can see is der heavy makeup and they are well dressed, I am a student of The polytechnic Ibadan and I am beautifully and wonderfully made grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by aruniwar(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2014
My wife fine pass all this !!!! shocked
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by nomabeeee(f): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2014
bolaino: my Good sire, it's on the front page, I can't believe this, honestly.
..I. Wonder hw dz rubbish made front page..my writeups hv neva made front page..na juju dm dy cary?infact am takin it vry personal.hw on earth do I make this front page?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by seribroo56(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2014
Prowizy2: If wishes were horses! grin grin
me i dont make wishes. Ok let me be fair 0814623682600 dis is her number ...gringringrin
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by seribroo56(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2014
noma beeee: ..I. Wonder hw dz rubbish made front page..my writeups hv neva made front page..na juju dm dy cary?infact am takin it vry personal.hw on earth do I make this front page?
pay me #200k and making frontpage wil be an habbit
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by seribroo56(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2014
megabyte2: it's a lie all I can see is der heavy makeup and they are well dressed, I am a student of The polytechnic Ibadan and I am beautifully and wonderfully made grin
realy. You knw the drill. Picture or.....
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by megabyte2(f): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2014
seribroo56: realy. You knw the drill. Picture or.....
you don't need to see my pix
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by Nsonaso(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2014
oluwadare26: the op should include their phone numbers so we can confirm if they are truly bells students. Infact, i think i need d last girl number so that she would be able to update me about d sch admission
Very correct
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by alingo4life: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2014
megabyte2: it's a lie all I can see is der heavy makeup and they are well dressed, I am a student of The polytechnic Ibadan and I am beautifully and wonderfully made grin

megabyte2,are u sure of what you're saying?I finished from the Polytechnic Ibadan and i think i love what am saying..Ladies of the Polytechnic Ibadan are the defination of being Ugly and Rigid..Anyway,I sent you a PM,Kindly reply,i need to see how beautiful you claim to be... grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by material988(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2014
are this people still students?? Nawa ooh
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by M4gunners: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2014
tuffgongjo: .u no like make dem pay her Journals?
Guy dis no be joking matter o.I dey serious o.
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by mimopel(f): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2014
Vincenzi: Get rid of all the makeup,and what you will see is divine FUGLYNESS.

Beauty and ''hotness'' should be ascribed to a lady when she is natural. Not with wigs,lashes and marykay pancake.

God bless u 101 tyms
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by hizaya61(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2014
naijahot: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS)

Juanita Amazu -HRM
[img]http://1.bp..com/-a394q6nedX0/U7KUBOQmYlI/AAAAAAAAH3Y/7RN_TFodF4k/s640/juanita.jpg[/img]
Abdulahi moji -Microbiology
[img]http://2.bp..com/-r1_u9RZVCdU/U7KURjD8YVI/AAAAAAAAH34/23R8dkudyRg/s640/moji.jpg[/img]
Omokharo princess Colnas
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ADtp3JTMMa8/U7KUhyQLdEI/AAAAAAAAH4A/C-KG1Cdw_Js/s640/princess.jpg[/img]

They're not only but HOT, FINE, S*XY & BEAUTIFUL, they are also Brains and well brought up with norms & morals!
Maria ciafias -Architecture
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5lCafU_80AY/U7KUMN52-2I/AAAAAAAAH3w/oBThcsSTI0g/s640/maria.jpg[/img]

See more on http://www..com/2014/07/meet-hottest-and-most-beauitful-female.html

THEY ARE ALL FROM A RICH FAMILY, GOD PLS COME HELP THE POOR
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by bolaino(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2014
noma beeee: ..I. Wonder hw dz rubbish made front page..my writeups hv neva made front page..na juju dm dy cary?infact am takin it vry personal.hw on earth do I make this front page?
don't worry melady, you'll make front page soon, just keep on writing good stuff, remember the heart of the MODs and SuperMODs is in the hands of God. Put it in prayers ok.
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2014
If these are the hottest girls at Bells, then I am sorry for you.
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by seribroo56(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2014
megabyte2: you don't need to see my pix
hmmm. What do i need to see then.. Ur bf grin
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by megabyte2(f): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2014
alingo4life:

megabyte2,are u sure of what you're saying?I finished from the Polytechnic Ibadan and i think i love what am saying..Ladies of the Polytechnic Ibadan are the defination of being Ugly and Rigid..Anyway,I sent you a PM,Kindly reply,i need to see how beautiful you claim to be... grin grin grin
point of correction it is definition* and not defination
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by megabyte2(f): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2014
seribroo56: hmmm. What do i need to see then.. Ur bf grin
ahh kilon so (what is he saying?
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=say4gunit][/quote] she no fine die. she just fresh.
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by benswagtt(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2014
shachris: God forbid. Imsu Girls are HOTTEST!!
u gbo u rest
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by gabbond: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2014
i like the first,second and fourth.they are good looking.i hope not when the makeups are washed,my grandmother will be more prettier undecided
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by folu4real(f): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2014
not bad
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by seribroo56(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2014
megabyte2: ahh kilon so (what is he saying?
drop ur pics and save me the speech.. Or just pm me..
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Vincenzi: Get rid of all the makeup,and what you will see is divine FUGLYNESS.

Beauty and ''hotness'' should be ascribed to a lady when she is natural. Not with wigs,lashes and marykay pancake.

Calm down bro..... U really vex, no be small
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by megabyte2(f): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2014
tongue
seribroo56: drop ur pics and save me the speech.. Or just pm me..
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by excelabbey(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2014
turn ur phone 360 degree to gain different perspective......after 60 years.

Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by Shine1177: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2014
This is plainly an advertisement for RUNS GIRLS in BELL University. Why is this on FP? Someone needs to be question.
Re: Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) by seribroo56(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2014
megabyte2: tongue
ok. I got the pm.. I wl give you 6/10 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest On ASUU Strike / Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 / Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.