Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,549 members, 7,978,798 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:25 PM

He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. (4889 Views)

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. / Why I Stopped Loving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by laplace12(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sad story. The truth is the guys class changed and his taste changed as well. It could happen to any body, even op could do likewise if she found herself in the guys shoe. Its a selfish world

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Mintayo(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
More reason why i don't trust guys that work in a bank. Most of them are so wayward. I am talking from experience. I am sure he is getting somethings from those girl which you were not giving him.
But whatever the case maybe,pls forget about him,once a guy tells you he is no more intereste in you,trust me he is no more interested. Just move on. There are better guys out there that will cherish you.
Some guys sha,just because he has little money now,he don dey flex muscle,he has forgotten that he myt be fired some day(i pray not).
Op move on and don't be desperate.!
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
Move on
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by tellwisdom: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
Spits undecided
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by lafuria1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
My first reaction was kill the idoit but it doesn't accomplish anything. At least he was honest with you to let you know he has changed.
You just have to live with it. Some one better will come.
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by lomaxx: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ceasar1: That's the problem with weaklings - YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROTECT YOUR MAN.

Life isn't a fairy tale and neither is “falling in love“. Learn to protect your relationship or else you'd find yourself moving on - ALWAYS.

Something about this post. Weaklings always move on. They get booted out of their rightful place because they believe they can only be there by the other partner's choice.
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by lomaxx: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
What if he just discovered he has an incurable disease? There could be many reasons for "loss of interest". I wish the OP probed further.
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Waspy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
they always come back begging, and sure he will too.....Op, one word, no looking back

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hmn, may God have mercy.
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by muzikndme: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Well i dont knw wat to say..I M SORRY IT HAPPN NO BODY DESERVES TO GET HURT IT IS NO INJURY BUT IT CUT SO DEEP DOWN THE HEART.IT IS NOT VISIBLE BUT THE PAIN AND EMOTIONS CAN'T BE MEASURED.NO MATTER WAT HAPPENS THE HEART WILL HEAL ITSELF WITH TIME. life is funny and unpleasent a times but we just have to hope for the best.i was hurt by an anambra girl she was my first and still my last cos havent mustard the strength and encouragement to move on. she thought me everything i know about dating sort of.she cheated repeatedly when i noticed i felt betrayed.

was having plans to take the relationship to the next level cos of her act all i had hoped and planned for came crashing down. No longer have the willingness to go on.i pondered how i was gonna live without her at the end i called the relationship off.it has been 1year and like 4 months now and i m still murning the relationship.But i m ok now cos i m abit focused and hopefully some day will get someone who is truelly mine.

I know she will be making bad utterances in the presents of her friends and other peeps base on the fact that i m from IMO state
and they will not hesitate to say they are not to be trusted.she will not say she cheated on ME repeatedly God knows with how many guys
and when HE find out he left.wat i have notice about relationship is, it takes alot to make a relationship work. It is an institute were you happen to learn and adjust everyday.dont forget you are not dating yourself, You have to think of yourself and your partner their is limited chance of selfishness in relationship,when it comes to that THENMsomething is beginning to go wrong.

Love can be found anywhere cos it has no boundaries it makes us do so many craze things, like feeling like a child again.
cos you got hurt doesnt mean you should not give love a chance when it comes knocking all you need to do is to let the
person you are dating understand you.

I jst hope you did notin to prompt his action .cos if we have the chance to ask him his own side of the story the table might turn
dnt get me wrong, i find it hard to get the truth from women i m always at the middle.it might be true and it might not be true
so i dnt judge base on one sided stories just saying.

In my little time as i struggle with loneliness i have tried to understand how relationship work but sorry to say
i noticed one out of the two involved. will be doing more to make the relationship work and it is not suppose to be so
that is why relationship sometimes doesn't work.

What i have learnt in time about maturity is it's no fun,The only thing that makes a matured mind evolve is love,
as you grow older you get lonelier {PERMIT ME IF THE WORD LONELIER IS WRONG TRYING TO MAKE THE WORDS FIT DNT WRITE OFTEN}things that use to matter to you no longer matters.it is only love that spark up your life in a very unique way.

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by BaddieKay(f): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
my dear how often did u spend time with dis ur bf,cos from ur write up t seems u guys barely see/spend time together?i know owerri guys re flirt but i think u gave him enough space to forget about u

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by NEROSKY(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Take one he goat to church on sunday n do thanksgiving, becos he did this early.. what of when you're both married
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by bioduneberry(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Karma at work. shocked
I hope you've not jilted someelse in the past?
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Ariyke: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Others av said it all move on
If u call 10 ladies am sure each will av a story to tell about heart break so make urself happy, make friends, don't be alone, go to movies and dance away ur sorrow
Future awaits you smiley
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by lindee: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
kay9: I feel for you, my dear.

