Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires (1509 Views)

D'banj Spotted With Olu Maintain In Owerri / Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Dbanj just shared a photo of himself with world's richest - Bill gates who is support of his DoAgric campaign.

He even said Bill Gates knows his name ! WOW ! The other men in the second photo are Sudanese-born billionaire, Mo Ibrahim and singer and humanitarian, Bono.

http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/07/dbanj-spotted-with-bill-gates-photos.html

Re: PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires by farano(f): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
I am telling you... Is lyk i'll divert to dis agric of a thing
Re: PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires by kittykollinxx(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
This guy is really big........
Re: PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires by Jasi7(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
@farano:
I am telling you... Is lyk i'll divert to dis agric of a thing

Honestly...
Re: PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires by ibrews: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2014
wetin concern me...obviously

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires by Lobolintin(m): 12:26am On Jul 03, 2014
Ok
Re: PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires by Tval(m): 12:37am On Jul 03, 2014
Nice one D'banj
Re: PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires by aminho(m): 12:56am On Jul 03, 2014
Mr endowed if you know what i know you will like me!!!Oyoto
Re: PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires by freshness2020: 3:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Enjoy man!
If one fails, others will work .
#DoAgricItPays.
Re: PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires by ewosk: 3:39am On Jul 03, 2014
FILLÊ !....
Food business is Life business...everyone eats..
#Agriculture rocks right from the days on ADAM abi na Adamu
Re: PHOTOS : D'banj Spotted With Bill Gates and other billionaires by shikshark: 6:11am On Jul 03, 2014
illuminati things lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 24-yr Old Who Spent Over $30k To Look Like Kim Kardashian (photos) / My First $*xual Experience - Biodun Okeowo / American Rapper 2chainz Gives Out $1million In Scholarship (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.