Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones (3313 Views)

#lindagate: I Only Received $150,000 From APC - Cramjones / Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu / I Left APC To End The Boko Haram Crisis— Modu Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 03, 2014
Femi Fani-Kayode once again has proven to be what he really is - A stray dog. Like a stray dog, Femi Fani-Kayode has no place where decent pet dogs gather. His activities in recent months has nested him in the category of the most useless politician in Nigeria's history.

The reason Femi Fani-Kayode left the APC was very far from any muslim-muslim ticket brouhaha or whether or not linkages existed between the party and Boko Haram. All those reasons are for public consumption. As an insider, I can tell you categorically clear that FFK wanted to have the APC ticket for his home state - Osun, to become governor. Not only that, Femi wanted to be one of the party leaders. Unfortunately, that is not how it works, the mere fact that you come to Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter and Channels Television to bring down the government with your Cambridge-style vocality, does not necessary earn you such tickets. You have to work for it under democratic tenets. Femi was not only rejected by our party leadership, he was asked to "go to hell" when he tried to impose his views on our party leadership without due consideration of anyones opinion. Femi simply saw he had no place, he was just a wondering vagabond looking for where to fit in and fill his empty pockets, after recking it on women, drugs and bank debts.

Now that he is back to the party he described as "the party that destroyed Nigeria", let us see how long he would remain there. He had the effrontery to link our party to Boko Haram! Personally, I do not like Ali Modou Sherrif, and I wonder what he is even doing in our party. However, everyone has the right to join any political party he/she deems fit. But just like Femi, Ali Madou Sherrif the founder of Boko Haram will also become a political vagabond. He founded Boko Haram and has lost control. Now they seek to destroy our country.

We have not seen the last of Femi, from PDP's internal politics, Femi has no place than to use his mouth and his write ups to taint the APC!

Nigeria is in deep deep trouble. Subsequent bombings in Lagos and the heart of Yorubaland will eventually break our nation. We must stand firm for the worst. If we must fight the Haramites, we must do so in unity. The Haramites will stop at nothing to bring down our nation. This government has clearly shown that they cannot defeat the Harmaites. We must stand firm and hope for a better Nigeria.

#Nigeria on the brink

-CramJones

19 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by FreeWill01: 3:08am On Jul 03, 2014
Anyone know how long onazi will be off the pitch?

35 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by freshness2020: 3:34am On Jul 03, 2014
The prodigal son is always welcomed to his fathers house, cos in our fathers house there many mansions there.
It can only get better!
PDP, Power!

6 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by RoyalRoy(m): 3:42am On Jul 03, 2014
Interesting grin grin grin

Didn't some swear by their father's grave that Cramjones and FFK are one and the same person?

Or did the nairaland tsunami produce a new Cramjones to battle the old one?

Time will tell.

8 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by dgitrader(m): 4:31am On Jul 03, 2014
tales by moonlight.

nigerian politics is purely on personal benefits and not principle/idiologies.

your party woed obj, tambowa and accomodates ali moodu sherrif and co, so what are you against? talking about jobless politicians whoes major antics is ranting on social media.... how is ffk different from elrufai, cramjones and bukola saraki? pls nigerians are wiser than you think.

its dog eat dog, you are competing birds of same feather.

11 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by Ikengawo: 4:32am On Jul 03, 2014
lol i like this Kayode character die mehn lol.

1 Like

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by OneNaira6: 4:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Psychology cannot help. I really don't know what can help this man.

Anyway I like your tactics, we see what you are doing, keeping each foot in both parties. Smart! I like it.
Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 5:14am On Jul 03, 2014
One_Naira: Psychology cannot help. I really don't know what can help this man.

Anyway I like your tactics, we see what you are doing, keeping each foot in both parties. Smart! I like it.

