Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:57 PM

Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? (1614 Views)

Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With / U Spend A Whole 150k On A Babe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Bigflamie(m): 5:36am On Jul 08, 2014
temhab: OP Pls don't send me pm again.PLS PLS PLS BIKO
Mumu, and what is she feeling like?
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 08, 2014
Mynd44 pls delete this thread
The advisers U want her to say yes just like that
It's not easy. She told me to identify myself which i didn't . So if you were in her shoe u reply with YES

PLEASE STAY.OFF Temhab i'll contact you with my real moniker now

Thanks
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Temhab Super Alaro 1998
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by temhab(f): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Yes
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
The temhad is not even fine self, with nose like hand grenade, she is even still formin.....Smh
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
THREAD CLOSED

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apologise To A Girl You Have Insulted Before / Please Help Me With Answer To This Picture We've Been Arguing About / Hello Ladies, Am A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.