Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,417 members, 7,908,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. (3099 Views)

Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by ascendo(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2014
Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, lets meet here.: how did you guys see the interview?
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by Ruke2bam(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2014
The interview wasn't too Bad though It was based on your field and technical.....Did you ask the interviewers questions?

I did ask if there was plan for a career path with them after the training and his response was yes. He said the the program is designed to be on the job training and one will be attached to an expert, there would also be class session. Trainee would be tested and assessed on what has been taught both theoretical and practical and successful ones would only be allowed to proceed in the Program till the end
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by ascendo(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2014
Ruke2bam: The interview wasn't too Bad though It was based on your field and technical.....Did you ask the interviewers questions?

I did ask if there was plan for a career path with them after the training and his response was yes. He said the the program is designed to be on the job training and one will be attached to an expert, there would also be class session. Trainee would be tested and assessed on what has been taught both theoretical and practical and successful ones would only be allowed to proceed in the Program till the end
mine was quite short... Very short. What they focused on is the passion which i did quite well to convince dem dat i have the passion for it. Their nodding and agreement gave me assurance. Even the white no even ask me any question. No technical question was i asked
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by rhymaholic: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Please how did you guys apply for this and is it still open.. I would have loved to apply
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by ascendo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
rhymaholic: Please how did you guys apply for this and is it still open.. I would have loved to apply
its bn long closed. The aptitude test has bn concluded few months ago

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by ascendo(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2014
Abeg, who has heard from Coscharis Group?
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by naijaboylive(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2014
ascendo: its bn long closed. The aptitude test has bn concluded few months ago
pls hw did u apply, so we cud apply nxt time.
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by ascendo(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
naijaboylive:
pls hw did u apply, so we cud apply nxt time.
Published in the Guardian Newspaper
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by ascendo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Huhmmmm...
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by ascendo(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
ascendo: Huhmmmm...
29 days after medicals still no shhhhhh... #clearsthroat#
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by okoloemmalex(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
You're Invited 4 Job Interview 2moro 28/08/14 by 10AM ? CEO Res.,203 Old Abeokuta Motor Rd,Favour Plaza Opp Oando Filling Station Near Pen-Cinema Agege,Lagos
Who knows this pipo? ℓ̊ just got this sms this nite
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by ascendo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
okoloemmalex: You're Invited 4 Job Interview 2moro 28/08/14 by 10AM ? CEO Res.,203 Old Abeokuta Motor Rd,Favour Plaza Opp Oando Filling Station Near Pen-Cinema Agege,Lagos
Who knows this pipo? ℓ̊ just got this sms this nite
call the number and verify nah
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by okoloemmalex(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
No number attached
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by ascendo(m): 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
okoloemmalex: No number attached
den follow your mind... If you live closeby, you can peep around
Re: Coscharis Group Graduate Trainee 2014, Lets Meet Here. by ascendo(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2014
Any update?

(1) (Reply)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi / Fourstream Petrochemical Ltd / New Vacancies : Customer Services, Graduate Trainee,sales Executive....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.