Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:11 AM

D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World (1977 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola / D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by chiebuka55: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2014
The richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote recently endorsed D'Banj's Koko garri. Now, D'Banj has moved even higher! Pictured above is D'Banj with Bill Gates, the richest man in the world and from his tweet earlier on today, seems they are working together on a new project. D'Banj is unstoppable!

Meanwhile, his father celebrated his birthday today. See a photo from the family celebration and more here...
http://www..com/2014/07/dbanj-pictured-with-bill-gates-richest.html

Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by diamondpaul(m): 12:46am On Jul 03, 2014
It's kinda funny #how kid's will remain a kid and adult would act maturely,davido nd wizzy re both taking a selfie with L,A celebrity...this man is busy taking a snap shot with the richest here and in diasporal.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by RoyalRoy(m): 2:56am On Jul 03, 2014
Show me a man who is using every brick thrown at him as a stepping stone and I will show you D'banj.

The more criticism he gets as a "not so talented" artist has spurred him on into the world of entrepreneurs.

Kudos dude......
You sure have the world at your doorstep now.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by lonngmann(m): 3:10am On Jul 03, 2014
Is he giving up music gradually to sell garri?
Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by Dominionng(m): 4:05am On Jul 03, 2014
Let them say...
Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by richgang(m): 4:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Photoshop, see as dem cut bill gate head for another person head.mscheeew, Op oooo

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by Ahmed0336(m): 4:37am On Jul 03, 2014
Photoshopped undecided

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by LblaqueHaven(m): 5:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Still on this Garrium mata or na even Photoshop? All izz well
Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by 9jahubcom(m): 5:59am On Jul 03, 2014
waoooo....
Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2014
look how humble bill gates as looks compared to dbanj,and my guy keep posting your pics here instead of making us click lins like those olodo bloggers
Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by strangest(m): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2014
"Now, D'Banj has moved even higher!"

Snapping pictures with rich men doesn't make you a rich man and it does not mean that you have moved higher... We are still waiting for a song from him feat. Kanye West... What we saw was Tonto Lee and koko garri(koko mobile, extinction)... Am not beefing him but the young man need to step up his game...

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by robinhoodd2(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2014
strangest: "Now, D'Banj has moved even higher!"
Snapping pictures with rich men doesn't make you a rich man and it does not mean that you have moved higher... We are still waiting for a song from him feat. Kanye West... What we saw was Tonto Lee and koko garri(koko mobile, extinction)... Am not beefing him but the young man need to step up his game...
you ain't beefing him indeed. if I may ask, how is d best way to step up his game. he's frolicking with the world greatests, Bill Gate, Aliko Dangote. next is Obama and Putin. or u want him to roll with losers like you?"I know u like Dbanj, u like Don jazzy..."its quite funny how people carry Dbanj and Jazzy matter for head like PDP-APC or Yoruba-Ibo feud.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by strangest(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2014
robinhoodd2:
you ain't beefing him indeed. if I may ask, how is d best way to step up his game. he's frolicking with the world greatests, Bill Gate, Aliko Dangote. next is Obama and Putin. or u want him to roll with losers like you?"I know u like Dbanj, u like Don jazzy..."its quite funny how people carry Dbanj and Jazzy matter for head like PDP-APC or Yoruba-Ibo feud.

Bros..the truth hurts, call me loser or whatever you want... I got nothing but love for you... Cheers and have a lovely day smiley
Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by Oyetboy(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2014
Dbanj is representing Africa nd providing jobs
thru Agriculture, Don jazzy is doing Doro mega
super hero.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by Oyetboy(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Dbanj is representing Africa nd providing jobs
thru Agriculture, Don jazzy is doing Doro mega
super hero. cheesy
Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by saasala(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2014
No one can stop Dbanj.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Bill Gates, The Richest Man In The World by QweenMercy(f): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2014
How does this affect the price of his KOKO GARRI
Nice1 tho

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Jason Derulo Allegedly Cheated On Jordin Spark With / Miss NYSC ABUJA Queen Ezinne Nwolisa Dazzles At Face Of Democracy Grand Finale!! / Davido’s Dad Has Taken Davido And His Siblings To Dubai For New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.