Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage (2942 Views)

US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Argentina, Uruguay And Brazil Recognize Palestine As State (2) (3) (4)

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
masonkz:

Wouldn't mind being friends though tongue
classic move

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

She knows does not mean she supports or cool with it,part of d reason to get me a she!

At least she knows. Some of us are still deciding on the best way to let them know, lest they slump from a heart attack. lmao

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
goshap: tat awkward moment.
I watched dm for good 15 minutes without dm knowing I was dre,u should have seen my bro's face,like he was gonna blow up.

Dt feeling that aw do I start explaining.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
masonkz: Beryl04,

I'm guessing you must have given this a huge thought before embarking on this journey, seeing as you must have had all sorts of pressures. I'm very much sure you also have plans for your future, therefore I definitely won't be judging you, seeing as such kind of marriage are still evident even in normal heterosexual couples, and like you said, this woman would be agreeing to your terms of co-habitation.

I'm happy for you bro, sincerely, and if I have the opportunity to be there at your wedding, then I will. wink wink smiley smiley cool

I have bro and am not getting any younger hence, d need .adoption wudve been more like it but my family was totally against it as it tarnish their good name.my siblings also knows so my sexuality is an open secret within d family.they're not supportive or condoning it but has to tolerate seeing I take care of my younger ones needs.as for me I live my life with respect and dignity and don't care what any1 thinks .

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

Yeah had done it b4 so no biggie.but she ain't gonna be getting it everyday ,just enuf to get me some lil beryls and then and I pick up my passport and find my man !
Guys pls calm down, its all gonna be discussed save the gay part!mother knows beryl's gay so she s aiding and abetting just to get some cute babies .I can't shout and y'all will be updated.
what a relief,momsy knows.especially love the line ' aiding and abetting' . she jst has to be da coolest mom so far .# who won compete#. men beryl more grease to ur elbow. kip da story cumn.

you know what?.
you should start a diary from day 1 of the marriage thing,like ma frnd Hez did,#miss da dude sha#

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: Am not up for grab oh.
i know, but ur up for snatch.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
goshap: what a relief,momsy knows.especially love the line ' aiding and abetting' . she jst has to be da coolest mom so far .# who won compete#. men beryl more grease to ur elbow. kip da story cumn.

you know what?.
you should start a diary from day 1 of the marriage thing,like ma frnd Hez did,#miss da dude sha#

Have given tot to diaries but no time for it.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
masonkz:

At least she knows. Some of us are still deciding on the best way to let them know, lest they slump from a heart attack. lmao
Time comes when they'll start asking questions.my mom got to know after a visit from a prophetess,she asked and i owned up -long story,as for the others,they kept on poke nosing until they found out.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2014
CyrusLevi: I watched dm for good 15 minutes without dm knowing I was dre,u should have seen my bro's face,like he was gonna blow up.

Dt feeling that aw do I start explaining.
u for just swallow liver. and say."can i join u guyz plz" ,no need for im gay speech .
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2014
beryl04:
Time comes when they'll start asking questions.my mom got to know after a visit from a prophetess,she asked and i owned up -long story,as for the others,they kept on poke nosing until they found out.
xtrem case "prophetess".
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2014
goshap: u for just swallow liver. and say."can i join u guyz plz" ,no need for im gay speech .

Yuck goshap,with his own bro?
Mbaanu! undecided
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2014
beryl04:

Mbaanu! undecided
no oooo!, but study this analogy,if the broda is that hot,xactly how hot wud da supposed bestie or bros partner be?,simple scenario .'bro after you na me dey line"

*na joke o,no point intended*sortof

we've all been der ,where we wanna bang our brodas friend/bestie,i know i av,and did most of da tym.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 12:19am On Jul 07, 2014
goshap: no oooo!, but study this analogy,if the broda is that hot,xactly how hot wud da supposed bestie or bros partner be?,simple scenario .'bro after you na me dey line"

we've all been der ,where we wanna bang our brodas friend/bestie,i know i av,and did most of da tym.

Bad bwoi,abeg good night joor.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 12:21am On Jul 07, 2014
goshap: i know, but ur up for snatch.
Don't tnk 4 a second,Got my eyes on Miguel.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 12:23am On Jul 07, 2014
beryl04:
Prophetess shocked shocked

I swear,This One Is really Strong.

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 12:26am On Jul 07, 2014
goshap: u for just swallow liver. and say."can i join u guyz plz" ,no need for im gay speech .
That's just too nasty.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2014
beryl04:

MEN I GO MISS YOU BEEN SINGLE O,SO I CAN NO LONGER HIT ON U,I LIKE LOOKN FOR UR TROUBLE. NOW U GONNA BE LIKE DOES MARRIED MEN I MAKE FUN OF "SORTOF"WELL SHA NYT.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2014
beryl04:

Mbaanu! undecided
I tire oh.Who does dt?
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 07, 2014
CyrusLevi: That's just too nasty.
DARLING! , PLEASE YOU FORGET, the naughtier , the better . i shud know, i invented it.

xatly da way ma frnd nengi wud put it.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2014
goshap: no oooo!, but study this analogy,if the broda is that hot,xactly how hot wud da supposed bestie or bros partner be?,simple scenario .'bro after you na me dey line"

