Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,682 members, 7,938,068 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

How To Impress A Girl In 2 Simple Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Impress A Girl In 2 Simple Steps (3709 Views)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Impress A Girl In 2 Simple Steps by RelationshipPro: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
How to impress a girl? It seems to be difficult, but it certainly doesn't NEED to be. The funny thing about impressing girls is that you must NOT seen to be doing anything which would make you look like a desperate guy. For example, they start to buy dozens of expensive roses and bring women out to fanciful dinners in order to try to impress them. That, my friend, is a big mistake. What you need to do is to learn some killer, cutting-edge techniques which will make you STAND OUT from all the other guys who are just trying to "bribe" women with their pathetic attempts at seduction. Read on to discover how you can use some fairly covert tactics to impress a girl and make her like you almost immediately...

How To Impress A Girl

"Act Like You Are Not Impressed". This might sound totally counter-intuitive, but in order to impress a girl you must first act as if you are NOT impressed with her at all. Therefore, the first step is to make her qualify herself to you - and get her to try to convince you that she is worthy of your attention. This is by far the best way to impress a girl and make her feel charmed by you. Remember - come across as a challenge and you will be able to make her yours.

"Don't Attempt Too Hard To Impress Her". You see, desperation is the number one KILLER of attraction. You must never look as if you try to justify yourself in order to give her the "reasons" why she should be with you. The weird thing is that the more you attempt to "chase" and impress her, the more likely it would be for you to lose her. It's true!

Pay Close Attention Here-

Take 2 minutes to visit the next page and you'll discover a stunning psychological trick which will show you- How to Captivate a woman, Make Her Fall in Love with You -- and Give You The World. I strongly urge you to watch the video to the end- How to Get Girls

You'll Uncover Subtle Yet POWERFUL Little 'Secrets' On How To Instantly Charm ANY Girl and Get Her Smitten Crazy... Spellbound To Give Herself ENTIRELY To YOUR Every Whim and Desire... you can also visit Nice Things to Say to A Girl You Like

Looking for love and dating can be challenging. Discuss your dating problems on our forum. We can help you find a great loving relationship! Go to: Relationship Forum

Watch this video to learn how to keep a girl interested in you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0AVzvOu8xQ

How To Keep A Girl Interested In You
Re: How To Impress A Girl In 2 Simple Steps by sexmachine01(f): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
undecided
Re: How To Impress A Girl In 2 Simple Steps by Skykid1208(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Very True,.....Speaking From experience, anywhere i go there must b 2 or more girl seeking my attention nd i go do as if i no understand,as in just act as if she b guy,no more intrest in her than ur fellow guys (just casual greetings,dont look at her much etc) nd she would try very hard 4 U 2 notice her, she would b like abi i no fine reach?.......
Re: How To Impress A Girl In 2 Simple Steps by jameslives: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Not all girls are alike. They won't all enjoy talking about the same kinds of things. However, there are some tried and tested conversation strategies which tend to work pretty universally, regardless of a girl's preferences. Conversation is key in building attraction, so if you struggle with knowing how to talk to girls effectively, here are three top tips you might want to consider.

1. Carefully plan your first encounter. If you notice a girl you like, don't hang about nervously, waiting to make your move. Plan a way in which you can 'accidentally' pass her but feel compelled to stop and talk to her. For example, you might be on your way to the bar, but you stop and talk to her perhaps because you think you recognize her. This is a subtle approach which makes it look like fate has played a part - and women tend to love this. You make her think that your actions are random. It taps into a girl's innate desire for romance.

2. Voice your opinions. Women don't want a 'yes' man, one who agrees with everything a girl says out of fear of being disliked if he dares to contradict. That type of guy comes across as needy; as one who can be easily manipulated and women don't want that, they want a challenge! What's more, not having an opinion is often interpreted as being concerned solely with sex. On some level, she'll believe that your constant agreement is because you're only interested in 'scoring'. Giving your opinion doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. It simply shows that you're a genuine individual who isn't afraid of a challenge. It exudes that kind of confidence which women will find hypnotic. Just don't become aggressive and make sure that you steer clear of 'no-go' topics such a politics and religion!

3. Blend in the right level of humor. Numerous studies have shown that there is a direct link between humor and sexual attraction, and it's one of the most powerful assets a guy can use in his conversations with women. There are many ways to blend in humor and it doesn't usually involve telling tired jokes. Most of the time, women are used to guys kissing their butts. The problem is that women grow tired of the same tactics.In order to stand out from other guys, you need to use your humor to tease.For example, you could steal some of the lines traditionally used by women."You're trying to take advantage of me," or "You just want me for my body" are sure to make her laugh. Alternate it with a little bit of playing hard to get, and you'll soon have her under your spell!

Never underestimate the importance of conversation. Even the most vile of humans have been able to charm their way to success by being great speakers. A guy who has a way with words and who knows how to talk to girls will be able to woo them time and time again. And with a little practice, you can be one of those guys, too.

