Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (45034 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
jones9ice:
Am sure that what your father did to your mother A*s,while you know nothing about islam am sure you guy gonna land in the back yard of hell screaming Yaaaga i wanna ask you something what religions are you be honest because i want to tell you something please
Just tell me what you want to tell me.
Never mind about my religion.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by winiwini: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ajibolatao: just imagine. If u are in such situation, is that what u gonna say?

[b][/b] I WILL THANK GOD FOR HE HAS ANSWERED.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pdizzle: Religion causes more harm than good, a very powerful tool that makes the educated illogical.
^^ so true.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by winiwini: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
NOT RELIGION BUT ISLAM

quid:
^^ so true.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by winiwini: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
GOD HELP US
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
winiwini: NOT RELIGION BUT ISLAM

^^ hahahahahaha . . . .also true. Thanks
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by dopedealer(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
OUR LORD! LET NOT OUR HEARTS DEVIATE ( FROM THE TRUTH) AFTER YOU GUIDED US, AND GRANT US MERCY FROM YOU. TRULY,YOU ARE THE BESTOWER ..

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Tbaby4real(f): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
malvisguy212: yes, you are right. What is the purpose of worshiping God and still belong to religion group? We are not debating, we are learning from each other, view my coment on nairaland, I don't attack, I defend my faith in christ.

Why will God created me and later ask me to be a religionist? Is like a mother give birth to a son and give the son condition to follow before he will love the child, good or bad , GOD LOVES US UNCONDITIONAL. HAVE YOU NOTICE EVERYTIN ABOUT ISLAM IS CONDITION OR YOU ARE AN OUTCAST, DOS IT SOUND GODLY TO YOU?

PLEASE DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO RELIGION STUFF. THANK YOU.

Okay, I might not be good in answering this but I would try....... You can't worship God perfectly until you have good knowledge of what He( God) want you to do hence you need to study His book and ask questions for perfect understanding. God did not ask us to be a religionists, He only want us to live a righteous life. Everything about Islam is not CONDITION...... Islam is just a way of life.
I don't debate religion as I told you........ Thank you too.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by LajaLaba: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
On the other hand the ban is wrong embarassed
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Humblebloke:
U r confused bro... Dere's still a lot u need 2 knw
teach me.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Atk1nson(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
DEBUCHMANNY: I hope this will not spring up another Kaduna riots
bros u r right o, d way dese pple tink baffles me at times
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by oba2flex(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Janet ozi: I wish GJT have the power to also ban Islam in Nigerian from also observing the Ramadan fasting. Who no if there are fasting to acquire more power to cause havoc & chaos from that demon called allah. A.L.L.A.H= agony, lamentation, limitation, annoyance, heresies. Only God know what next the boko Allah will do after this fast. Islam should be eradicated period.
U are even too soft wit wat u typed above. Why not better explode?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by pat077: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
This is a good developement. Thumps up to d chinkos.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by abrajways: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
I'll say this is totally wrong and only an hypocrite will see it right !!! I wonder the kind of comments that will flow if it was a Muslim country that ban Christians... please let us learn to be sincere no matter your faith or what you worship. thanks
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Laja Laba: On the other hand the ban is wrong embarassed
The ban is RIGHT.
The ban is serious Chinese wisdom at play.
More grease to China.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Oahray: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Someday the world governments would stand up against religion in general. It's getting closer.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Humblebloke(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Maybe this wil help curb ur IGNÖRANCE...

