Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:00 PM

Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well (5473 Views)

APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Amaechi / PDP, APC Reps’ Clash Over Alleged Stolen N30tn / Obi : Anambra Owns Disputed Oil Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2014
One_Naira:

The usual bullsh1t you and your people say. Are you people that brain dead that una can't even be original in your insults? No wonder your region is competing with north in the education scores in that country. You probably never stepped a foot in school and if you did, you cheated off the guy next to you. Evidence is right here. you're nothing but an illiterate copy cat. See your ugly life!!

See this one yet again trying to put the evil sh1t his region is well known for on others. Last I checked, there was only one state reported to be the weed den of that nation. You know it now, it starts with an E and end with a I. You know it now, you're wasting away there, smoking away that tiny brain cells you have. Such a pity.

While your naming areas Igbo are locked up, at least they went in a third world country, the trash of the worldto do their evil deeds. Your own brethren came to first world nation and despite all the opportunities ggiven those nation, your people decided to be 419ers, beheaders, prostituation rings, drug dealers, you know. Hell even UK police are found a small boys whom is believed to be a victim of ritualist. Una carried your evil traits to west. Tufiakwa. Filled up the UK prison that their own people who even offering to build prison in Nigeria so they deport your worthless asses. Well known in USA for your criminal behavior that even the most wanted nigeruans up here are all Yoruba with one Igbo man. Well known in Canada for your criminal behavior that they even deporting una. The list goes on Tufiakwa
jeeez holy christ of jerusalem... Guy your 1kb of a brain can't even compose a gaffes-free sentence and yet you are posting a lengthy epistle that doesn't make a single sense. Anyway I won't dignify your illiteracy any longer..

Read the jargons you posted up there very slowly and tell me if am really suppose to engage a lunatic like you in a debate .

_fuckhead grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2014
kastonkastrol: Anambra people are trouble-makers.. Even the _stupid yeebos that are giving us serious headache on NL are from that Anambra state.

Anambra state is the number one problem of alaigbo.. They now want to take their foolishness to the middle-belt. We all know that the oil reserves belong to kogi state.

I forgot to even say the late gburugburu 1 who fled in the middle of the night to abidjan was from that troubled state.

Mtchew.
Wetin concern ur ngbatic self in this issue

11 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Johnolis(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2014
Speaking from a professional point of view,geologically,kogi state has no oil.Before i proceed,i would like us to get familiar with terms such as source rock,reservoir rock,trap and hydrocarbon migration.crude oil is normally produced in shaley formations which serves as source rock,these newly formed crude then migrate to sandy units which are porous and permeable until the oil is sealed by a trap...with the above said,i must have to say that the above conditions are all within the anambra sedimentary basin..and not in kogi.,though some oil might have migrated or have become oil seepages in kogi,that alone doesnt guarantee you being the owner...it should be noted that the anambra basin and part of the lower benue trough are ideal or potential source of hydrocarbons,though the anambra basin isnt restricted to anambra state alone,it gave rise to the niger-delta basin.i know am sounding complex,but what am saying in essence is that there wont be any oil in niger delta if the anambra basin isnt in existence...quote me anywhere and i will defend that...kogi state government should just rest and stop fighting a lost course...well,i must say that the geology of southeastern nigeria is one of the most complex and most interesting as well.

10 Likes

abu12: That oil well belong to kogi inshallah, even though anambra build refinery.

THIEF....see dem...
The north is a desert.There x no oil in d North.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2014
kastonkastrol: Anambra people are trouble-makers.. Even the _stupid yeebos that are giving us serious headache on NL are from that Anambra state.

Anambra state is the number one problem of alaigbo.. They now want to take their foolishness to the middle-belt. We all know that the oil reserves belong to kogi state.

I forgot to even say the late gburugburu 1 who fled in the middle of the night to abidjan was from that troubled state.

CHAI.....rant of a guy whose business has been overshadowed by dose of my igbo brothers.Take heart bro.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2014
Evergreen123:

Mtchew.
last I checked, am a Nigerian and both kogi and anambra states are geographically located in Nigeria.. Is my business to speak out when injustice is about to be served.

1 Like

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2014
kastonkastrol: thief.... The oil reserves belong to kogi state, just because you people built some wells there doesn't make the oil reserves yours... Anambra just want to cause problems.

See dis fuuloo.....I'm sure u dnt knw anytin abt d oil well.You jst been blinded by hatred nd jealousy.You can't stnd d fact d igbos re nd re blessed by God.Thief!Enemy Of Progress.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2014
kastonkastrol: thief.... The oil reserves belong to kogi state, just because you people built some wells there doesn't make the oil reserves yours... Anambra just want to cause problems.
Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by OneNaira6: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2014
kastonkastrol: jeeez holy christ of jerusalem... Guy your 1kb of a brain can't even compose a gaffes-free sentence and yet you are posting a lengthy epistle that doesn't make a single sense. Anyway I won't dignify your illiteracy any longer..

Read the jargons you posted up there very slowly and tell me if am really suppose to engage a lunatic like you in a debate .