Watch the video below to learn more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU5u0d-oIsk

How to Text A Girl
Re: How To Impress A Girl In 2 Simple Steps by donyjohn: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Guys meet beautiful girls all the time, but most of them are afraid to even come near these girls, because they simply don't know how to talk to girls. Talking to girls doesn't have to be hard though, yet most guys get uncomfortable and all tensed up. While approaching girls and starting conversations with them can be very scary there are a few things you can do that will help you lose the tension and make it easier for you to talk to girls.

1. What you do is more important than what you say

When talking to girls, keep in mind that 80% of our communication is done through our body language. That is good news for you, because you don't have to get all tensed up anymore about every word that you say as it is of little importance anyway. The way you represent yourself, carry yourself is more important than what is coming out of your mouth.

2. Forget about canned pick up lines and scripts

Learning how to talk to girls becomes easier when you stop listening to what others tell you. Most dating experts tell you to practice and memorize lines.There are complete books written on canned pick up lines and scripts. I recommend to stay away from these, as they are completely useless. None of it will help you maintain great conversations. No woman will be impressed if you sound fake, robotic and as if you've memorized every word. Instead, when you talk to girls, what helps best is to loosen up. When we're afraid to mess something up we usually put too much pressure on ourselves. Talking becomes hard when we focus too much on finding the right words. Truth is, there are no right words. Sometimes things to say come out of nowhere. Say what feels right! Certainly don't try to get a girl's approval when you talk to girls. Just say what you want to say and try not to stress over whether what you said is appropriate or not. When talking to girls try to be yourself and talk like you would talk to a friend of yours.

3. Avoid usual boring topics and don't interview her

When talking to girls you can pretty much say almost anything as long it's not completely weird or rude. When it comes to conversation, perhaps the biggest mistake you can make is talking about the usual, boring stuff, such as school and work. Try to stay away from these topics when you talk to girls. As long as you keep boring topics on a low, you're fine.

Also don't go into 'interview mode' when talking to girls by asking them one question after another, such as "What do you do for a living? Do you have brothers and sisters? What do you like to do for fun?" The last thing you want to do is sound like you are on a job interview.

4. Humor & flirting

Replace these boring topics with humor, lots of it. Nothing connects us closer to a person than humor. And when you mix humor with flirting, you have an irresistible combination.

5. Practice

When you talk to girls always keep in mind that practice makes better. I used to be shy myself, but the more I talked to different kinds of people on a regular basis, the easier it became and the better I got at it. When you talk to a lot of girls over time talking will become easy.

If you apply these tips above you will see great improvement in your interactions with women. Perhaps, the best advice of all on how to talk to girls is this; Remember the best conversations happen when there is lots of energy, humor, flirting and spicy conversation. That's when our hearts lit up and connections are made.

What To Say to A Girl in A Text Message
Re: How To Impress A Girl In 2 Simple Steps by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
well,am not impressed easily....does tips cant work for me.....if u like enter burning furnace,i go still dey noni
Re: How To Impress A Girl In 2 Simple Steps by michaelpower: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Not all girls are alike. They won't all enjoy talking about the same kinds of things. However, there are some tried and tested conversation strategies which tend to work pretty universally, regardless of a girl's preferences. Conversation is key in building attraction, so if you struggle with knowing how to talk to girls effectively, here are three top tips you might want to consider.

1. Carefully plan your first encounter. If you notice a girl you like, don't hang about nervously, waiting to make your move. Plan a way in which you can 'accidentally' pass her but feel compelled to stop and talk to her. For example, you might be on your way to the bar, but you stop and talk to her perhaps because you think you recognize her. This is a subtle approach which makes it look like fate has played a part - and women tend to love this. You make her think that your actions are random. It taps into a girl's innate desire for romance.

2. Voice your opinions. Women don't want a 'yes' man, one who agrees with everything a girl says out of fear of being disliked if he dares to contradict. That type of guy comes across as needy; as one who can be easily manipulated and women don't want that, they want a challenge! What's more, not having an opinion is often interpreted as being concerned solely with sex. On some level, she'll believe that your constant agreement is because you're only interested in 'scoring'. Giving your opinion doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. It simply shows that you're a genuine individual who isn't afraid of a challenge. It exudes that kind of confidence which women will find hypnotic. Just don't become aggressive and make sure that you steer clear of 'no-go' topics such a politics and religion! Start a Conversation with a Girl

3. Blend in the right level of humor. Numerous studies have shown that there is a direct link between humor and sexual attraction, and it's one of the most powerful assets a guy can use in his conversations with women. There are many ways to blend in humor and it doesn't usually involve telling tired jokes. Most of the time, women are used to guys kissing their butts. The problem is that women grow tired of the same tactics.In order to stand out from other guys, you need to use your humor to tease.For example, you could steal some of the lines traditionally used by women."You're trying to take advantage of me," or "You just want me for my body" are sure to make her laugh. Alternate it with a little bit of playing hard to get, and you'll soon have her under your spell!

Never underestimate the importance of conversation. Even the most vile of humans have been able to charm their way to success by being great speakers. A guy who has a way with words and who knows how to talk to girls will be able to woo them time and time again. And with a little practice, you can be one of those guys, too.

(1) (Reply)

Please Send Me Credit / Things To Look Out For Before You Accept His Marriage Proposal / What Is The Most Sweetest Thing In This World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.