Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,970 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Romance Is Not Boring, But Most Of The Posts Are Really Boring Repetitions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Is Not Boring, But Most Of The Posts Are Really Boring Repetitions (795 Views)

7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love / The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls / mm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Is Not Boring, But Most Of The Posts Are Really Boring Repetitions by Orikinla(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2008
I have been reading the recent posts on Romance and to be honest, 90% of the posts are just boring cliches.

Most of the posters simply want to post on the board and in most cases, their posts are duplicates of previous topics with new titles and some posts should be removed, because I wonder what the posts on who wants recharge cards or whatever are doing on this board and the moderators have gone AWOL.

Romance is not boring, but most of the posts are really boring repetitions.
Re: Romance Is Not Boring, But Most Of The Posts Are Really Boring Repetitions by Okijajuju1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2008
Tru dat.
Re: Romance Is Not Boring, But Most Of The Posts Are Really Boring Repetitions by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 14, 2011
AMEN!
Re: Romance Is Not Boring, But Most Of The Posts Are Really Boring Repetitions by Dsense(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Is Not Boring, But Most Of The Posts Are Really Boring Repetitions by 190: 4:53pm On May 15, 2011
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders I Need Your Help? / Recharge Card After The First Date / Cambodian Couple Saw House In Half In Divorce(pic Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.