`Îsâ Ibn Maryam ( Arabic: ﻰﺴﻴﻋ, translit.: ʿĪsā ), known as Jesus in the New Testament, is considered to be a Messenger of God and al-Masih (the Messiah) in Islam who was sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl) with a new scripture, al- Injīl (the Gospel). The belief that Jesus is a prophet is required in Islam, as it is for all prophets named in the Qur’an. This is reflected in the fact that he is clearly a significant figure in theQur’an (appearing in 93 ayaat [or,verses]), though Noah, Adam and Moses appear with even greater frequency. It states that Jesus was born to Mary (Arabic: Maryam) as the result of virginal conception, a miraculous event which occurred by the decree of God (Arabic: Allah). To aid in his ministry to the Jewish people, Jesus was given the ability to perform miracles (such as healing the blind, bringing dead people back to life, etc.), all by the permission of God rather than of his own power.
According to the Quran, Jesus,
although appearing to have been crucified, was not killed by crucifixion or by any other means; instead, "God raised him unto Himself". Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Islam
rejects the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God, that he was ever crucified or resurrected, or that he ever atoned for the sins of mankind. The Quran says that Jesus himself never claimed any of these things, and it furthermore
indicates that Jesus will deny having ever claimed divinity at the Last Judgment, and God will vindicate him. The Quran emphasizes that Jesus was a mortal human being who, like
all other prophets, had been divinely0chosen to spread God's message.
Islamic texts forbid the association of partners with God (shirk), emphasizing a strict notion of monotheism (tawhīd). An alternative interpretation of this theology is held by Messianic Muslims. Numerous titles are given to Jesus in the Quran and in Islamic literature, the most common being al-Masī ("the
Messiah"wink. Jesus is also, at times, called "Seal of the Israelite Prophets", because, in general Muslim belief, Jesus was the last prophet sent by God to guide the Children of Israel. Jesus is seen in Islam as a precursor to Muhammad, and is believed by
Muslims to have foretold the latter's coming. Muslims believe that Jesus will return to earth near the Day of Judgment to restore justice and to defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false messiah"wink, also known as the Antichrist).

Y can't u guys jus deal withi it....Is it so difficult to comprehend!

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
dopedealer: OUR LORD! LET NOT OUR HEARTS DEVIATE FROM THE TRUTH
What is truth?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by redsun(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
That religion seem to be the official torch bearer of negativity antiprogrossive and antipeace in the world today. A cult of rebels without cause.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Saintp(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
zalam: . Who put Iraq, Syria and other Islamic countries in d state they are today. Aint it the xtian world dominated powers (Israel, USA France. Etc) I am very sure if it is the xtians that were ban on something like that u will say Muslim r fanatics. Better think before u speak or if u can help it simply put a waste bin by ur side.

Typical Islamist, always putting the blame on the west. So it is the US that told sunnis to fight shittes in muslim world abi? Islam is violent,it will always look for reasons to kill others. it is in you guys. Islam will never coexist with any religon. Islam will fight christians , hindu, etc in countries where they are in equal or significant population. When there are no christians to fight, sunnis will fight shittes ex in pakistan,iraq etc. They will keep fighting till the end of this world. There will only be a little peace where just one sect of islam is the overwhelming majority example is saudi, qatar,kuwait etc with overwhelming sunnis or Iran with overwhelming shittes population , analyse it yourself.

If japan was an islamic nation that was nuked, they would have still been fighting the west and the US today because of that. But Japan has forged ahead and have built a succesful nation even with thier former enemy the US. But Iraq and the muslim nations are still holding unto the US invasions as the reason for continuos bloodshed. This is the difference between islam and the rest of the world. Islam and terrorism are brothers and sisters, it is unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Humblebloke: Maybe this wil help curb ur IGNÖRANCE...

