Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,335 members, 7,940,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

[split] The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [split] The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL (724 Views)

How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters / Ladies your Pic In your Profile, We Don Tire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[split] The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by Joel3(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2014
who view your profile? Someone has
viewed your profile alert.

Do we need it right?

If you like this, join this thread so that seun can add it.

Continue from here. www.nairaland.com/1796751/function-viewed-profile-nl#24419757
Re: [split] The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by mencade5(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2014
Joel.:
who view your profile? Someone has
viewed your profile alert.

Do we need it right?

If you like this, join this thread so that seun can add it.

Continue from here. www.nairaland.com/1796751/function-viewed-profile-nl#24419757
only ladies will be concern about this development because the thing dey sweet them for head if they notice person view their profile..

My own is can seun please create a situation whereby we can remove someone that is following us evwn though we are not following them.

I would like that. I need to permanently unfollow someone that is following me for peace of mind..

1 Like

Re: [split] The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by Joel3(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2014
i can see that the stalker boys & girls will not want this functions.
Re: [split] The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by Enegod(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2014
mtcheeeew!!!
Re: [split] The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by DEllaluv(f): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2014
Prefer,provision 4 'unlike'
Re: [split] The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by Mutuwa(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2014
mencade5: only ladies will be concern about this development because the thing dey sweet them for head if they notice person view their profile..

My own is can seun please create a situation whereby we can remove someone that is following us evwn though we are not following them.

I would like that. I need to permanently unfollow someone that is following me for peace of mind..

Seconded and thirded.

1 Like

Re: [split] The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by mencade5(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2014
D.Ella.luv:
yeah
Re: [split] The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by JoeCutie(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2014
D.Ella.luv:
What do you need it for?

1 Like

Re: [split] The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL by DEllaluv(f): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2014
JoeCutie: What do you need it for?

many many tns

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Rejects Confab Recommendation On Creation Of Additional 18 States / Russian Hackers Stole 1.2 Billion Online Passwords / What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.