Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. (4282 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by prettiest1(f): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
Inkredible: Update: Mums just called. They are at the airport now. Make I go carry them. Ojo (driver)is kinda sick. Will update yall wen I return.
Waiting
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
sad
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Th
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hehehe....I bet when this guy was reaching cloud 9, life was super-duper gooooood! wink cheesy grin

guy, calm down..,, your own body sef dey hot pass angel's dad grin

2 Likes

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by prettiest1(f): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
I'm sure very soon things will be ok.
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
Update:
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Update:
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by francesoly: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
This is interesting n so what was there reaction. Update abeg
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Update
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Kanwulia: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
His parents DOESN'T? undecided
All these cowwwwnant-OTTA graduates on NL don finish us o! cry

2 Likes

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by francesoly: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Haha d father will surely be dissappointed. We have a similar case wit my nephew n up till now, they have not inform d dad n d baby is 1yr old. Actually d boy travelled abroad fr his studies n along d line impregnated a girl, the mum is aware wit d dad's best friend,infact d dad's best best is standing in as d guys father n has been talking to d girl n her family in USA
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
Inkredible: Woah! Bro @ 25? N as a student? It takes a lot of cohone(balls) to do that. Anyways, I pray that his matter be resolved amicably as urs. Well kudos to u bro.
Thanks.
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by francesoly: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Just tell d guy to cool down. Of course dem go gala n abuse him but later dem will calm down n accept d baby. After all his own better some flush deer babies in d toilet. Just my opinion
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
alutacontinua: Hehehe....I bet when this guy was reaching cloud 9, life was super-duper gooooood! wink cheesy grin
grin
Lol. Isn't that the general idea?

1 Like

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Update:
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
fresh_dude: No biggie. Had my son at 25. Took it in my stride, told my parents myself that I had impregnated my girlfriend, now wife, and we had a serious straight-forward conversation about it. Moved out in 6months and the rest is history. And oh, it happened when I was in school.
He's already done most of the work, got a job and such. Telling his parents is the smallest issue here.
Tell him to get a paternity test too, these hoes aint loyal. Good luck
Oi! If you roll with hoes, then what you see is what you get.I read the wife part wella o, congrats! smiley
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Update:
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Oi! If you roll with hoes, then what you see is what you get.I read the wife part wella o, congrats! smiley
I referenced that part cos shawty has bailed. She's literally nowhere to be found. What do you call that?

Thanks for the Grats.
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Update: Th
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
fresh_dude: I referenced that part cos shawty has bailed. She's literally nowhere to be found. What do you call that?

Thanks for the Grats.
For real? What happened? U musta done something real bad to that shawty. Femo, confess oo! tongue
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
For real? What happened? U musta done something real bad to that shawty. Femo, confess oo! tongue
ID, you done drink? Na OP friend baby mama lost o. Abeg, read OP again madam.
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
fresh_dude: ID, you done drink? Na OP friend baby mama lost o. Abeg, read OP again madam.
Ooooops! My bad embarassed
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
H
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Rufex07(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
a real time update! well done op.
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by rusher14: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Inkredible: M done Feeding Suarez n Morgan. Came back to see everyone in good spirit. My dad discussing with the dudes dad asking him to forgive the boy n allow him to finish his education. My Nigga got reprimanded by my parents n encouraged to focus n finish his education. His parents assured my dad that angel will be cared for n their support for their son won't be hindered. They asked for time to adjust to the situation. Meanwhile, his father said my Nigga has gotta go back to school on Monday. The house is cool now. Mum already bought NAN n baby foods already(my sis is making angels custard) n m busy with my phone. My dad seems to have noticed this my constant "pinging". Brb. Make them no seize my phone.
APROKO!!!
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by chronique(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Wow! Such a touching story. I'm glad your friend didn't abort the baby. He earns my respect for that. Can't wait for the day I'd finally get to hold my son in my arms;just can't wait.

2 Likes

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
chronique: Wow! Such a touching story. I'm glad your friend didn't abort the baby. He earns my respect for that. Can't wait for the day I'd finally get to hold my son in my arms;just can't wait.
Go give am belle na tongue
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by chronique(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Go give am belle na tongue

Who? Spirit? I'm not in any serioud relationship joor. The girl wey I come dey like now self,nor dey based for naija. She dey school for europe and she go soon go back;I nor just get luck. sad
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
chronique:

Who? Spirit? I'm not in any serioud relationship joor. The girl wey I come dey like now self,nor dey based for naija. She dey school for europe and she go soon go back;I nor just get luck. sad
Lmao! Nna, ur case ndi critical. U must seek ur creator sharp sharp before its too late. The only thing I fit prescribe u na fasting and prayer embarassed
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by chronique(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
cry cry cry imagine,one fine smalle wey I like say she nor fit dey serious with me unto say I nor be Ibo and I nor be catholic? Isn't that racism and discrimination? She just wants us to have fun;that's all. grin
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Nna, ur case ndi critical. U must seek ur creator sharp sharp before its too late. The only thing I fit prescribe u na fasting and prayer embarassed
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
chronique: cry cry cry imagine,one fine smalle wey I like say she nor fit dey serious with me unto say I nor be Ibo and I nor be catholic? Isn't that racism and discrimination? She just wants us to have fun;that's all. grin
Kai! See awoof ooo... mehn if I was a boy, I go dash her bow leg. Dey knack am like say na plywood. embarassed grin
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Kai! See awoof ooo... mehn if I was a boy, I go dash her bow leg. Dey knack am like say na plywood. embarassed grin
Iwo omode yii, o ti baje tan. Shior.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Take A Look: Who Has A Better Definition Of Marriage? / I Am 36 And I Am Being Called 'sir ' By Everyone? / How Do You Deal With This Type Of Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.