Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,764 members, 7,915,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? (898 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
It is good for a lady to make a guy chase her, so she can have more value in his eyes. Because guys respect a challenge. BUT guess what, a recent study at a university in the States has disproved this advice. Ladies, playing hard-to-get doesn't work anymore!

Volunteering male students were shown two sets of pictures: one picture had a girl smiling with a guy and the other set had the same kind of picture but with another smiling couple. The students were told that the girl in the 1st picture acted too difficult at first for the guy to date, while the girl in the 2nd picture was friendly from the beginning. When the male students were asked whom they valued more out of both girls, almost 89% of them picked the 2nd girl. When asked why, they hinted that they wouldn't have time for the 1st girl's antics.

Ladies you might say that's America and this is Naija, but we're all in the same jet age. No one has time for games now when time is money. LADIES, U RE WARNED! :-)
Re: SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? by swot20yahooco(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pls non of my niger girls sabi hard to play oooo,they play d game FREE to knack grin
Re: SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 04, 2014
swot20@yahoo.co:
Pls non of my niger girls sabi hard to play oooo,they play d game FREE to knack grin

Pathetic comment... I didn't say girls should become friendly & reckless. Rather they should know when to be mean and when to be friendly. What is it with guys and stupid sex talk? For crying out loud dude, I have sisters! Watch your tongue...
Re: SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? by farano(f): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2014
swot20@yahoo.co:
TheWisest:
Pathetic comment... I didn't say girls should become friendly & reckless. Rather they should know when to be mean and when to be friendly. What is it with guys and stupid sex talk? For crying out loud dude, I have sisters! Watch your tongue...
Lwkmd! grin grin grin
Re: SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 04, 2014
@Farano, Really? That funny?
Re: SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? by Prowizy2(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2014
Personally I don't like "Hard to Get" girls. . Before asking you out we would have known each other a little, that's enough. . So if i ask you ask i expect the reply in one-week maximum

1 Like

Re: SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2014
That's why I prefer dating older ladies. They don't have time to play hard to get. . smiley

1 Like

Re: SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? by Spotless180(m): 12:39am On Jul 04, 2014
Ladies dnt want to appear cheap. That is why they employ all sought of gimmicks. But it is fast eroding nowadays since another lady is ready to snatch him within some seconds that u are acting up the drama.

2 Likes

Re: SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? by flolancracker: 1:25am On Jul 04, 2014
I guess I was one of the 89%.
Re: SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? by tosyne2much(m): 2:34am On Jul 04, 2014
I kinda love challenges but not to d extreme....There's a limit to d challenges I can withstand evn though I sincerely love a lady.... D mistakes d new generation ladies make days is dis 'HARD TO GET '' syndrome running through their veins not knowing fully wella dat it is sometimes not b best method of recruit simply because guys av divers high self esteem too... As som wld say '' if a guy sincerely loves u, he wld definitely neva let go off u no mata how harsh u threat him.... Am sorry for you oooooooo... U can purse a man and wld neva com bck to u evn if he's destined 4u

1 Like

Re: SECRET REVEALED!!! Does Playing Hard-to-get Still Work? by sevule(m): 5:58am On Jul 04, 2014
Hard to get ke? When there are still like 3 billion women on this planet? Abeg I go carry my load pack go meet babe wey dey feel my style! But honestly I do not think I have the time to be with a woman playing hard to get. I ain't getting any younger!!
@ women
If you like a guy it really makes no sense playing hard to get. No one is saying that you should jump in his bed but at least you should be friendly and indicate some level of interest in him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Spouse Have S*x With Someone Else For N10,000,000? / 9 Tips For Building A Loving Relationship / Ten Rules For Having An Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.