Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,640 members, 7,908,651 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

Help: How To Reflash The Same Custom ROM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: How To Reflash The Same Custom ROM (955 Views)

Material Custom Rom For Infinix Hot Note Pro / Tecno M3 Lg G2 Custom Rom Ported By Kayspicy / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How To Reflash The Same Custom ROM by tunnex190: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2014
Please I need help. I just flashed a custom rom kitkat 4.4.2 on my HTC Vivid and i realised some bugs but I guess i didnt get it wiped very well. I am suggesting maybe I should reflash the same rom and see how is going to work this time. The help I needed now is: is there anything I needed to do before maybe some kind of special or super wipe because I have already tried factory reset? I just want to reflash the same custom rom
Re: Help: How To Reflash The Same Custom ROM by Nsonaso(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2014
What are the bugs?
Re: Help: How To Reflash The Same Custom ROM by nani667: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2014
Which particular phone and which custom ROM ?
Re: Help: How To Reflash The Same Custom ROM by symbian123(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wipe dalvik cache! Wipe system.. Clear data and reflash your rom. Should work fine..
Re: Help: How To Reflash The Same Custom ROM by Nsonaso(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
symbian123: Wipe dalvik cache! Wipe system.. Clear data and reflash your rom. Should work fine..
You can't just quote like that Bro. What if the bugs are from ROM developer?... Will wiping those things solve the problem.... Note: Not all ROM are free from bugs and there are usually stated in some cases by the ROM developer while in some cases it is left for you the user to find out. nd that is why I asked him what are the bugs?

(1) (Reply)

Full Of Scams/pls Beware!!! / Sd Card Issue / (confirmed) Tired Of Getting Unnecessary Messages From Mtn? Try This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.