Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,249 members, 7,939,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays (4441 Views)

Davido's Daughter Wearing His $120k Rolex Watch (Photo) / Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos / These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by great664(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nigerian Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji has just acquire a N4 million Diamond Rolex Wrist Watch.

Linda Ikeji did a story on Genevieve Nnaji’s Rolex wrist-watch back then and she said "Iyanya, Davido and Wizkid are not the only celebrities who own Rolex watches worth millions of Naira, Star actress Genevieve Nnaji also owns one. Now here’s how I know.

Linda Ikeji said she is in Dubai recently and went into a Rolex store just to window shop, (Can’t afford one) and while looking around I saw this particular watch that I fell in love with, asked how much it was and they told me $25, 000. (That’s N4million). Nah, that’s way too much for me, so I left the store and settled for something far less expensive.

So anyway, here I was minding my own business as usual when I spotted the exact same watch on Genny’s wrist. I know some of you will be like, yeah right, N4m my a*s! But please trust me, that’s a Rolex watch. Dear Genevieve, I want to be like you when I grow up.”

Well she has grown up now and has added the wrist -watch to her collection too, what a beauty.

She wrote:

“I’ve had it for a bit but let me finally introduce you guys. #RolexPerpetualOysterDatejust. Rolex, it doesn’t just tell time, it tells history! #Diamonds. #Choppinglifethings. Ka ma jaiye lo ” she excitedly disclosed on Twitter.

Congratulation Linda Ikeji No doubt about it Hard Work Really Pays
Source: http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/linda-ikeji-acquire-n4-million-rolex.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by dytbabe: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
Too much money
I saw it on a frnds wrist too
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by great664(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
dyt babe: Too much money
I saw it on a frnds wrist too
Sure it could be possible or na fake one when be 400 naira grin

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by Mzjhulz(f): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Good 4 her
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
I hate wristwatches, so I won't so much as glance at it when it is right under my nose. Can't even tell when a wristwatch is worth anything.
But mhen..4 milli for a wristwatch? Damn
Well, she get the money, na she know how she spend am
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by dytbabe: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
great664: Sure it could be possible or na fake one when be 400 naira grin

Stop thinking like a broke nigga

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by ayukdaboss(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Since the day I saw a girl selling oranges using a BB Porshe live..I mean live o....I don't look at all these things. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by savvysabina: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
Congrats Linda...more Rolex to your wrist...u r a success story! Visit www.madamsabi. for inspiring grass to grace stories.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by msporche(f): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Linda that doesn't have half the traffic of nl can afford #4M wristwatch. Pls which one is Oga Seun using
I dont tink i can waste that kind of money on wristwatch; is dere an award for it or wat
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by Airforce1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Her Watch is Rolex and that's Enough Quality Time

Big ups linda

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by axortedbabe(f): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
gud 4 ya..
if u buy pant tomorrow..
do not hesitate to let me know too..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by egbaguy: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
hope it has ac? Can it take her to london?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by great664(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
dyt babe:

am not thinking like one dear, Honestly I won't think that, In life two things are involve that's why I said it could be same or a fake one,
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by great664(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
msporche: Linda that doesn't have half the traffic of nl can afford #4M wristwatch. Pls which one is Oga Seun using
I dont tink i can waste that kind of money on wristwatch; is dere an award for it or wat
Linda na woman, she is working and getting from her admirers but Oga Seun is working and giving to those he admire. #Different

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by Airforce1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
great664:
Linda na woman, she is working and getting from her admirers but Oga Seun is working and giving to those he admire. #Different

Tonto Dikeh comes to mind

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by iheanyi40(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
I still dey flex my 3k Rolex and na d same tym we de use Gals still de trip 4 am embarassed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by iheanyi40(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Airforce1:

kai grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by alotofgrace(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
embarassed

the watch dey browse?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by youngPRO(m): 1:18am On Jul 03, 2014
The watch fit tell when Christ wan come? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by Masta01(m): 5:15am On Jul 03, 2014
can it determine when your site would get hacked
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by NickiRoman: 6:33am On Jul 03, 2014
Nigerians can exaggerate 4million my a$$ undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by strangest(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2014
4millin naira okay o... Seriously if the watch is actually that price... That's assuming it is worth 4milla... Haha, I will rather spread the money throughout the whole orphanage in Nigeria than to always be thinking about a watch cos of the price... That's me anyway, its her money she can do whatever she wants with it, that's if the watch is actually worth 4milla
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by rattlesnake(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2014
Fools everwhere
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by faheez(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2014
strangest: 4millin naira okay o... Seriously if the watch is actually that price... That's assuming it is worth 4milla... Haha, I will rather spread the money throughout the whole orphanage in Nigeria than to always be thinking about a watch cos of the price... That's me anyway, its her money she can do whatever she wants with it, that's if the watch is actually worth 4milla
U know how much she is spending on the needy?? She spends a lot,I think she also have a foundation..I think
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by strangest(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2014
faheez: U know how much she is spending on the needy?? She spends a lot,I think she also have a foundation..I think

wow thats good of her..
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by mizshawny(f): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Seriously What are some people thinking? 4m on a wrist watch that tells only the time, AM PM finish. The same work a 250 wrist watch would do. Please o does the rolex tell when God's kingdom would come
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by kayLion(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Please can someone define "Hardwork" in Linda Ikeji's context...
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by great664(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
mizshawny: Seriously What are some people thinking? 4m on a wrist watch that tells only the time, AM PM finish. The same work a 250 wrist watch would do. Please o does the rolex tell when God's kingdom would come
both do same thing, but that's †ђξ differnt between mama nkechi bukka and KFC, both quench or satisfy hungry but class matters

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by cococandy(f): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
It's Savings account. A nice one too.
Diamonds are forever.
And that watch can be sold for twice that amount should there be hike in the price of diamond per ounce.
Quality Jewelry is a nice way of saving money.

mizshawny: Seriously What are some people thinking? 4m on a wrist watch that tells only the time, AM PM finish. The same work a 250 wrist watch would do. Please o does the rolex tell when God's kingdom would come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by Abbey2sam(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
This a fat lie

Linda ikeji ko linda ikeja ni
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by DonHummer(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
dyt babe:

He is not thinking like one...
I deal in jewelleries and i can get you a replica of that same watch that goes for as low as 5k and also that of 1500, so abeg abeg make una stop all theses 4million naira crap!..
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquire N4 Million Rolex Watch - Hard Work Pays by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Airforce1:

Una no go kill person grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Daughter Nene Ibru And Boyfriend, Sina Rambo Loved Up In New Pic. / “why I Separated From Pawpaw” – Aki Reveals(+photo) / List Of 6 Rumored Gay American Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.