Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,997 members, 7,931,439 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:00 AM

Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan (8520 Views)

Ways To Maximise Your Rewards During This Ramadan / What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? / Building A Relationship With The Quran This Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2014
Abdullah b. khubaib said that Allah's Messenger said to him:"Read qul huwa llahu ahad,and the two last chapters(of the Quran) evening and morning three times.This is sufficient for you in all respects."
Abu Dawud,Tirmidhi

Jabir said:I heard Allah's Messenger say:"The best remembrance (of Allah) is la ilaha illa llah."
Tirmidhi

9 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Jabir b Abdullah said that Allah's Messenger said:"When the darkness of the night or evening(comes),then keep in your children,for Shaitan is then out.And when an hour of the night has gone,then let them go and close the doors,and invoke the name of Allah, for Shaitan does not open a closed door,and tie up your waterskins and invoke the name of Allah, and cover your vessels and invoke the name of Allah, even when you put something on them,and put out your lights."

Muslim

6 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Aisha said:The Prophet when he wanted to sleep while he was junub,used to wash his private parts and make ablution for prayer.

Bukhari

5 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
From Ali:Allah's Messenger said:"Allah is single,He loves what is single,therefore do the witr,O you people of the Qur'an."

Tirmidhi,Abu Dawud

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
Abu Huraira said that Allah's Messenger said:"No prayer is more burdensome to the hypocrites than the fair prayer and the isha prayer, but if they knew what(blessings) lie in them,they would certainly come for them,even if they had to crawl."

Bukhari, Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Malik b Huwairith said that the Prophet said to us:"Go back to your people and teach them."

Bukhari

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2014
From Anas:The Prophet said:"Make things easy,and do not make them difficult, and give good tidings and do not make people run away."

Bukhari

2 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ibn Umar said that Allah's Messenger said:"Each of you is a guardian, and each of you will be asked about your guardianship. The leader is a guardian, and the man is a guardian over the people of his house,and the woman is a guardian over her husband's house and children .So each of you is a guardian, and each of you will be asked about your guardianship."

Bukhari, Muslim

4 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2014
From Uthman:Allah's Messenger said:" The best of you is he who has learnt the Qur'an and then taught it."

Bukhari

3 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Zeenas(f): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
reported by Ahmed: the rasul SAW said: whenever any one of u wants to say his prayer, he should perfect his ablution.

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Zeenas(f): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
the prophet SAW said:if any one of u wants to ask for sometyn, ask ALLAH and if u want to seek protection,seek it from ALLAH. reported by Tirmidhi

2 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by olafunny(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Mhomies: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2014
Jazak Allah khaer.
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2014
Islam is peace. Islam is peace. Peeeeeeeace.

Peace undecided
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by DMainMan: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2014
Nyc 1 Seun for bringing islamic thread on frontpage after so long..

11 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by tintingz(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2014
keep the hadiths coming.

Nice one. smiley
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Rajy00(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2014
Once Moosa (AS) asked Allah Subhaana'O'Ta'ala Allah- You have granted me the honour and privilege of talking to you directly, Have you given this privilege to any other person?Allah Ta'ala replied, O!! Moosa during the last period I am going to send an Umma, who will be the Umma of Mohammed (SAW), who will call out to Me in dua with dry lips, parched tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets,with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger. They will call out to me (in dua) they will be much much closer to me than you O Moosa! while you speak to me there are 70,000 veils between you and me, but at the time of iftaar there will not be a single veil between me and the fasting Umma of Mohammed (SAW) .O!! Moosa I have taken upon myself the responsibility that at the time of iftaar I will never refuse the dua of a fasting person!!!

15 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Vikky014(f): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2014
Jst passing#winks#
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by bhaliz44(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2014
mehn this cool
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Sadiq3051(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2014
those are good hadith Mashallah
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by stonemind(f): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2014
alla hu Akbar
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by yuzjet(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2014
Islam Is all about peace!

The picture below is for the bad bitches grin

RAMADAN KAREEM

5 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by kombats: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2014
Following
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Horlawoomey(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2014
May the blessing of Allah during this holy month be upon all Muslim Ummah and may he bring upon the world everlasting peace. Amin

5 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by dejt4u(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Following
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by kaymatic: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abu Hurairah (RA) reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “He who observes optional prayer (Tarawih prayers) throughout Ramadan, out of sincerity of Faith and in the hope of earning reward will have his past sins pardoned.”
(Bukhari and Muslim - Riyad us Saliheen 1187)
Shared from 'Hadith of the Day'

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by kaymatic: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oppression : Reported by Ibn ‘Abbas (peace be upon him): The Prophet (peace be upon him) sent Mu’adh to Yemen and said, ‘Be afraid, from the curse of the oppressed as there is no screen between his invocation and Allah.’ [Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 628]

2 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by sirmarry(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
May Allah reward u brodas nd sistas....ameen

3 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? / Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr / Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.