Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,193 members, 7,887,458 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) (11411 Views)

The Chess Master As Strategic Driver ~ Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim / Malaysia Company Looking For Strategic Partner. / Nigeria's Delano, Njoku Catching Waves On Forbes' Young Millionaires List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
I used to have a thread-" Price action and Harmonic traders let's meet here". One way or the other, I couldn't find it, probably nairaland scrapped it. Right now, I am ready to start this new thread.

I trade with harmonic patterns, elliot waves and other technical strategies. You can check my blog. www.forexsnipper..com for some of my trades in the past and the latest ones.

Contributions are allowed. Please no confrontation, if you are not comfortable with my system of trading, please don't criticize and discourage those that might be interested. What doesn't work for one might work for another.

My trades, using harmonic patterns and elliot waves have been profitable for many months and I'm still improving on it.

I might also provide trade recommendation and talk about general issues like strategies, systems, money management, market sentiments(cot), inter-market analysis and others.

I analyse H1, H4, D1 and W1 time-frames of about 25 currency pairs, metals and energy.

I am coming with set-ups for next week trades.

I need likes and comments for encouragements

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by Feargodjames: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Carry go sir....we are following
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is Usdcad analytical charts.
You can check my blog...www.forexsnipper..com for comprehensive analysis. You can post your questions, contribution and comments here
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
Why selling Gchf is not a bad idea. Check the analysis on my blog...www.forexsnipper..com

2 Likes

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by kennyakinz: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
following!
i trade using similar method (mainly harmonics with supply/demand), trying to learn elliott waves.
will post some of my trade ideas here moving forward.
do keep up the good work!
cheers
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by kennyakinz: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
currently involved in this long term trade

1 Like

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by kennyakinz: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Waiting for this pattern to complete on EURUSD.

1 Like

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
kennyakinz: Waiting for this pattern to complete on EURUSD.

thanks kenny for your contribution...I am glad I have a mate...I am also watching Euraud and my analysis is as much as yours..I will come up when I get something....Harmonic patterns with elliot waves at levels of support and resistance are very powerful...Kenny let's ride together
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Usdcad and Eurcad moving well

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Gbpchf warming up

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by kennyakinz: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
fantastic entry on usdcad elyte! Had my eyes on it but was not around and missed the entry.

Presently in gbpjpy sell trade........

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by kennyakinz: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
wish you were based in lagos Elyte, would love to hook up with you. Nevertheless i will give you a call over the weekend to share ideas. There is nothing like having a discussion with someone who shares your passion......
Wishing you the best!
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
kennyakinz: wish you were based in lagos Elyte, would love to hook up with you. Nevertheless i will give you a call over the weekend to share ideas. There is nothing like having a discussion with someone who shares your passion......
Wishing you the best!

Alright partner, we can connect on fb...goto my blog www.forexsnipper..com for my contact details...Its a big pleasure to me
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by kennyakinz: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2014
kennyakinz: Waiting for this pattern to complete on EURUSD.

The pattern is complete, i have put in a small scout, will add more if price action permits....

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by kennyakinz: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2014
A trade am presently involved in, have already taken some off the table and moved stop loss to lock in profits.....

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by Oyedey4u(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Good to have like mind here... I am new into forex trading and i was priviledged to have the FX BOOM system... I actually works on GBP, USD, EUR, pairing with JPY and other JPY pairs....
It has about 80 percent positive trade for me because i have not mastered it to achieve the 99% effectiveness ratio placed on it... All the same, i will like to share my little knowledge with experienced traders like both of you....

1 Like

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by myola777(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Oyedey4u: Good to have like mind here... I am new into forex trading and i was priviledged to have the FX BOOM system... I actually works on GBP, USD, EUR, pairing with JPY and other JPY pairs....
It has about 80 percent positive trade for me because i have not mastered it to achieve the 99% effectiveness ratio placed on it... All the same, i will like to share my little knowledge with experienced traders like both of you....
bro, which one do u have? is it PRO 624 strategy or LPR strategy
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nice one guys...lets keep it coming..Closed my Gbpchf , Usdcad and Eurcad for 70pips, 90pips and 100pips respectively...I will update u guys later
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by kennyakinz: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Closed my gbpjpy for a small loss. Closed nzdcad for a nice profit which more than made up for the loss. Time to start looking for longs on eurgbp.....

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by Oyedey4u(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
myola777: bro, which one do u have? is it PRO 624 strategy or LPR strategy
like i said earlier, I am still new with the system but i am using the combination of both the prö 624 and LPR strategy.... Once you get the installation of it, both works together...
You can shed more light on this if you have more experience than i do..
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by kennyakinz: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2014
This sweet Cypher on copper missed my entry by a few pips....oh well, on to the next one....

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Short trade on cadchf...risking 25pips for 75pips reward...aint that beautiful?...Sorry, I didnt show my analysis

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by 4xwinner: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
elyte: Short trade on cadchf...risking 25pips for 75pips reward...aint that beautiful?...Sorry, I didnt show my analysis
Hello bro,quite new to harmoic trading but would not mind to follow you.
I would be happy if i can lay my hands on your harmonic indy.
Thanks.
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
4xwinner:
Hello bro,quite new to harmoic trading but would not mind to follow you.
I would be happy if i can lay my hands on your harmonic indy.
Thanks.
hello 4xwinner, am sorry I don't have any of these indicators...I analyse and plot with mt4 tools....Other friends here could have, perhaps they drop it here for you to download.
Better still, you can google search " harmonic pattern indicators and am sure you will find one to download free.....just try
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by 4xwinner: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2014
elyte:
hello 4xwinner, am sorry I don't have any of these indicators...I analyse and plot with mt4 tools....Other friends here could have, perhaps they drop it here for you to download.
Better still, you can google search " harmonic pattern indicators and am sure you will find one to download free.....just try
Thanks bro, i will try it out
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by kennyakinz: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2014
Cadchf cooperating.....hope you are still in this trade Elyte

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by kennyakinz: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2014
Update on cadchf.....price has reversed (thats forex trading for you....lol). I always like to follow price by plotting new patterns as they emerge, am still bearish on this pair but it may rise a bit more before falling....

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
lost 15pips on cadchf.....time to plan my weekend...football things on saturday...see you guys next week....
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2014
This is Eurusd guys. you can check the full analysis on my blog...www.forexsnipper..com

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by nairakobo: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2014
GPBCHF has just completed a gartley bullish pattern on 4H timeframe, lets go up north and make some $$$$.

EURNZD has just completed a butterfly bearish pattern on 4H timeframe, lets go down south and make some $$$$

Can some help me, dunno how to attach images here, would hv done dat for more explanation. If u're really following dis thread and also learning how to draw d patterns, u can check them out from ur personal study. Thanks peeps.
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by nairakobo: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2014
nairakobo: GPBCHF has just completed a gartley bullish pattern on 4H timeframe, lets go up north and make some $$$$.

EURNZD has just completed a butterfly bearish pattern on 4H timeframe, lets go down south and make some $$$$

Can some help me, dunno how to attach images here, would hv done dat for more explanation. If u're really following dis thread and also learning how to draw d patterns, u can check them out from ur personal study. Thanks peeps.

Let greed out, take profits now. See ya soon...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Make Nigeria Self-sufficient In Food Production – Dangote / FOREX Debt: CBN Owing Only Five Banks, Says Cardoso / Dangote Acquires Shares In Afreximbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.