Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? (2836 Views)

Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Sean Tizzle Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Bedroom Selfie / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Melancholy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
U welcome! We no longer need to play- possum about these artistes contributions in giving us most desired singles since 2013 to pep up the music scenes and not be left with wizkid and davido alone, taking into cognizance efforts of music acts but this two really surpassed! Co-incidentally both released debut videos at the same time, then, if u not watching "sho lee" it would rather be "what is the need". And even local stations are not left out in the airing of its concurrently cos their swagg, packaging, promotion of works convinced everyone. Fastforward to the present, they are now superstars we all loved, manifested in various awards they are gettimg from different corners cannot be over emphasised that even when the likes of d'banj ,durella are done with music, our music scene will still survive. Anyways am in love with these recent singles "shoki" and "perfect gentleman" from both artistes. So nairalanders who is ur favourite?

Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by or3gon: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sean Tizzle

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Forzap: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Alhaji OREZI cool

5 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by hatux: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Alhaji Orezi all the way jor! You no sabi fine and hot person!

5 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Melancholy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
My most amiable mod should move this to the frontpage.
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sean Tizzle
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
hatux: Alhaji Orezi all the way jor! You no sabi fine and hot person!
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
errrm orezi i tink.....but is he a muslim guy

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by hatux: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=Omavik][/quote]
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by axortedbabe(f): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
orezi..
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by tameera(f): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sean tizzle is sure hotter
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Omavik: errrm orezi i tink.....but is he a muslim guy
omavik.lngst tym.ha lost ma phone.lemme hv ur digit again
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
danbrowndmf: omavik.lngst tym.ha lost ma phone.lemme hv ur digit again
shuuu,,hu is dis pls??
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Ashkormissy(f): 5:14am On Jul 07, 2014
Omavik: shuuu,,hu is dis pls??
Omo mehn!
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2014
Omavik: shuuu,,hu is dis pls??
!shock!disgrace!..dun wori 4gt!
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2014
danbrowndmf: !shock!disgrace!..dun wori 4gt!
Disgrace?? nah it ws jst a simple qstn....ok no vex..sorry bout that ok??
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Empressgifted(f): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2014
They uuhhhh look gay
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by JEITO: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
You can have hottest in a comparison involving two people. By the way, sean tizzle looks like Brain in 'pinky and the brain'
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Melancholy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Empressgifted: They uuhhhh look gay
u say? Hmm, gay indeed! Girls with their wahala sha
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Melancholy(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Melancholy: My most amiable mod should move this to the frontpage.
Abegii nau.... This doesnt deserve to be relegated with thousands of views.
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Melancholy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
hatux: Alhaji Orezi all the way jor! You no sabi fine and hot person!
O boy, na only picture u take judge ur own?
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 4:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Op....YOU ARE A BIG FOOOOOOOOOOLLLL YOUR STUPIDNESS IS LIKE PEAK MILK(ITS IN.YOU). Of everything you said mentioning dbanj name makes you an he goat...sometimes I wonder how you guys think, must dbanj makes hit music to makes his money, hell no. I quote dbanj (i am into music business not music industry ) so OP go bleep yourself
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Melancholy(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2014
OLUWOLEYINKA: Op....YOU ARE A BIG FOOOOOOOOOOLLLL YOUR STUPIDNESS IS LIKE PEAK MILK(ITS IN.YOU). Of everything you said mentioning dbanj name makes you an he goat...sometimes I wonder how you guys think, must dbanj makes hit music to makes his money, hell no. I quote dbanj (i am into music business not music industry ) so OP go bleep yourself
who be this yaba left patient? For the fact that u are off topic, everything about u represent psychosomatic so i wont engage u in argument cos am not a mad man.
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Melancholy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Awaiting for frontpgage
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by tayoxx(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
orezi
Re: Sean Tizzle Vs Orezi, Who's The Hottest?? by Afrok(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
Haha... Op since July 03 U are still begging for front page till today Nov 02? shocked abeg give up on ur front page dreams and in case it makes front page, just go back and continue with ur sleep but for now stop dreaming and wake up undecided.

I would've chosen one person but they both hot pass me embarassed.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine? (photo) / The Story Of How Davido Was Arrested By His Father For Dropping Out Of School / Simi And A Pretty Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.