You said he "burst into tears"; i dont understand, what was he crying about?
yea, he cried so as not to make it seem as if he jilted me and to show fake sincerity.
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by OCTAVO: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mehn, what a touching story! OP, please just take heart and don't stay isolated Pls. Lively up yourself. Life goes on! You can't afford to stay depressed forever.
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by chidekings(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
m only 24. he is 32. m a very
pretty Lady .I HV admirers and suitors . he is very much aware of it. he knows m homely and
disciplined. I don't deserve to b jilted? m very
prayerful.

With the above statement,dear u have already advised urself

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by lindee: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
Baddie Kay: my dear how often did u spend time with dis ur bf,cos from ur write up t seems u guys barely see/spend time together?i know owerri guys re flirt but i think u gave him enough space to forget about u
I see him every week. even bfor I started dis my small job.d fin here is dat I knew owerri guys flirts. but he was so exceptional. I Neva knew he had a bit of d flirty virus in him.
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by kokoA(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Errhmm.. Did you say you are beautiful? Oh! You need a shoulder to lean on my dear.. You can use mine. I'd help you dry your tears okay? Just inbox me grin
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by nitrogen(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
kokoA: Errhmm.. Did you say you are beautiful? Oh! You need a shoulder to lean on my dear.. You can use mine. I'd help you dry your tears okay? Just inbox me grin
Ogbeni, fi iyawo oniyawo sile o! tongue
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by dre11(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
He is a phase u have to pass
a story u have to write about
an experience u need for your future

you just added an experience to what u had
and u will become wise from it......
Hard to move on with one u planned to have a life with
but, its the reality and necessity for you to move on

When the right one comes, u mum and aunti instint should not be discarded..... but, u work on it as a guild........ it is well with you

3 Likes

Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by MORNDEW(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
One thing ppl don't know is dat God is not dumb. Did I hear u say u are prayerful? Does God support fornication? . so becos u pray means d guy will marry u. Or becos u ar beautiful u can't be dumped. Well u ve not said what u rili did wrong. Until u do so I reserve my comment.
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 04, 2014
modextus: The only problem here is that you think you're too nice to be jilted..

anybody can be jilted in a relationship..

You should be happy. You were told this would happen if eventually you get married to him..but it happened before you tied the knot..

Yea better now than later...

Girl, you are very lucky...

The young man feels he has arrived, new job level, apartment and girlfriends(neighbors for that matter)...
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by Bwaal(m): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2014
STENON: Dear
sorry abt that....I hope you wil learn frm my story....

When we first started he wz very broke, We prayed along the line and he
gt a good and better Job,gt a new apartment and the latest phone then.He
said I wz entitled to part of his salary,Bt i told him to open a
savings acct and be keeping it there for his own future use,..After
saving for 3months, I told him my plans for his Life, To use his OND for
his Direct entry at OAU....He was Glad abt this,After saving closed to
130k in the 9th mnt, and I have started the processing of his admission,
He started misbehaving, I'l call he wont pick,he wont send/reply mssg,
He started flexing to the fullest etc..
At the end, the relatnship wz over....I gt it difficult to forgt abt the
whole issue.. Bt i took the bold step of faith and forgt abt him.
His nxt Girlfrnds enjoyed the money to the fullest,...
But now,D girl and many other Girls, broke his Hrt, He came back
bitterly, Begging, persuading,regreting His actions.No more Money,No
well paid job again.......In short...He has started suffering and Living
a miserable Life....He has used all means to gt back my affection/ Love
back for him...Bt all wz'nt sucessful......

I'm Living a happy,Joyful and fruitful Life now........

Jst forgt abt Him, Do more of wat makes you happy...Start Dressing well and snap as many as possible pix, Make new frnds, Play games, Do sport,..Learn New things.....Enjoy ur life to the fullest my Dear.......The Bright future is there for you and ur Blissful Future partner....Smiles
let me learn from this post before i.become prodigal b.f
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by BaddieKay(f): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2014
lindee:
I see him every week. even bfor I started dis my small job.d fin here is dat I knew owerri guys flirts. but he was so exceptional. I Neva knew he had a bit of d flirty virus in him.

well u jx have to let him go and move on.i wont advice u choose 4rm the list of suitors u hv jx yet,take ur time....i know u strong and u'll get outta dis hrtbrk phase soonest.all the best
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by STENON(f): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Bwaal: let me learn from this post before i.become prodigal b.f
Lol....Owkay o....
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by BluePearls(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2014
My dear, if truly you possess all these fine qualities you mentioned, my advice is move on. Guys are not in short supply these days, (I mean girls like you are so rare and any right thinking guy will do everything he can to keep you) pretty soon you'll find someone who'd truly appreciate those qualities. So dear, don't cry or break your head over him, stay calm, it hurts yea, but don't rush into anything. Believe me, he's gonna come back crawling on his knees grin
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by BluePearls(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2014
lindee:

lol at the bolded
Every guy has a bit of flirty virus in them, but self control is the key here.

