Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,842 members, 7,889,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Update On Dame Patience Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Update On Dame Patience Jonathan (615 Views)

"Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan / Profile Of Mrs. Aisha Buhari and Dame Patience Goodluck / 10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Dame Patience Jonathan by MVLOX(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2014
Has anybody noticed that its been weeks and months plus now since the chibok girls where kidnapped? Has anybody also noticed that its been the same for the famous "THERE IS GOD" incident. Has anybody also noticed that since the famous you know incident that our beloved first lady has gone awfully quiet both verbally and in form of public appearances? Is it that Oga Jona is tired of her many public embarrassments/grammatical prone mouth and has put her on a lock down? or she tired of embarrassing herself, the nation and all African women? what do you think guys? your comments are welcomed
Re: Update On Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2014
You're just a hungry, jobless and attention seeking OP... Why would you meddle into someone's family affairs with your inane thread....

Whenever she speaks, you guys would laugh at her and clamour for her not to speak in public again... She's kept quiet and you're here speculating on the potential cos of her silence...

Get a life mate!

1 Like

Re: Update On Dame Patience Jonathan by MVLOX(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: You're just a hungry, jobless and attention seeking OP... Why would you meddle into someone's family affairs with your inane thread....

Whenever she speaks, you guys would laugh at her and clamour for her not to speak in public again... She's kept quiet and you're here speculating on the potential cos of her silence...

Get a life mate!

did anybody force u to comment on dis thread? y didn't u use d life u have in abundance to do sumtin else dus morning.? am sure u are one of those jobless angry Nigerian job seekers dat cant read in between lines........my recommendation is dat u go take a cold bathe on a transformer
Re: Update On Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2014
MVLOX: what do you think guys? your comments are welcomed
MVLOX:

did anybody force u to comment on dis thread? y didn't u use d life u have in abundance to do sumtin else dus morning.? am sure u are one of those jobless angry Nigerian job seekers dat cant read in between lines........my recommendation is dat u go take a cold bathe on a transformer

i'm jobless apparently but that doesn't overshadow the fact that you're comprehensibly inept...

You invited my comment... Didn't you?
Re: Update On Dame Patience Jonathan by MVLOX(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2014
frankben:

i'm jobless apparently but that doesn't overshadow the fact that you're comprehensibly inept...

You invited my comment... Didn't you?

the last time I checked your name was frankben. so did it become "your". now who is completely in your own words inept nw........guy see go look for a job Dats ur biggest problem and stop using dis forum to vent ur anger and aggression on me
Re: Update On Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2014
MVLOX:

the last time I checked your name was frankben. so did it become "your". now who is completely in your own words inept nw........guy see go look for a job Dats ur biggest problem and stop using dis forum to vent ur anger and aggression on me
whatever.... All i'm saying is that you should for once respect your first lady
Re: Update On Dame Patience Jonathan by MVLOX(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: whatever.... All i'm saying is that you should for once respect your first lady

no p bro I get ur point nw
Re: Update On Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2014
MVLOX:

no p bro I get ur point nw
Re: Update On Dame Patience Jonathan by MVLOX(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: whatever.... All i'm saying is that you should for once respect your first lady

no p bro I get ur point loud and clear
Re: Update On Dame Patience Jonathan by gen2briz(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2014
OP SSS is recruiting

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That When A Man Is Broke Everywhere Is Trekable For Him??! / Ebola: FG, Lagos Delegations Visit Prophet Joshua To Avert Spread / New Friends Around Isolo( Jakande Estate Preferably)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.