Lol,funny dude.You must be some slut(just joking) grin grin grin
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2014
goshap: DARLING! , PLEASE YOU FORGET, the naughtier , the better . i shud know, i invented it.

xatly da way ma frnd nengi wud put it.
You so funny grin
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 07, 2014
CyrusLevi: Lol,funny dude.You must be some slut(just joking) grin grin grin
i own up n do confess ma sins n iniquity, if u wud forgive moi,forget miguel and take me as ur own, i promise to be faithful , to love n cherish you,only .

blah,blah,chei ... see da way,da thing no sweet for mouth.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 07, 2014
beryl04:

so una dey claim sha,una no ever follow una broda friends ba!, der is god o,god pass una.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2014
Saw this in Hezron Lorraine's diary.Damn,such a composition,so sweet,Dude must be madly drunk in love.

So many things as happened like a dream.it
seems like yesterday the day you came to my
place seeing me half-Unclad in just a piece of
covering over my uncladness.Destiny had it's way
and brought us together.

The first time I ever saw your face,something in
me knew I wanted you for myself.

Something in me wanted to see you again.

Something in me wanted to be with you.

You never gave me a cause to regret my love for
you.

Every moment with you is to cherish as they are
full of happiness and joy.

You brighten me up everytime I'm with you.I have
a reason to smile,laugh and love you more.

Impossible they say is in the dictionary of fools.

True love many say is impossible mostly in a
relationship like ours.I'll gladly be that fool for you
cause I have nothing to loose.

The Hulk like I sometimes call you is not the kind
of Hulk I watch in movies.Very
gentle,subtle,smiling and treating me like a
diamond to be treasured.

Never for once have you raised the other eye
againt me rather I have been troublesome,always
wanting to find a fault in you.

Alas,I do only out of love.

My Prince Charming,in this short time of our
romance,you've come to mean the world to me.

Your love ever has strong as an intoxicating wine.

I could never have pictured you as the romantic
type.

I bet with my every breath,the day I signed up for
this that you probably are one boring,less
romantic type.

Again,you proved me wrong as you've always
done, filling with surprises every blessed day.

With eyes like that of Zeus.you make every
moment of looking into them magical.

Your soft tender kisses turning me wild like I can't
have enough.

The passion for me burning uncontrollably in you
making me fall from the heavens I came.

Your every touch like a supernatural bliss.

The strength and power in you is enough to keep
me strong always.

You're a comforter,a tower to run to keep me safe
and happy.

Always making me glad you came.

By now I expected I should be out of butterflies
but they refuse to leave.

Everyday I'm still into you.

I'm glad I found you.

My endless love.

I love you seasonlessly till the end of the world.

If Loving you is a crime.I'm willing to be haunted.
Your's forever Anj'.

Why would such a beautiful thread like ds be closed,you guys did have fun on it.
www.nairaland.com/1346617/lovely-pictures-gay-love

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2014
goshap: so una dey claim sha,una no ever follow una broda friends ba!, der is god o,god pass una.

Thing is with me and my bros there's always that suspicion of is he or what ,so to keep d suspense going I try to stay away from there circle of friends.but they eventually invaded my own circle and that's how they found
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2014
CyrusLevi: Saw this in Hezron Lorraine's diary.Damn,such a composition,so sweet,Dude must be madly drunk in love.

Why would such a beautiful thread like ds be closed,you guys did have fun on it.

Dude did we have fun!those where glory days .guys where just posting away and haters where shyting in their pants.d fights, d dramas, d pics , d fun hmmm
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2014
beryl04:

Dude did we have fun!those where glory days .guys where just posting away and haters where shyting in their pants.d fights, d dramas, d pics , d fun hmmm
Want me some of dse.

Those pics are bleeping beautiful,Damn.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2014
beryl04:

Thing is with me and my bros there's always that suspicion of is he or what ,so to keep d suspense going I try to stay away from there circle of friends.but they eventually invaded my own circle and that's how they found
ha ,u see that!, hmm im no longer judas in da circle of twelve.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
goshap: ha ,u see that!, hmm im no longer judas in da circle of twelve.

Umh ,wait o before u go all gaga on me, I never touched any of my bros' friends o.abeg,I cud only admire from afar.
Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 08, 2014
CyrusLevi: Saw this in Hezron Lorraine's diary.Damn,such a composition,so sweet,Dude must be madly drunk in love.

beryl04:

We had fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!

Miss those days jare. Like a group of soldiers, we were ready to come down on anyone that so much as came close to hating on our threads. cheesy cheesy

The pictures made some people not to sleep at night grin grin

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by CyrusLevi(m): 12:50am On Jul 08, 2014
masonkz:

Miss those days jare. Like a group of soldiers, we were ready to come down on anyone that so much as came close to hating on our threads. cheesy cheesy

I saw that,went through the thread,u guys brought dm down.Hands Up for yall.

Re: United Nations Will Now Recognize Gay Marriage by beryl04(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
masonkz:

Chai! It did heh,
We ruffled a lot of feathers until Jona came in and spoilt d fun.I'll never forgive Jona on dat score of cluelessness.

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Nigeria Gets New Permanent Secretary / [videos] Trump Builds Fence Around White House Following Protests / President Ashraf Steps Down, Flees Country, Afghanistan Now Belongs to Taliban

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54