Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,980 members, 7,938,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

“My Husband And I Are Still Legally Married” - Doris Simeon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Husband And I Are Still Legally Married” - Doris Simeon (886 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“My Husband And I Are Still Legally Married” - Doris Simeon by teebiggs(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2014
Beautiful, quiet and unassuming Nollywood actress Doris Simeon, who has pretty much been mum on issues concerning her failed marriage to estranged husband Daniel Ademinokan and her relationship with his new wife Stella Damasus, in a recent interview with NET, opens up on touchy subjects concerning her private life. Read excerpt below...

Are you close with Toyin Aimakhu?
We are all colleagues, so yeah.

Did you know she recently tweeted something many thought was a sub at Stella Damasus and could have been done in your support?
I didn’t know. I didn’t see it either, I only heard about it. I feel my marriage is a past issue. Everybody has gone their separate ways and life goes on. I don’t dwell in my past, I (focus on) the future and the very one that is right before me.

Do you think she was right to have done that, if she did?
Like I said before, I don’t want to dwell in my past. That’s why I don’t reply comments from fans, friends and colleagues about the issue. Time is money for me. I wouldn’t waste it on anything

The Nation Newspaper recently reported that some armed men visited your ex-husband’s residence in Abuja and demanded to see him and Stella Damasus. Are you worried about the safety of your son?
I am hearing this story for the second time, not that I know anything about it other than that my child is well and good. I have my problems, they have theirs.

When last did you see your child?
I’m his mother. I know he is well and good.

But do you sometimes wish you and Daniel Ademinokan never separated?
Like I said before, life goes on. Whatever happens in life, its either we learn from it or we dwell on it. If you learn from it, you move forward, which is what I am doing. I am facing my businessand my family, especially because of my duty as a celebrity in the society.

Does moving forward insinuate your plans to get married anytime soon?
It could happen. I might say it won’t and then I meet a man and fall in love with him and wish I didn’t say that. I’m not God. I don’t know what will happen in the next minute. It might, it might not.

Is there a possibility of you both getting back together?
I don’t dwell in the past. Its history and I don’t want to talk about it anymore.

How true is the story that both of your parents never supported the union?
I need to ask people where they get their stories from.

Are you then saying the union had the blessings of both of your parents?
No comment, because I said I don’t want to talk about it

Since the break up, you haven’t given your side of the story. Don’t you think it is high time you told your fans the truth about it so as to curb the many assumptions there are?
I think my fans should focus more on the positive things I am doing in society and what I’m doing for myself and them. I’m well and alive, so is my son and of course, my ex [husband]. That alone is enough to thank God for.

Are you both legally divorced?
We are still in court.

So technically, you both are a still a couple?
Legally, yes

http://enquizzle..com/2014/07/my-husband-and-i-are-still-legally.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh When She Was A Child,teenager And Now Grown Up!!! / Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Cozy Up SEE PHOTO! / P-square O “double Trouble” {album Art + Tracklisting}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.