Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,136 members, 7,928,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:38 PM

I’m A Big Fan Of Wizkid, Collaboration Might Not Happen – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m A Big Fan Of Wizkid, Collaboration Might Not Happen – Davido (738 Views)

Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Big Fan Of Wizkid, Collaboration Might Not Happen – Davido by Lekksite(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2014

Davido reveals he is a fan of Wizkid and they might not work together. Might being the key word of course… hehe!

Okay here’s what, Davido in a recent interview at his house by AvantTV revealed, “I’m a big fan of Wizkid. We might work together, we might not. If we do, it’s going to be crazy no doubt.”

Davido who also revealed that ‘HKN’ means ‘Honorable Kings of New-school’ also laid to rest several rumors as well as cleared the air on the botched deal with ‘Orezi’.
When asked why HKN didn’t sign Orezi as earlier speculated, he said, “I was just hanging with Dude one day and I decided to tell him, Dude, lets just be friends. And that was it.”

COLD WORLD!

Ermm.. Davido also said he spends his money and his fathers money because he is still his father’s son. Okay bye.

http://www.gidi360.com/im-big-fan-wizkid-collaboration-happen-davido/
Re: I’m A Big Fan Of Wizkid, Collaboration Might Not Happen – Davido by Tocheagle(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Let them just grow up , stop da beef and work together. Shikena
Re: I’m A Big Fan Of Wizkid, Collaboration Might Not Happen – Davido by Airforce1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: I’m A Big Fan Of Wizkid, Collaboration Might Not Happen – Davido by Zamoni15(m): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
But why is Davido always talking abt WizKid and not the other way round?
Re: I’m A Big Fan Of Wizkid, Collaboration Might Not Happen – Davido by Davijunson: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Zamoni15: But why is Davido always talking abt WizKid and not the other way round?
*singing in Omawumi's voice*...... if yu ask me, na who I go ask..... d matter wey yu see so, e tey wey e start.... Nobi me go tok am, e heavy for mouth.....
Re: I’m A Big Fan Of Wizkid, Collaboration Might Not Happen – Davido by Lordabas: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Booked incase of frontal breakthrough
Re: I’m A Big Fan Of Wizkid, Collaboration Might Not Happen – Davido by Tval(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who get watching soap?

(1) (Reply)

See Photos: The Ass On Mario Balotelli's Fiancee Tho!! / Movie Star Nkiru Sylvanus Releases New Photos / VIDEO: Davido Addresses Social Media Drama With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.