Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only (5995 Views)

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by NEWBIN: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
Most women are chasing me and they tell me i am the most handsome man ever
ladies, what do you think??

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mtcheeew mumu

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by NEWBIN: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
alexdellafonte: Mtcheeew mumu

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
NEW BIN:

angry angry angry angry angry

Oga ℓ didn't quote u na.
So watz d meaning of this.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Flashaldrin(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Back in the days of sexkills, this thread won't last for more than 5 minutes and the Op would get a sizeable ban with matching insults. I so miss the old nairaland!

7 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Guykhena(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
See Swagggggggg grin

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by japhmanuel: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by bioduneberry(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Rubbish
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by NEWBIN: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Guykhena: See Swagggggggg grin

sir are you laughing at moi?? embarassed
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by frleopardo: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
an igbo proverb says ''only a madman knows the joy in madness''
@ OP, i greet u.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by NEWBIN: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
fr.leo' pardo:
an igbo proverb says ''only a madman knows the joy in madness''
@ OP, i greet u.

embarassed
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by omoelu1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
you're very cute. don't mind 'em haters.
your eyes radiating like the sun, your nose pointed and broad at the same time, and your white attire is really astonishing.
you rock menh!!!! I know they are dying to have you especially because you are light skinned

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by brilapluz(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
omoelu1: you're very cute. don't mind 'em haters.
your eyes radiating like the sun, your nose pointed and broad at the same time, and your white attire is really astonishing.
you rock menh!!!! I know they are dying to have you especially because you are light skinned
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by NEWBIN: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2014

undecided
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
From which century ?

You are worse than Mr. ibu's clan...

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Daughterzion(f): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
IRONY oku
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Janeify(f): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
Flashaldrin: Back in the days of sexkills, this thread won't last for more than 5 minutes and the Op would get a sizeable ban with matching insults. I so miss the old nairaland!
a thousand muah for you...unlike now,craps make front page cry
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by omoelu1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Daughterzion: IRONY oku
is he not handsome?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by 3DCYCLOPS: 12:06am On Jul 04, 2014
NEW BIN:
Most women are chasing me
Na yhur neiqhbour doq do yhu like dis.. lipsrsealed
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by 9jaforlife: 12:23am On Jul 04, 2014
It's not even funny!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by armadeo(m): 12:46am On Jul 04, 2014
Your village people wicked oh. See wetin dem don do you.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Talon05: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2014
Ofcuz you are negro.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by NEWBIN: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2014
Talon05: Ofcuz you are negro.

angry
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by gloryl(f): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2014
U wish...
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by missdebs(f): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2014
Flashaldrin: Back in the days of sexkills, this thread won't last for more than 5 minutes and the Op would get a sizeable ban with matching insults. I so miss the old nairaland!
the same pple wu were callin 4 d head of sexkills nd his cohorts are bginnin 2 appreciate hm, such is life
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by drnairalov: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2014
missdebs: the same pple wu were callin 4 d head of sexkills nd his cohorts are bginnin 2 appreciate hm, such is life

kindly tell seun we want sexkills back . what rubbish is dis...Op u re very very ..st*pi*. mtscheeew...
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by BaddieKay(f): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2014
op u can lie erh!!!
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by NEWBIN: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
Baddie Kay: op u can lie erh!!!

are u saying i am not handsome than you? angry
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by DocAdray(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
OP, come here!

-kneel down,
-raise up your hands,
-close your eyes,
-open your mouth.

*drops a live scorpion into his mouth*
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by NEWBIN: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Doc. Adray:
OP, come here!

-kneel down,
-raise up your hands,
-close your eyes,
-open your mouth.

*drops a live scorpion into his mouth*

angry
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by xtratagem(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2014
No doubt about that... Ladies will be trippin for that design grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! / .. / RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.