You have an idea what the slowpoke is up to. [s] did I just call someone a slowpoke? Father forgive me, I will never do it again [/s] . Split personality, psychologists call it. He should be quite entertaining at this stage. Nobody should please advice him to see a doctor, I will be getting my regular dose of humor around here
Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 03, 2014
Not so unusual,in politics,personal interest supersede all other interest,so his moving around like a possessed witch isn't new,just looking for a party where his ambition can fulfilled..that's one of the beauty of politics.
Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by judyeze1: 5:39am On Jul 03, 2014
shocked grin embarassed
Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by ochilikoko(m): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2014
Politics is a game of interest where there is no permanent enemy nor permanent friend. Its only a foolish follower that can sacrifice his/her life for this pot belle Politicians. I won't be surprise seeing the likes of Amaechi,Fashola,Peter Obi,David Mark craving for defections.
Compare politics with football players and see the similarities. Fabregas will play agains His loved Team, Ashly Cole did that as well as Van pesie where as we are here shouting Arsenal for life. Wise-up my fellow youths let's make a difference.

1 Like

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by ochilikoko(m): 6:07am On Jul 03, 2014
Politics is a game of interest where there is no permanent enemy nor permanent friend. Its only a foolish follower that can sacrifice his/her life for this pot belle Politicians. I won't be surprise seeing the likes of Amaechi,Fashola,Peter Obi,David Mark craving for defections one day.
Compare politics with football players and see the similarities. Fabregas will play against His once beloved Team, Ashly Cole did that as well as Van pesie where as we are here shouting Arsenal for life. Wise-up my fellow youths let's make a difference.
Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by cKaiser: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Does anyone still take this cocaine addict Fani Kayode serious

2 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by biafransoul: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2014
This Cramjones character depicts the real characteristics of a Yoruba man; neither here nor there. Hypocrite!!

15 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by cKaiser: 6:15am On Jul 03, 2014
biafran soul: This Cramjones character depicts the real characteristics of a Yoruba man; neither here nor there. Hypocrite!!

And who depicts the real characteristics of an Ibo man? Clifford orji or Osisikankwu?

21 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by funshint(m): 6:18am On Jul 03, 2014
But wait; is FFK from Osun or Ekiti state?? Cramjones U̶̲̥̅̊ dey alright sha?

1 Like

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by martins0: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Dude you are confused! You talk with so much hatred for Nigeria each time you touch your keyboard , the very country you claim to love.
Your party provided shelter for the same person you said founded boko haram and here you are talking thrash.
Just one day, I will be bold to tell you that you brain is on the brink, or has brinked!

2 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by cKaiser: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2014
funshint: But wait; is FFK from Osun or Ekiti state?? Cramjones U̶̲̥̅̊ dey alright sha?

Is FFK not from Ife?
Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by strangest(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2014
" Personally, I do not like Ali Modou Sherrif, and I wonder what he is even doing in our party. "

"Ali Madou Sherrif the founder of Boko Haram will also become a political vagabond. He founded Boko Haram and has lost control. Now they seek to destroy our country."

APC finally admits that they introduced Boko Haram... So its true, BH are Tinubu's friends... SMH, the lust for power...

3 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by ichidodo: 6:37am On Jul 03, 2014
cKaiser:

And who depicts the real characteristics of an Ibo man? Clifford orji or Osisikankwu?
We guess those depiction are not the rule but the exception with kith and kin in Soka, Ibadam....

10 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by Techwriter: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2014
Cramjones, cramjones, cramjones. How many times did I call you? I hope you know the reason you became popular in nairaland is that people were mistaken you to be FFK and you leveraged on that mistaken identity. You were reposting everything FFK posted on facebook and twitter so you can keep that belief alive to generate traffic. In as much as I am not FFK's fan, you are nothing but a faceless, nameless layabout without FFK.

2 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by funshint(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2014
cKaiser:

Is FFK not from Ife?
Yap that's true but did he thnk he'll he giving Osun ticket...who knows him there. This guy must be high on coke
Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by ITbomb(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2014
I don't know whether FFK knows about this new cramjones
Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by obayaya(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2014
cramjones: Femi Fani-Kayode once again has proven to be what he really is - A stray dog. Like a stray dog, Femi Fani-Kayode has no place where decent pet dogs gather. His activities in recent months has nested him in the category of the most useless politician in Nigeria's history.

