Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,225 members, 7,964,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:02 AM

RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics (7634 Views)

Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas / Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by ikweremilitant: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
macpetrus: Four cups of Rice for 1 vote... SHM!!!
na wa o so upon all d gigantic gdp dy credit to dm self acording to geez aka mr gdp so poverty is all over d west,na wa o i dnt need any n.b.s to say otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by mrjangaweed: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

agracha bleating like an ewure, may amadioha bless you with incurable oedema for opening that your smelly gob on Yoruba nation. when you and your shytehole look like run down rat-house. onye nzuzu ndi ara.

You and your miserable family will die isha Allah

All of you die die die die

Death to eggheader die there

You must die

I will trace and kill you because you disgust me

Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Mization(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
@Op there's a tin of milk in that rice which means they've started consuming it. Why didnt u snap the full nylon for us to see. Am not into party stuffs, but i'll implore you to be sincere with your posts here as so many will be deceived by ur rant of 3cups of rice. I dont support buying votes and wont support fake gists like this.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by LeOstrich: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mization: @Op there's a tin of milk in that rice which means they've started consuming it. Why didnt u snap the full nylon for us to see. Am not into party stuffs, but i'll implore you to be sincere with your posts here as so many will be deceived by ur rant of 3cups of rice. I dont support buying votes and wont support fake gists like this.

ASCERTAIN THE QUANTITY OF RICE BEFORE TELLING US THAT A CAN OF MILK WAS INCLUDED AS PER THE PACKAGE FOR VOTES grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Ojestas(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2014
Some of them should just come up with beans or elubo now, ,rice,rice all d tym..#NewInnovation. .hehehehe
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 4:44am On Jul 04, 2014
mrjangaweed:

You and your miserable family will die isha Allah

All of you die die die die

Death to eggheader die there

You must die

I will trace and kill you because you disgust me

Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

everyone in your household will die from Ebola virus and SARS. you will find your miserable father and kill him animal like you doofus.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 4:47am On Jul 04, 2014
Evergreen123:

how can feeding bring about extinction?
Must everything be upside down in osun state?

Mrs i'm washing TV. I know English language is a problem for you. how about soaking yourself in concentrated h2so4. bush girl from run down udi slum. ara ra po gi to all your family member for opening that your smelly gob to talk about osun.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Freewilly(f): 5:13am On Jul 04, 2014
This thing the call poverty wicked ohhhhhh!!!

6 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by mrjangaweed: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

everyone in your household will die from Ebola virus and SARS. you will find your miserable father and kill him animal like you doofus.
Your mother is a prostitute your father is an arm robber thats why they deserve death and they mustdie

Die eggheaders
Die your papa
Die your
mama
You are a product of prostitution

Dieeeeeeeee bastard

I wont get tired until i cause or see your obituary am never tired to cause you.

Bastard

6 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by ichidodo: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2014
That is the GDP propaganda gbawe,agabameta and co keep propagating.....The GDP of rice in the State of Oshun...

9 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by PointB: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2014
All these rice without oil, pepper, tomatoes, onions, etc. How exactly are the impoverished, and hungry electorates in Osun State supposed to eat these rice for crying out loud - raw? Abeg add other ingredients, sharp sharp! What is worth doing at all is worth doing well. This is the South West era of Sophisticated Rice Diplomacy.

Long live Sophistication! grin grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2014
where is geeez?
igr, GDP?
smh

8 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by PointB: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2014
Evergreen123:

please how does this post explain the rice sharing formulae in SW?
All we collectively see is poverty

I wish someone can explain this formulae to us. Let's say someone has 5 eligible voters in his household, with potential to influence 3 more, how many Aregbe Rice is he entitled to? 8? Suppose he argues that his 8 members constitute a 'block vote', can he negotiate for more bags of Aregbe Rice?

Can anyone from Osun State please explain this expansion of rice politics to us, with focus on the sharing formulae. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2014
PointB:

I wish someone can explain this formulae to us. Let's say someone has 5 eligible voters in his household, with potential to influence 3 more, how many Aregbe Rice is he entitled to? 8? Suppose he argues that his 8 members constitute a 'block vote', can he negotiate for more bags of Aregbe Rice?

Can anyone from Osun State please explain this expansion of rice politics to us, with focus on the sharing formulae. cheesy grin

I don die o.
eggheaders over to u

3 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by chino24: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2014
Mrjanjaweed, I am just coming back from my Lagos trip, abeg I can't afford to laugh again after what I saw and pictured in Lagos area dominated by yolobass ! Because the 'laugh' in my body is already showing 'red'..grin grin

4 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by ojimbo(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Kassidy4luv: ................ A supporter of APC RICE..........

