Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,773 members, 7,979,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:03 PM

How To Control Tick And Fleas On Your Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Control Tick And Fleas On Your Dogs (1481 Views)

Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee / Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Tick And Fleas On Your Dogs by Enoobong1(f): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Getting rid of ticks and fleas on your dog can be a stressful and annoying, once your dog have this pest on them it is every difficult to get rid of them especially if you want to do it without exposing your dogs to harmful chemicals. I have had my fair share with this pest as I have four dogs . Here are some tips to help

1. 24 hours before bathing your dog use a tick and flea control drops
2. spray the surrounding of the dog and also your home with a tick and flea control spray for the home
3. bath your dog using an anti tick and flea shampoo
4. when your dog is dry use a tick and flea control powder
5. also use a tick and flea spray just for your dog at least 4 times a week
6. finally to help control the ticks, make sure you have a tick and flea control collar

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING THIS PRODUCTS, YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08099647403 OR SEND A MAIL TO inemce@yahoo.com grin
Re: How To Control Tick And Fleas On Your Dogs by fleaondogs: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
You can also use best flea collars for dogs https://fleaondogs.com/best-flea-collars-for-dogs/

(1) (Reply)

Destructive Dog / Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! / Live Update.7pm Today. Boerboel Female Begins Littering. 3 males 1 female So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.