The reason Femi Fani-Kayode left the APC was very far from any muslim-muslim ticket brouhaha or whether or not linkages existed between the party and Boko Haram. All those reasons are for public consumption. As an insider, I can tell you categorically clear that FFK wanted to have the APC ticket for his home state - Osun, to become governor. Not only that, Femi wanted to be one of the party leaders. Unfortunately, that is not how it works, the mere fact that you come to Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter and Channels Television to bring down the government with your Cambridge-style vocality, does not necessary earn you such tickets. You have to work for it under democratic tenets. Femi was not only rejected by our party leadership, he was asked to "go to hell" when he tried to impose his views on our party leadership without due consideration of anyones opinion. Femi simply saw he had no place, he was just a wondering vagabond looking for where to fit in and fill his empty pockets, after recking it on women, drugs and bank debts.

Now that he is back to the party he described as "the party that destroyed Nigeria", let us see how long he would remain there. He had the effrontery to link our party to Boko Haram! Personally, I do not like Ali Modou Sherrif, and I wonder what he is even doing in our party. However, everyone has the right to join any political party he/she deems fit. But just like Femi, Ali Madou Sherrif the founder of Boko Haram will also become a political vagabond. He founded Boko Haram and has lost control. Now they seek to destroy our country.

We have not seen the last of Femi, from PDP's internal politics, Femi has no place than to use his mouth and his write ups to taint the APC!

Nigeria is in deep deep trouble. Subsequent bombings in Lagos and the heart of Yorubaland will eventually break our nation. We must stand firm for the worst. If we must fight the Haramites, we must do so in unity. The Haramites will stop at nothing to bring down our nation. This government has clearly shown that they cannot defeat the Harmaites. We must stand firm and hope for a better Nigeria.

#Nigeria on the brink

-CramJones

I seriously doubt the bolded.

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by Enkaynwa(f): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2014
He is using his ffk character to please GEJ and using cramjones character to please his apc e-fans cheesy
Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2014
somebody should please ban this boy (cramjones )

3 Likes

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2014
This is ffk trying to discredit this account. He does not want to be linked to this account as he is now a member of the ruling party he used this account to bash.

1 Like

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2014
Cramjones when did you return to nairaland?
Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by Lilimax(f): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
Reski: Cramjones when did you return to nairaland?
It seems this Cramjones is one of those hijacked moniker after the Nairaland Tsumani embarassed angry
Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
FreeWill01: Anyone know how long onazi will be off the pitch?
im guessing 2 to 3 months o. Is it true Chelsea wants to loan Mikel to Enyimba this coming season ?
Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by vedd: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
FFK was afraid of imprisonment for the massive fraud he committed as a federal cabinet minister. The gej stooge ran back to seek sanctuary from the cankerworms.

1 Like

Re: The real reason Femi Fani-Kayode left APC - Cramjones by tonytony208(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
I don't believe this. Ffk can't desire osun state ticket; knowing fully well that the incumbent is the accepted bride by all party members for 2nd term. In my opinion, you are only trying to make ffk look bad ; probably in an attempt to cover up the muslim-muslim ticket thing. I remember ffk threatend to expose apc's link with boko haram. Is that why you are doing this; posting a defaming story about him to discredit his revelations when they finally come? I was thinking you guys in apc (you wrote that you are an "inside" member) will learn from ekiti election and realize that social media advocacy can't save you from shame and defeat. Fayemi and his e-warriors did it tirelessly like you are doing now. Yet they failed at the poll. Do you think what you have written will make me see apc as not being a muslim and hausa party having active link with boko haram? Am sorry to say sir, you have failed. A leopard can't ever change its skin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Man Will Head PDP After May 29 / Traitors Amongst Us. / End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.