_fuckhead grin

Lmfaooooo of course you can't read it. What brain cells do you have left to read? Infact, do you even have one? Look whose talking about "no gaffes free sentences" Nigga have you taken one look at any of your posts, be it this one or your past? You LITERALLY have nothing tangible. EVERY single post of yours are trash ranting with grammatical errors like a bonafide M0RON. You literally the definition of a m0ron. If you open a dictionary and look up the word m0ron, stup1d, ediot or any word describing an illiterate nigg@ your picture is right next to the definition. Grow a brain cell.

BTW: I forgot to mention, I know you can't reply. Ain't nothing you can say to defend your people. You came running your mouth here, I decided to just shut it up for you. Thank me. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2014

See dis fuuloo.....I'm sure u dnt knw anytin abt d oil well.You re jst been blinded by hatred nd jealousy.You can't stnd d fact dt igbos re succeding nd re blessed by God.Thief!Enemy Of Progress.
Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by OneNaira6: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2014
Evergreen123:

Mtchew.

cheesy cheesy grin grin @Yoruba. I always wondered what that means. What's the meaning?

Cone head and South West are my favorite nickname una gave those apeish people.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2014
Johnolis: Speaking from a professional point of view,geologically,kogi state has no oil.Before i proceed,i would like us to get familiar with terms such as source rock,reservoir rock,trap and hydrocarbon migration.crude oil is normally produced in shaley formations which serves as source rock,these newly formed crude then migrate to sandy units which are porous and permeable until the oil is sealed by a trap...with the above said,i must have to say that the above conditions are all within the anambra sedimentary basin..and not in kogi.,though some oil might have migrated or have become oil seepages in kogi,that alone doesnt guarantee you being the owner...it should be noted that the anambra basin and part of the lower benue trough are ideal or potential source of hydrocarbons,though the anambra basin isnt restricted to anambra state alone,it gave rise to the niger-delta basin.i know am sounding complex,but what am saying in essence is that there wont be any oil in niger delta if the anambra basin isnt in existence...quote me anywhere and i will defend that...kogi state government should just rest and stop fighting a lost course...well,i must say that the geology of southeastern nigeria is one of the most complex and most interesting as well.
dude STFU if you don't know what to say.. You can only feed illiterates with your lies here... The oil reserves are located in odeke area in kogi state.. The oil reserves belong to the ibaji people you chronic liar... Anambra people claimed the ownership of the oil reserves just because the company working on the fields there belong to anambra people.. I dislike liars

2 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 02, 2014
mikeson12:

See dis fuuloo.....I'm sure u dnt knw anytin abt d oil well.You re jst been blinded by hatred nd jealousy.You can't stnd d fact dt igbos re succeding nd re blessed by God.Thief!Enemy Of Progress.
odeke is located in which state in Nigeria? Dude I don't argue blindly.. I hope the kogi people won't allow anambra people steal what rightly belongs to them.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by LoveDecay(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2014
mikeson12:

THIEF....see dem...

Saudi Arabia is a desert .... Their is oil
Dubai is a desert ..... Their is oil
Iraq is a desert their is oil
Sudan is a desert their is oil
Libya is a desert .... Their is oil
Niger is a desert ..... Their is oil

Therefore if the north is a desert as you said, then their is oil .... Pls refute using facts not baseless statement and poorly thought out comparisons.

Funny guy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2014
One Naira don finish these ppl

3 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nnewi1stSon: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2014
One_Naira:

Lmfao. The guy wowo no be small sef. Poverty no be small too. See him wearing 5 dollar sun glasses and 3 dollar T-shirt in a fast food restaurant that probably McDonald. See his swagg!!!!! No wonder common rice sweet this people. Poverty no be small
Lol, just goes to show how juveniles who have nothing in their craniums but tonnes of insults have taken over nairaland... I dont have his time i'd have put him in his place!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2014
One_Naira:

Lmfao. The guy wowo no be small sef. Poverty no be small too. See him wearing 5 dollar sun glasses and 3 dollar T-shirt in a fast food restaurant that probably McDonald. See his swagg!!!!! No wonder common rice sweet this people. Poverty no be small
grin grin lmao 5 dollar sun-glass that your entire lineage can't afford right? Am very sure you haven't eaten for 3days now.
Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Chigold101(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2014
abu12: That oil well belong to kogi inshallah, even though anambra build refinery.
it is now that Anambra has developed the area, built refinary that kogi people remember that they have oil. We will see how this one go take end... Lazy people

5 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2014
kastonkastrol: last I checked, am a Nigerian and both kogi and anambra states are geographically located in Nigeria.. Is my business to speak out when injustice is about to be served.

is aguleri in kogi state?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Freewilly(f): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2014
All these Yoruba ppl that are here making noise, you didn't hear they shearing rice? stay here and be talking don't go and join the line and get free meal, when poverty will drop you're dead now they will call it devil's work.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by OneNaira6: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2014
kastonkastrol: grin grin lmao 5 dollar sun-glass that your entire lineage can't afford right? Am very sure you haven't eaten for 3days now.

