Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (490299 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Ayodele951(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by BlackJo(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2018
ositadima1:

Not totally correct, you can't play those kind of games without the laptop being plugged in, graphics cards use up a lot of energy.

Even though you get monitor and all together with a laptop, console games are highly optimised, while on laptop you may not get optimum frame rates, not to talk of how expensive this devices are.

The best option would have been a desktop where you can pi.mp to your test and upgrade later on. In my opinion gaming laptops are expensive and overated.

Not entirely true,
Yes the price difference which I can say is the main reason why you might want to go for a console if you're on a budget.
I use an msi which cost me about $1600 but trust me when I say that the frame rates at which I play and the kind of games I play are crazy.
I must not even be plugged in to play at ultra settings.
And the best part...... It's a computer!.... Can be used for every and anything, unlike the console.... Just gaming... Maybe movies or surf the web.
It's just a matter of choice and priority.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ositadima1(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2018
BlackJo:

Not entirely true,
Yes the price difference which I can say is the main reason why you might want to go for a console if you're on a budget.
I use an msi which cost me about $1600 but trust me when I say that the frame rates at which I play and the kind of games I play are crazy.
I must not even be plugged in to play at ultra settings.
And the best part...... It's a computer!.... Can be used for every and anything, unlike the console.... Just gaming... Maybe movies or surf the web.
It's just a matter of choice and priority.

I would like to know how long you play unplugged, 30 min max? I talk from experience too, if you play demanding games your battery is not going to last on a charge, fact! Even for desktop PCs if you play graphics intensive games you need bigger power pack, cooling system etc.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by derogba88: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2018
Can my HP elitebook 8440P with the below specs play FIFA 16
Processor: inter core (tm) i7 2.80ghz(4 core)
Ram: 6gig ram
1.8gig Intel hd graphics(core i7)
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Samsonh2: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2018
BULLY 2: LEAKS, DETAILS, INFO AND IMAGES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSRcHfx-EQY
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Destiny 2 is free for a limited time on PC till November 18th ( without DLCs)

https://www.pcgamer.com/amp/destiny-2-free/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Jcladen(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2018
HP Omen 15-ax033dx

Specs:
Processor: Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
RAM: 8GB
Storage: 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 530 + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
With Charger.

PRICE: N200,000

CALL: 08139164654

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by BlackJo(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2018
ositadima1:

I would like to know how long you play unplugged, 30 min max? I talk from experience too, if you play demanding games your battery is not going to last on a charge, fact! Even for desktop PCs if you play graphics intensive games you need bigger power pack, cooling system etc.

An hour on very intensive games and an extra 30 minutes on less intensive ones... It's just a laptop remember
Plus check it out, the gs43vr 7re... It's got an inbuilt cooler boost for when it gets hot, works like a charm.
You just get your pad or mouse, whichever one you prefer that's all.... No more peripherals.
Hdmi to my TV makes the world go away cool
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Samsonh2: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 ONLINE: 5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU-TbI8qwKA
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by DerrickOfficial(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please is the dell inspiron 1521 good for gaming??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by olusola2bello: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hi, anyone with Total War, Rome 2 and Mafia 2? For PC pls
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MasterPDON: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Has anyone here bought PC games on Jumia or Konga? Do they work fine?

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by otunba88(m): 5:04am On Dec 14, 2018
MasterPDON:
Playing battlefield V PC edidtion....mad graphics using my RX-580. Call for all kind of pc games both AAA and indie games with freebies and mine is 1k
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2018
MasterPDON:

"DON'T DO IT" (in Drake's voice)
They are pirated fakes and chances of them working is 50/50. I've regretted buying every PC game on Jumia or Konga. I was a little greedy too for believing any OG game could be sold at that prize too.
You should know games are not that cheap with the current dollar rate.

Source: Experience X 3
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Samsonh2: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2018
FARCRY NEW DAWN: 5 NEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwryuPwfuZc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by jorhney(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
anyone in akure that would like to swap pc games?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Kaycee7(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
LucemFerre:

They are pirated fakes and chances of them working is 50/50. I've regretted buying every PC game on Jumia or Konga. I was a little greedy too for believing any OG game could be sold at that prize too.

How about their consoles and games? Are those legit?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wman(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
olusola2bello:
Hi, anyone with Total War, Rome 2 and Mafia 2? For PC pls

We have all the games in the Total War and Mafia series along with their DLCs. Our Nairaland thread is https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kaycee7:
How about their consoles and games? Are those legit?

I don't know about those, Sorry. I only know about the PC side of Nigerian online maeket. It's messed up

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by busky007: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
LucemFerre:

hello Pls can pes 17 work on Lenovo ideapad 110 with 2gb ram
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2018
busky007:
hello Pls can pes 17 work on Lenovo ideapad 110 with 2gb ram

You'd need a system with a dedicated video memory of at least 1 gig
{Screen resolution > Advanced}
Then up the ram. A 2gig laptop ram stick is cheap
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by DerrickOfficial(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2018
LucemFerre:

You'd need a system with a dedicated video memory of at least 1 gig
{Screen resolution > Advanced}
Then up the ram. A 2gig laptop ram stick is cheap
sorry bro I don't understand the last part
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by otunba88(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2018
LucemFerre:

I will ive you the games way cheaper than wat u see on jumia nd they work 100%. Holla for more info.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2018
DerrickOfficial:
sorry bro I don't understand the last part

I meant to check your video memory left click on your desktop and go to screen resolution > then click on advAnced you'd see the video memory of you PC.

Then increase the ram size from 2gig to 4gig (at least).
2gig ram sticks for laptops are very cheap so, that shouldn't be much of a problem to buy.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2018
otunba88:

I will ive you the games way cheaper than wat u see on jumia nd they work 100%. Holla for more info.

I'm sure as hell yours ain't original also and i know where to get cracked games so... Move on
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MasterPDON: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2018
LucemFerre:

I'm sure as hell yours ain't original also and i know where to get cracked games so... Move on
I know where to get cracked games as well and I used to download as many as I could when I had access to my school's wifi, but I don't anymore. So downloading is a problem.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MasterPDON: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2018
otunba88:

Do you have Shadow of the tomb raider? How much?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2018
MasterPDON:

I know where to get cracked games as well and I used to download as many as I could when I had access to my school's wifi, but I don't anymore. So downloading is a problem.

Yea, true. If one doesn't have free internet access in Naija it'd be difficult not to be forced to buy cracked games from greedy Nigerians who download gAmes for free and sell 'em like that dude above.

I have a friend I get games from. 80% of those cracked rubbish people sell inside ecolac boxes are half ass sh!ts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (341) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.