Poisoned against the people,
Shun supporter of APC rice, remember ur liver and kidney.

Wait for PDP rice, certified by Nafdac.
hahahahahahahaha, my grand ma was just wandering what was amazing me when she heard me laughing

4 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Beync(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2014
Freewilly: This thing the call poverty wicked ohhhhhh!!!
very wicked. I don't blame them too much becos if d acclaimed performing aregbe had empowered these people for las 4yrs they wouldn't blink an eye over 5cups of rice.

2 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2014
mrjangaweed:
Your mother is a prostitute your father is an arm robber thats why they deserve death and they mustdie

Die eggheaders
Die your papa
Die your
mama
You are a product of prostitution

Dieeeeeeeee bastard

I wont get tired until i cause or see your obituary am never tired to cause you.

Bastard

all members of your lineage shall be wipe with far worst calamities than tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes and hurricanes combined. you fvckhead sired by knuckleheads ra.....ped ana....lly by apes high on burantanshi and world know toxins. may you get caught by boko haram guys strap you up with c-4's and dump your worthless cadaver in the Bermuda triangle.

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2014
Beync: very wicked. I don't blame them too much becos if d acclaimed performing aregbe had empowered these people for las 4yrs they wouldn't blink an eye over 5cups of rice.

NNE, osun ppl can be lazy.
Am not going to blame the governor for that one, I told u that governing a population of lazy ppl can confuse a politician, am sure that's where aregbes problem started.
The people believe their duty is to be alive and then become completely dependent on the govt for food, health care, education, etc.
If govt doesn't provide buses, u can't work to afford a bus to drive, now ask yourself, ppl that own big transport companies in Nigeria, was it the govt that provided resources for them?
I don't want to believe a governor has the sole responsibility of employment, there are already many ghost jobs n offices in the state though its not peculiar to osun.
U collect a form at an office and u go to another office to stamp it, in other words sb's job is giving out forms while the other stamps documents and at the end of the month, he receives 8k.
Abeg, they should go out and work to overcome the poverty.
However, u may be right, the governor had been portraying himself as a father who has enriched the ppl, I don't see how rice can hoodwink rich ppl to vote people.
The debt profile of that state is sth else, GDP indeed.

6 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2014
Evergreen123:

I don die o.
eggheaders over to u

if you spamming my mention with your stupidity again you will get run down by mack truck, before weekend.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

if you spamming my mention with your stupidity again you will get run down by mack truck, before weekend.
its tunde salami again grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Yujin(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2014
Chillisauce: Packet of rice for peoples vote. undecided

Nigeria sure has a long long way to go .
It would have come with some chillisauce but I guess they forgot.

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by jakiedudu(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2014
I remember very vividly when PDP started the Rice Campaign strategy in Ekiti State and the APC went haywire condeming PDP for the act. They called it: A show of shame! Fortunately what Ekiti people wanted at that time was food on the table. Now as Election is around the corner in Osun, the Jajaweeds have also jumped into the Rice campaign bandwagon. Started by PDP. Who's the shameless one now?

7 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by jaykaylegend(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2014
Francis-1:
It's even less than a half full bag of rice. That mullah is so so stingy. grin grin grin
guy why are you this dull?? Do you think it is arebgesola that is distributing that rice?? Don't you see the COURTESY OF there?? Are you not supposed to have knwn that it is somebody campaigning for him?? I'm sure you don't knw anything about osun state not to talk of being there and you are complaining about the governor's stinginess
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by mrjangaweed: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

all members of your lineage shall be wipe with far worst calamities than tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes and hurricanes combined. you fvckhead sired by knuckleheads ra.....ped ana....lly by apes high on burantanshi and world know toxins. may you get caught by boko haram guys strap you up with c-4's and dump your worthless cadaver in the Bermuda triangle.

May sango wipe your entire race may amadioha kill your parents siblings may you all die of accident my your prostitute mother die of hiv may your father die in arm roberry shootout may you run mad till rainy season flood sweep you away to river benue .

