Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,317 members, 7,943,785 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Try To Get Out, But J.lo’s Butt Keeps Pulling Me Back In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Try To Get Out, But J.lo’s Butt Keeps Pulling Me Back In (2283 Views)

Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / How Cute! J.lo And Daughter Step Out In Near-identical Outfits / The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Try To Get Out, But J.lo’s Butt Keeps Pulling Me Back In by theeye(f): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2014
I was fully prepared to spend the rest of my days being indifferent to Jennifer Lopez and her once legendary butt. It did seem for awhile that she was on her way out. She squirted out some kids and let herself go. Her diva bullshit started to get out of control. She couldn’t sell records or concert tickets and was forced to take a gig as an American Idol judge, well known as one of the last rungs on the A-list ladder before a rapid descent into the lower reaches of celebrity. Clearly we underestimated J.Lo’s determination to remain relevant.

Through some strange alchemy she’s become all popular again, doing successful concert tours and selling records. Along with that career rejuvenation came a return to the beautiful rump that opened the door to big ass acceptance over a decade ago. It’s Jen’s ass that represents a happy medium between Kardashian insanity and flat ass monotony. She’s still mostly an annoyance to me in various ways, but if she’s willing to put in the time and effort to restore her booty to something resembling past glory, I guess I can extend her some grudging credit. She is wearing the hell out of them jeans.

more photos:http://americanidolfansclub.com/621/i-try-to-get-out-but-j-los-butt-keeps-pulling-me-back-in/
Re: I Try To Get Out, But J.lo’s Butt Keeps Pulling Me Back In by Airforce1(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2014
cheesy
Re: I Try To Get Out, But J.lo’s Butt Keeps Pulling Me Back In by hatux: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2014
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:he Is A Millionaire, Can You Kiss Him? (picture) / Omg!!chioma Ezenwa, Former MBGA Rattles Social Media With New Sexy Photos! / Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson – Ice Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.