Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

Abducted Chibok Girls Are Being Raped And Shot On Camera- Senator Zanna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Chibok Girls Are Being Raped And Shot On Camera- Senator Zanna (884 Views)

Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) / Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams / SSS Summons Senator Zanna Over Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abducted Chibok Girls Are Being Raped And Shot On Camera- Senator Zanna by chiebuka55: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2014
In a new interview with Sahara Reporters, Senator Khalifa Ahmed Zanna of Borno Central says the missing Chibok girls are being raped and shot...

Sahara TV: A lot of people are worried, after 70 days, how are they feeding the girls, how is the health of the girls. Do we know anything about that?

Senator Zanna:

Actually the information I’m getting, some of them are very disturbing. Although I don’t want to mention but they are just raping the girls on camera and even showing them on video, releasing it to the public. Somebody told me that they were shown being raped, and in turn, it is the girl who was raped that came out kneeling down and begging the man to be patient. Do you know the reason why? They said when they rape them they shoot them.
read more:http://www..com/2014/07/sad-abducted-chibok-girls-are-being.html

(1) (Reply)

North Fails To Stop CONFAB On New States / What Inflated Fayose’s Ego ’ll Soon Blow Open–jide Awe / Manufacturing Sector Now Nigeria’s Major Economic Driver, Says Rencap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.