Obviously what I said was true cause you deleted it immediately. For your info, I work in a hospital, surgical assistant, my nigg@. I make more in a week than you make in a year judging by your attire.

By the way if you want to swagg come right with it. upgrade your wardrobe. Stop shopping at Walmart and thrift stores and stop taking pictures in fast food restaurant. Who the f2k swag with T-shirt and cheap ass sunglasses in a fast food restaurant, not even a 3 star restaurant or 5 star but fast food? Damn, only hood rats do that sh1t.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Chigold101(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2014
kastonkastrol: dude STFU if you don't know what to say.. You can only feed illiterates with your lies here... The oil reserves are located in odeke area in kogi state.. The oil reserves belong to the ibaji people you chronic liar... Anambra people claimed the ownership of the oil reserves just because the company working on the fields there belong to anambra people.. I dislike liars
but did Kogi never thought it wise to explore this avenue to boost their economy? Now Anambra has gone as far as building a refinary kogi people just woke up to know that they oil. It is still funny to me, though.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by eaglechild: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2014
Good move by Mr speaker.

Throwing out the baseless motion passed by the moronic genetically lazy Kogi state member.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Freewilly(f): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2014
One_Naira:
Obviously what I said was true cause you deleted it immediately. For your info, I work in a hospital, surgical assistant, my nigg@. I make more in a week than you make in a year judging by your attire.
By the way if you want to swagg come right with it. upgrade your wardrobe. Stop shopping at Walmart and thrift stores and stop taking pictures in fast food restaurant. Who the f2k swag with T-shirt and cheap ass sunglasses in a fast food restaurant, not even a 3 star restaurant or 5 star but fast food? Damn, only hood rats do that sh1t.

Dude seriously that hurts wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by OneNaira6: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Lol, just goes to show how juveniles who have nothing in their craniums but tonnes of insults have taken over nairaland... I dont have his time i'd have put him in his place!

For some reason I can't sleep. I'm wide awake so I decided to shut him up.
Sad too cause I've been trying to repent. I should have taken your approach. Oh well, the deed is done
Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Adamskuty(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2014
mhizbanega: Thief which oil well belong to Kogi.st? You want to come reap where yuh did nor sow, Leave Anambra oil alone!!! Go find work!! Lazy bones!!
retarded flat head bastard, that oil well belong to kogi, u crook pated 419 lizard

3 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by eaglechild: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2014
kastonkastrol: grin grin lmao 5 dollar sun-glass that your entire lineage can't afford right? Am very sure you haven't eaten for 3days now.
On a serious note you should ditch those cheap sunglasses makes you look like a drug peddler.

What kind of person wears sunglasses indoors anyway?

Do you have conjunctivitis?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Gamji007: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2014
mikeson12:

THIEF....see dem...

See this illiterate. Why do you always find it difficult to use your brain before making comments here?

It's a pity
Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nnewi1stSon: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2014
One_Naira:

For some reason I can't sleep.
What Longitude are you in? Cos the time zone here demands that we all be up and out...
and about I'm wide awake so I decided to shut him.
Not every dog deserves attention... Buh some dogs need to be stoned sometimes to get them back their senses.
Sad too cause I've been trying to repent too. I should have taken your approach. Oh well, the deed is done
gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2014
Evergreen123:

is aguleri in kogi state?
that's the lie they have told you... The oil reserves is located in odeke in kogi state.. Anyway I won't even debate about this anymore because majority of you Igbo people are brainwashed by your leaders and so-called village uncles... Just because orient petroleum resources( a company own by you Igbos) exploited the oil reserves in kogi state doesn't make the oil field theirs.

What was even the argument of anambra people when the entire oil bruhaha arise? What did your people said? Was it not the same bullcrap that the people of anambra state have spend billions of naira to exploit the oil reserves in kogi, and after all their hardwork the kogi people are trying to claim what the never worked hard for.... Yeah your orient company spend money in exploiting the oil reserves in another man's land but that doesn't make the land theirs... Please go and do further research about the odeke oil reserves crisis between kogi and anambra and stop listening to hear-says silly news from your people.

Nuff' said
Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by OneNaira6: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2014
Freewilly:

Dude seriously that hurts wow!!!

Didn't mean for it to be harsh but he shouldn't have opened his mouth. I wouldn't have said anything if he kept mute.
Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by Adamskuty(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2014
Chigold101: it is now that Anambra has developed the area, built refinary that kogi people remember that they have oil. We will see how this one go take end... Lazy people
who send them to build refinary there in the first place ? u canoe shaped head, scissors eyes thief.

cursed, deranged lowlife mofos grin

the greatest thieves ever to walk the surface of the earth, go tell ur kind to keep off u m0ronic mongrel with coconut brain. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking Mews: Prof Jega Sacks Imo Rec Dr Adar. / Biafrans, Kanu Get HUGE Support In Europe As British MEP Sends Message To Buhari / Clarification On The Removal Of CRK In The Educational Curriculum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.