Dieeeeeeeeeee i will trace you and kill you tunde because you deserve to die bastard of a multiple sperm

5 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Beync(f): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2014
I think GDP growth can be translated into 5cups of rice per head. U said it all laziness to work or hustle, no creativity,no business, industries or trade thereby dependen on govt crumps to survive. I trust my igbo brothers who go to ther states and do businesses, pockets their monney and come back while they keep lazying about waiting for govt loan to marry, loan to buy flashy cars,loan to do burial, loan to do naming ceremoneygrin we give up
Evergreen123:

NNE, osun ppl can be lazy.
Am not going to blame the governor for that one, I told u that governing a population of lazy ppl can confuse a politician, am sure that's where aregbes problem started.
The people believe their duty is to be alive and then become completely dependent on the govt for food, health care, education, etc.
If govt doesn't provide buses, u can't work to afford a bus to drive, now ask yourself, ppl that own big transport companies in Nigeria, was it the govt that provided resources for them?
I don't want to believe a governor has the sole responsibility of employment, there are already many ghost jobs n offices in the state though its not peculiar to osun.
U collect a form at an office and u go to another office to stamp it, in other words sb's job is giving out forms while the other stamps documents and at the end of the month, he receives 8k.
Abeg, they should go out and work to overcome the poverty.
However, u may be right, the governor had been portraying himself as a father who has enriched the ppl, I don't see how rice can hoodwink rich ppl to vote people.
The debt profile of that state is sth else, GDP indeed.

4 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2014
Beync: I think GDP growth can be translated into 5cups of rice per head. U said it all laziness to work or hustle, no creativity,no business, industries or trade thereby dependen on govt crumps to survive. I trust my igbo brothers who go to ther states and do businesses, pockets their monney and come back while they keep lazying about waiting for govt loan to marry, loan to buy flashy cars,loan to do burial, loan to do naming ceremoneygrin we give up

flashy cars?
for where?
of course, if an onitsha man comes there to do business, they will assume Onitsha must be undeveloped.

2 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Beync(f): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2014
Yes some do buy flashy cars with their loans. The car they would never use to carry their wives. My former boss who doent own a one room apartment collected his loan and bought jeep then

My sister wanted to stay back in ekiti to do business after service becos she discovered so many things were lacking, but she couldn't stay cos the people are so fetish, u need to be very strong to stay there. Go there any lucrasive business going on is own by igbo man. My brothers making money in SW becos of laziness. The highest their touts will do is to come nl to shout go back to ur village as if they can survive with strangers supplying them With means of livelihood.
Evergreen123:

flashy cars?
for where?
If course, if an onitsha man comes there to do business, they will assume Onitsha must be undeveloped.

6 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2014
mrjangaweed:

May sango wipe your entire race may amadioha kill your parents siblings may you all die of accident my your prostitute mother die of hiv may your father die in arm roberry shootout may you run mad till rainy season flood sweep you away to river benue .

Dieeeeeeeeeee i will trace you and kill you tunde because you deserve to die bastard of a multiple sperm

every member of your cursed lineage, shall die of all world incurable ailments from Ebola virus Zaire and Congo, sars, HIV, dengue fever, swine flu, avian influenza. no one in your lineage shall ever know good all your family house shall be run over by death anduncountable calamity before the weekends.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by mrjangaweed: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

every member of your cursed lineage, shall die of all world incurable ailments from Ebola virus Zaire and Congo, sars, HIV, dengue fever, swine flu, avian influenza. no one in your lineage shall ever know good all your family house shall be run over by death anduncountable calamity before the weekends.

You will never live all your kindred will die isha allah your prostitute mother will die of veneral diseses you will record uncountable loose in your family boko haram will wipe out your useless race and your blood will be used by ritualists you all will die by bomb isha allah Allahakubar

2 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by shineeye: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2014
me_for_you: thunder salami. Been looking for you. D crash saved ur exposure a little.
I will finish you tomorrow. Full exposure. Don't insult people much tonight so that u may not be banned. Rural oshogbo drunkard chopping 2 cups of rice for vote
hungry South West people grin

3 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by shineeye: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2014
Beync: I think GDP growth can be translated into 5cups of rice per head. U said it all laziness to work or hustle, no creativity,no business, industries or trade thereby dependen on govt crumps to survive. I trust my igbo brothers who go to ther states and do businesses, pockets their monney and come back while they keep lazying about waiting for govt loan to marry, loan to buy flashy cars,loan to do burial, loan to do naming ceremoneygrin we give up
grin grin grin sophistication is all over South West cant u see?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sophistication Of South West Population. / INEC Needs 100,000 Cars, 4,200 Boats To Distribute Election Materials, Says INEC / Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.