Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,256 members, 7,947,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Latest news. Armed Robbers Caught By Cctv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest news. Armed Robbers Caught By Cctv (1555 Views)

Robbers Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / News: Armed Robbers Killed 2 Policemen And 7 Other Civilians In Lagos Yesterday! / Breaking News! Armed Robbers Raid Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest news. Armed Robbers Caught By Cctv by garyaustin(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sahara Computers head office in Midrand has been robbed by five unidentified armed men in the early hours of this morning (Thursday).

Armed men entered premises and held an employee at gunpoint, the men demanded keys to the safe.

"They asked me where are my keys? Where is my car and all stuff , I told them no I don’t have nothing, they said I must look down and if I look up they will shoot me dead,” a Sahara Computers employee held at gunpoint told ANN7 about the ordeal.
source;http://www.thenewage.co.za/130436-1007-53-Sahara_Computers_robbed_at_gunpoint

Watch the video here; http://ireporterstv.co/armed-robbers-caught-by-cctv/
Re: Latest news. Armed Robbers Caught By Cctv by seunlayi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
there is need for people to embrace the idea of installing cctv in strategic places

1 Like

Re: Latest news. Armed Robbers Caught By Cctv by garyaustin(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
@Seunlayi I agree with you 100%
Re: Latest news. Armed Robbers Caught By Cctv by garyaustin(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
garyaustin: Sahara Computers head office in Midrand has been robbed by five unidentified armed men in the early hours of this morning (Thursday).

Armed men entered premises and held an employee at gunpoint, the men demanded keys to the safe.

"They asked me where are my keys? Where is my car and all stuff , I told them no I don’t have nothing, they said I must look down and if I look up they will shoot me dead,” a Sahara Computers employee held at gunpoint told ANN7 about the ordeal.
source;http://www.thenewage.co.za/130436-1007-53-Sahara_Computers_robbed_at_gunpoint

Watch the video here; http://ireporterstv.co/armed-robbers-caught-by-cctv/
Crime Line has on Thursday issued a statement following the Sahara Computers robbery appealing to the public to come forward with information that can lead to the arrest of the gang.

“Someone, somewhere, somehow has some information that can lead to the arrest of the gang. SMS 32211 or call Crime Stop 08600 10111”. said Crime Line in a statement on Thursday.

Crime Line also touched on the continuous complaints of people about 10111tendances not responding urgently to crimes.

“We continue to receive scores of complaints about 10111. It is an on-going problem. We appeal to the police to urgently intervene and invest in improving this service, 10111 is an emergency line and the poor service is of serious concern. There needs to be immediate interventions.” crime Line added in a statement.

People are urged to report bad experiences with the police leadership and IPID.

Sahara Computers head office in Midrand has been robbed by five unidentified armed men in the early hours of this morning (Thursday).

Armed men entered premises and held an employee at gunpoint, the men demanded keys to the safe. The robbers took cash at gunpoint and an employee's car which was later found abandoned in Tembisa.

SAPS Spokesperson, Lungelo Dlamini said “we are looking for two suspects who allegedly have information of the company.”

Police are looking for suspects who were involved in the robbery, A case of robbery has been opened and police are investigating the matter. No arrests have been made yet.

Indiphilem@thenewage.co.za

(1) (Reply)

Panic As A Passenger Announced That He's Ebola Infested On Flight In The Us / Pre Election Guess: Which States Are Buhari And Gej Likely To Win? / Christopher Kolade: Jonathan Not A Good Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.