`Îsâ Ibn Maryam ( Arabic: ﻰﺴﻴﻋ, translit.: ʿĪsā ), known as Jesus in the New Testament, is considered to be a Messenger of God and al-Masih (the Messiah) in Islam who was sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl) with a new scripture, al- Injīl (the Gospel). The belief that Jesus is a prophet is required in Islam, as it is for all prophets named in the Qur’an. This is reflected in the fact that he is clearly a significant figure in theQur’an (appearing in 93 ayaat [or,verses]), though Noah, Adam and Moses appear with even greater frequency. It states that Jesus was born to Mary (Arabic: Maryam) as the result of virginal conception, a miraculous event which occurred by the decree of God (Arabic: Allah). To aid in his ministry to the Jewish people, Jesus was given the ability to perform miracles (such as healing the blind, bringing dead people back to life, etc.), all by the permission of God rather than of his own power.
According to the Quran, Jesus,
although appearing to have been crucified, was not killed by crucifixion or by any other means; instead, "God raised him unto Himself". Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Islam
rejects the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God, that he was ever crucified or resurrected, or that he ever atoned for the sins of mankind. The Quran says that Jesus himself never claimed any of these things, and it furthermore
indicates that Jesus will deny having ever claimed divinity at the Last Judgment, and God will vindicate him. The Quran emphasizes that Jesus was a mortal human being who, like
all other prophets, had been divinely0chosen to spread God's message.
Islamic texts forbid the association of partners with God (shirk), emphasizing a strict notion of monotheism (tawhīd). An alternative interpretation of this theology is held by Messianic Muslims. Numerous titles are given to Jesus in the Quran and in Islamic literature, the most common being al-Masī ("the
Messiah"wink. Jesus is also, at times, called "Seal of the Israelite Prophets", because, in general Muslim belief, Jesus was the last prophet sent by God to guide the Children of Israel. Jesus is seen in Islam as a precursor to Muhammad, and is believed by
Muslims to have foretold the latter's coming. Muslims believe that Jesus will return to earth near the Day of Judgment to restore justice and to defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false messiah"wink, also known as the Antichrist).

Y can't u guys jus deal withi it....Is it so difficult to comprehend!
Precisely, China is leading the way by banning mumu muslim fasting.
A good way to start DEALING with it.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Humblebloke(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
malvisguy212: teach me.

Get the english version of the Holy Qur'an... Read and assimilate, u ll definitely c d light...
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Humblebloke:
Get the english version of the Holy Qur'an... Read and assimilate, u ll definitely c d light...
The light that these people saw?

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Humblebloke:

what light? For your information , my father is a muslim convert to christian"AUDU AHEMED" so don't tell me about light. jesus is the light of the world, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tbaby4real:

Okay, I might not be good in answering this but I would try....... You can't worship God perfectly until you have good knowledge of what He( God) want you to do hence you need to study His book and ask questions for perfect understanding. God did not ask us to be a religionists, He only want us to live a righteous life. Everything about Islam is not CONDITION...... Islam is just a way of life.
I don't debate religion as I told you........ Thank you too.
you chat like christian bt you are a muslim. Allah ask all muslim to pray 5times a day.
Allah ask you to face east.
this is condition.

But my bible let me to understand that WE SHOULD PRAY WITHOUT CEASING , GOD IS EVERYWHERE.

LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING. IS MOSES WISER THAN ALLAH? ALLAH ASK YOU PRAY 5OTIMES , BT MOSES REDUCE IT 5TIMES. AMOUNG MOSES AND ALLAH. WHO KNOW PASS?

I PRAY GOD PLUCK YOU OUT OF RELIGION CONFUSION IN JESUS NAME.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
malvisguy212: what light? For your information , my father is a muslim convert to christian"AUDU AHEMED" so don't tell me about light. jesus is the light of the world, thank you.

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Humblebloke(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
quid:
Smd... the Muslims are d anti-christ ryt... U rili need help
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Humblebloke(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
quid:
Smh... the Muslims are d anti-christ ryt... U rili need help
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by ghostofsparta(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
sanandreas: People have the right to worship. China is infringing on Muslims right.
People have the right to worship so you can easily say, and yet you state China is infringing on Muslim right to worship....on CHINESE LAND! Can any Islamist nation like Saudi Arabia, Iran and Pakistan allow or tolerate pagan Chinese to worship their ancestral deities Buddha etc and build their pagan temple on their land?

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by malvisguy212: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=quid][/quote]bless you.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
Humblebloke:
Smh... the Muslims are d anti-christ ryt... U rili need help
China is already helping.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
malvisguy212: bless you.
You highly welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Japanese Emperor Naruhito Enthroned In Centuries-Old Way Before World's Royals / Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) / 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.