Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,741 members, 7,941,803 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian (5373 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Hesperus(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2008
Guy, the fact is she's cheating on you, doesnt matter if its with a chick or not. So dont dwell too much on that relationship.

But on the other hand, this is a good chance to live out one of the ultimate male fantasies - you and 2 chicks! Awesome!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by smurf(f): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2008
Lolz, WORD!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by chamotex(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2008
me too cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by smurf(f): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2008
Huh?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by sillyboy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2008
Lesbo shocked shocked. . . . . na wah ooo

@ upstairs.

Ba woni atata mi tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by omega25red(m): 4:38am On Nov 17, 2008
she seems to be bi sexual since she is still with you and like someone else said when are you getting involved because she is definitely not a keeper

oh yea you have about 2 and a half months left tops before she ditches your azz for another guy who would get involved so hurry up lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by myndofgold(f): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2008
cheatin is cheatin, boy or girl
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Nautillus(m): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2008
She's Bi sexual and not a core Lesbian . . .Huge difference . . .trust me.

So . . .Your gal has a galfriend . . . .Nice . . .what would i do ? ?

lol . . . grin grin grin . .been there done dat . . .ain't gonna kiss and tell dude.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by kingsots(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2008
Honestly i would prefer i find my girl dating a guy behind my back to know she has something 2 do with another girl. Jizz its heart rendering. Guy pls flee 4rm her and find ur type.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by plappville(f): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2008
drealsmile:

my girl was, but i change that wit a very hard f**k, na she is free from lesbi sickness now.

lolllllllllllllsssssssssss, @ poster maybe u should try his method.
But that girl must be delivered from the marine spirit, lesbians are possed by marine spirits sad
If she tells u she can stop without a deliverance, its a lie, if u really love her and want tokeep her tell her to go for a deliverance period.
after all i don't know what she is enjoying with her fellow woman shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Ben13: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2008
@topic

all girls are!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by ask4double(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2008
my friend if i were u i'll love her the more coz if u have a lesb as GF bobs u re the man.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by ask4double(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2008
Smurf u re what i which 4, but common u re damm too straight.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by iz2much: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2008
kini big deal?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by marydre: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2008
@Ben20001
says who?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by smooooooth: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2008
you are lucky, she is bi-sexual, so u get to do her front and back cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Doncharlie: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2008
You Don't Have to Lay her off,if u love her keep her as a friend(Sex Mate)
when u wan't a serious date dump her,cos if u date or marry her
she will hold a sisters' conference in your house one day.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Doncharlie: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2008
You Don't Have to Lay her off,if u love her keep her as a friend(Sex Mate)
when u wan't a serious date dump her,cos if u date or marry her
she will hold a sisters' conference in your house one day.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by 2tait: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2008
if ur girlfriend is a lesbian, it means u r a girl too.
otherwise she is a bisexual, meaning she does both.
in that case, u need to understand that there r so many things u don't know.
life is all about relationships. things r entangled. u may need to untangle some of them to get the meaning.
some relationships are meant to be broken.

www.wetindeyforum.com
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by MaiSuya(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2008
Ah! this is a very simple matter gaskiya. I would simply call my friends so that we can all stone her to death, chop her rottn carcas to pieces, burn the

despicablle remains to cinders and then THROW THE GADDEM ASH INTO A ROARING VOLCANO.!!!!! (treatment all lesbians should receive!)
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by arianne(f): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
Mai Suya:

Ah! this is a very simple matter gaskiya. I would simply call my friends so that we can all stone her to death, chop her rottn carcas to pieces, burn the

despicablle remains to cinders and then THROW THE GADDEM ASH INTO A ROARING VOLCANO.!!!!! (treatment all lesbians should receive!)

