Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,555 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... (6211 Views)

Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) / Riot In University of Uyo: Can Any One Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Neldrizzy(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2014
@OP you 4get say i get you for BBM abi ? Before you lie always look around 1st to know who is watching cus all these are you pix..... Anyway you look ok but not even close 2 were i am though am ugly #sines teeth.
Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Neldrizzy(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2014
FrancisTony:

Dude! I don't have any beef with Uniben. Go to Education section homepage and see how Uniben undergraduates are creating silly thread which other schools don't do. Smh
Without the foolish threads they keep creating, would you see my comment? undecided
and are you been forced 2 read or comment ?? Since they are creating silly thread why not create ur resonable UI thread..when BELLS university stdnt were creating theirs why dint you call it silly thread, because dis 1 has Uniben on it abi . Mind ursef oo.. No let me get problem with you!!
Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2014
Neldrizzy: and are you been forced 2 read or comment ?? Since they are creating silly thread why not create ur resonable UI thread... Mind ursef oo.. No let me get problem with you!!

grin grin I am just cautioning them biko. grin
Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Neldrizzy(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2014
FrancisTony:

grin grin I am just cautioning them biko. grin
i have never said anything bad abt ur school, pls i beg you respect ma school and stop bashing it the way you like....
Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Dericinh: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2014
Uniben applicants revise ur jamb pack well.....and find out all happenings from 2013 to 2014...
Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by vincvin(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ugly fool
Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by PrettySleek(f): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2014
FrancisTony:

Dude! I don't have any beef with Uniben. Go to Education section homepage and see how Uniben undergraduates are creating silly thread which other schools don't do. Smh
Without the foolish threads they keep creating, would you see my comment? undecided

And what make u think that they are actually uniben students? Any fool can claim to b one. I guess u have never met a real uniben student. I really hate it when people just talk anyhow. Op did u finish secondary school? because u no fit get admission with this ur dull and immature mind set. Am sure ur among all these people with low self esteem, pls if u are really a uniben student I beg u stop disgracing your school so that people like FrancisTony wouldn't insult u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

78 Year Old Awujale Of Ijebuland Enrols For Law At National Open University / University Of Benin Admission To Sandwich Degree Programmes For 2015/2016. / Beautiful Pictures Of St Kizito Secondary School Umudioka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.