Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Be Part Of The Team: Do You Have The Cooking Skills And Passion 4 Nigerian Foods - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Be Part Of The Team: Do You Have The Cooking Skills And Passion 4 Nigerian Foods (1556 Views)

22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know / 10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Part Of The Team: Do You Have The Cooking Skills And Passion 4 Nigerian Foods by victor08(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hello People,

We are looking at setting up a non-profit NGO that will care for the less privileged, old, kids and the needy. We are looking for people who are very PASSIONATE about Nigerian foods, understands various tribal delicacies, recipes and how to prepare them. Will you be part of the team that can add value to what people eat and contribute to the society? Can you be able to take on a new challenge AND work with a team? Let us know-

Also people with nutrition or food science background are welcomed.

Project Location: Lagos

Kick-off Period (OCT-NOV)

Kindly send ur cv to rovalinkmedia@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Be Part Of The Team: Do You Have The Cooking Skills And Passion 4 Nigerian Foods by victor08(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
Do you have what it takes? Send ur CV to rovalinkmedia@gmail.com

Together let's for a team and start working towards building an avenue to help Nigerians eat healthy.

Re: Be Part Of The Team: Do You Have The Cooking Skills And Passion 4 Nigerian Foods by victor08(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2014
Where are the ladies and food lovers on Nairaland?
Re: Be Part Of The Team: Do You Have The Cooking Skills And Passion 4 Nigerian Foods by Simplykay(f): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
I'm sending my cv right away! I hope you'll reply as soon as you get it. I absolutely love cooking, I'm very adventurous in the kitchen and I'm constantly upgrading my knowledge. Lets do this!
Re: Be Part Of The Team: Do You Have The Cooking Skills And Passion 4 Nigerian Foods by victor08(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
[size=18pt]Okay people Let's do it. Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Idoma, Calabar were ever you are. You need to be part of this. Let revolutionize the food industry.

You can't only come to nairaland to read and make noise without talent. If have passion for cooking or writing and research about food.

This project is for you![/size]
Re: Be Part Of The Team: Do You Have The Cooking Skills And Passion 4 Nigerian Foods by Jennydoris(f): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Am in... cooking and making researches on new food recipes is one thing I can't do without.
Re: Be Part Of The Team: Do You Have The Cooking Skills And Passion 4 Nigerian Foods by Simplykay(f): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2014
I sent my CV since Saturday, you've not acknowledged receipt. I'm really interested in this.

(1) (Reply)

Ijebu UTD Gari My Dinner (picx) / How To Make Ofada Rice Sauce (ayamase) / You Have To Try Out This Recipe Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.