mallam. dont let ur arse do the work of ur brain, think before u type! angry

@post- cheatin is cheatin (even if its with a goat), let her go fast!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by profbrains(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2008
no comment, because i like lesbians .whateva the gran mother abi watin owner they call the woman name sister woman xeplaining bi tri sexually i dnt giv two i really love dem as they understand the human bdy why hvin sex, these are special class of persons dat belongs to a group of say clones, they k nw whn to scream , morrn,groannn,laugh,when to tell you STOP TOUCHING ME WHERE I LIKE IT NW,they culd get to understand whn and how to touch ur dick ur girl is simply practicing medicine i lik her but i dnt like ugly lesbians if she s ugly my frnd back off depend on watin u lik bt some of our 9ja boys dnt knw fine sha, dis hw lesbianism started so u dnt get too skeard as m even wondering if nallanders view will change ur faculty of reasoning to me u conciveed d topic from ur immediate reasoning nt even caught d chick in act which isnt 2bad!hey u wuld say bad boy abi!even do u caugh her why nt join listen to ucherer the isoko guys new song , back to ur history which i expect every nijA boy2knw.what eva let me furnish you b4 THE EARLY 17TH CENTO,LADIES WHO HAD INPOTENT POTENTLESS POTENTLESSSNESS HUSBANDS NT BOY FRND DEN AS E NEVA EXIST OK!THESE HUSBANDS WERE NT AS IMPOTENT MEN IN MEDICAL DEFICIENCES AS LOWSPERMCOUNT OR WEAK ERECTION TO PRODUCTION OF MATURED SEMEN TO FERTILIZER THE OVARYYYYY I KNW KNW NO WHETHER U BEY FOLOW , WHAT DEY CULD DO WELL WAS DEY NEVA KNEW HOW TO HV SEX DATS FORK!SO THEY SEEKED ADVICED FROM MEDICAL EXPERT WHO ONLY TAG LESBIANS A RESEARCH AND IT PROVED TO BE TRUE IN SUBTANCES AS REGARDS WHATS IT MAJOR PURP[OSE WAS WHAT HAPPENED DEN WAS LADY NURSES THEN WHO WERE EDUCATED 2D CORE AND KNEW WHERE SESSITIVE SENSATION PARTS IN D WOMANS WAS WAS WERE REQUESTED TO DO WHATS CALLED TEASRSES,!READ MY WORDS MAN !(REQUESTED AND TEASESR)NT THEY VOLUTARILY DID THE TOUCHES)THESE TEASER WERE PRIMARILY TO CAUSES HOMONAUAL INBALANCE IN THE WOMAN CYCLE SYSTEM TO , IF I START TO DEY SPEAK OYIBO 4YOU KNW NAIRA PPL GO CURCIFY ME!DAT S D GUY WAITED OUTSIDE WHN D LADY S AT WHT U CALL UGASIM!HOPE U KNW DIS ONE DAT S WHE SHE S GET TO DAT STAGE DAT U NOTICE SPORADIC JERKING OF HER BODY AND RLAXZATION AND CONTRACTION OF THE VALVA DAT S WHAT U CALL COINS,TIT,TEAT,HOLE,INCURABLE WOUND,BANK OF NO RETRUN NAME IT toto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if u hv nt experenced dis den u might even B D ONE DAT DROVE HER TO LESBO, HOWEVER THE GUY DEN WORKS IN ALDY SYSTHESIZED WITH AFRODIZICK DRUG OR INJECTION DAT MAKES HIM TIPSYTOZY!DAT DRUG IS TO KILL SHINESS,MAKE HIM MORE ACTIVE NT PHYSICALLY BT EMOTIONALL FOR 4TIME TIMED AS SKEDULED , STORY COTINEUS, WHN DIS LADY WHO THE EXPERIMENT HELPED GOT DERE CHILDREN THE REACTION OF THE DEN BUSUALLS DATS D RICH ONE CALLED THE NURSES PAID DEM WHN HUSBANDS NT AT HOME TO GIVE DEM TOUCHES LIKE IN SENSITIVES PART AS CLITORIAL,VALVIC HAIR,TOUNGE ROLLS AND D REST ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THE STUF NW INTREGRATED TO THE CHURCH AND NAMES STARTED GOIN IN INAND IN LIKE ITS WITCHCRAFTY AND D REST , I TINK SM WITCHES BUT THE IDEA DAT I CANT PROVE BUT , HEY DATS IT I CULD JUS HELP U FINALLY WHAT U DO IS DIS fork ur girlgirl the true meaning of what sex is nt to put ur dick and remove do it the profbrains way or snd a mail2me to advice u FREE D ONLY CHARGE IS AN ADDRESS OIF A GOOD LESBIAN IF U KNE ANY BYE, profbrains@live.com or 08067489969
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by chordilya(f): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2010
she needs deliverance cos tz a SIN!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by eldee(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2010
If your girl is a lesbian you should start thanking God.
That's a legitimate case for a ménage à trois . . .

Do you know how many guys have been praying for this?? grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Enockia(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ poster we er in the same boat
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by jamiu3(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2017
u can't do anything to her if she is your girlfriend coz you are the 1 who is dating her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Slut? / How To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes / Whos Sister Is This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.