Trust and believe in yourself, most importantly trust in God. Be strong, make yourself happy and you'll bounce back faster than you anticipated. It's well with you.
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by lindee: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2014
MORN DEW: One thing ppl don't know is dat God is not dumb. Did I hear u say u are prayerful? Does God support fornication? . so becos u pray means d guy will marry u. Or becos u ar beautiful u can't be dumped. Well u ve not said what u rili did wrong. Until u do so I reserve my comment.
i swear, ihv not done something wrong.he even testified to it.Honestly, i was a good girl to him. its jux still a mystery to me. i loved him and he knows that too. i was too good for him.he doesn't deserve me. he couldn't stand the test of time!
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by pickabeau1: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2014
lindee:

which one be owerri there na..

Hes that no more into you

Move on
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by lindee: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2014
muzikndme: Well i dont knw wat to say..I M SORRY IT HAPPN NO BODY DESERVES TO GET HURT IT IS NO INJURY BUT IT CUT SO DEEP DOWN THE HEART.IT IS NOT VISIBLE BUT THE PAIN AND EMOTIONS CAN'T BE MEASURED.NO MATTER WAT HAPPENS THE HEART WILL HEAL ITSELF WITH TIME. life is funny and unpleasent a times but we just have to hope for the best.i was hurt by an anambra girl she was my first and still my last cos havent mustard the strength and encouragement to move on. she thought me everything i know about dating sort of.she cheated repeatedly when i noticed i felt betrayed.
was having plans to take the relationship to the next level cos of her act all i had hoped and planned for came crashing down. No longer have the willingness to go on.i pondered how i was gonna live without her at the end i called the relationship off.it has been 1year and like 4 months now and i m still murning the relationship.But i m ok now cos i m abit focused and hopefully some day will get someone who is truelly mine.
I know she will be making bad utterances in the presents of her friends and other peeps base on the fact that i m from IMO state
and they will not hesitate to say they are not to be trusted.she will not say she cheated on ME repeatedly God knows with how many guys
and when HE find out he left.wat i have notice about relationship is, it takes alot to make a relationship work. It is an institute were you happen to learn and adjust everyday.dont forget you are not dating yourself, You have to think of yourself and your partner their is limited chance of selfishness in relationship,when it comes to that THENMsomething is beginning to go wrong.
Love can be found anywhere cos it has no boundaries it makes us do so many craze things, like feeling like a child again.
cos you got hurt doesnt mean you should not give love a chance when it comes knocking all you need to do is to let the
person you are dating understand you.
I jst hope you did notin to prompt his action .cos if we have the chance to ask him his own side of the story the table might turn
dnt get me wrong, i find it hard to get the truth from women i m always at the middle.it might be true and it might not be true
so i dnt judge base on one sided stories just saying.
In my little time as i struggle with loneliness i have tried to understand how relationship work but sorry to say
i noticed one out of the two involved. will be doing more to make the relationship work and it is not suppose to be so
that is why relationship sometimes doesn't work.
What i have learnt in time about maturity is it's no fun,The only thing that makes a matured mind evolve is love,
as you grow older you get lonelier {PERMIT ME IF THE WORD LONELIER IS WRONG TRYING TO MAKE THE WORDS FIT DNT WRITE OFTEN}things that use to matter to you no longer matters.it is only love that spark up your life in a very unique way.
tnk you.i respect ur opinion so much.i agree u dont hv to judge based on my own story. but let me make it known to you that even if he he being called upon for queries, he wouldnt know what to say, i swear. dats y he has refused to tell his sister who introduced me to him abt d recent happenings in our rshp.he knows they wont support him. but wot m planning to do is to inform her sister abt it. so she can be aware of wot happened. i dont know if its wise enof for me to do dat. jux asking. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. by lindee: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2014
lomaxx:
Something about this post. Weaklings always move on. They get booted out of their rightful place because they believe they can only be there by the other partner's choice.
God knows how much i value the relationship. he knows that too. u don't call someone a weakling concerning this issue. u can say d person doesn't value d rshp. nobody can be a weakling when it come to what makes him or her happy in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Specifically Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / Difference Between SEX And ROMANCE / Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.