Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,668 members, 7,951,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? (4972 Views)

Please What Is The Difference Between Camry CE, LE, And XLE / Difference Btw Benz CLK,AMG,KOMPRESSOR ETC / Check Engine Signal - Toyota Camry CE 1999 model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by pautex: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Good day All,

This issue had been bothering me for a while, i have been seeing some toyotas camry with LE and CE which i do not know the diff btw the two.
please is there anyone in the house that could throw more light to this issue??

thanks all
Re: Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by Burger01(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by baconline(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
The CE does not come with a factory fitted remote system. If it has one it is a dealer installed or installed by the original oowner.d LE comes with a factory keyless entry
Re: Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by abatically(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Simply put, LE is more loaded than CE. XLE is the highest trim.

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by Fulaman198(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
If you all are talking about the Camry built in North America, then correct LE is more loaded than CE. In Nigeria, the Camry meant for this market only comes in two trims, and those two trims are only separated by engine displacement. 2.5 and 3.5
Re: Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by pautex: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2014
thanks guys i really appreciate ur swift responses in this regards. i have been enlightened. Thanks.
Re: Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by adanny01(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
Totota has these trim levels starting from lowest to highest

VE, CE, LE, XLE

Honda has DX, LX, EX, SI

VE and DX - in most cases have no A/C, power windows, power mirrors nor keyless entry. They also have smaller sized tires with standard iron wheels with or without wheel covers.

CE and LX - have optional A/C, power windows, power mirrors, keyless entry. Honda has LX-V6 which has options of EX.

LE and EX - have standard alloy wheels (Honda), A/C, power windows, power mirrors, keyless entry, 6cd changer audio systems. Options include seat heater, power seat (driver), leather seat, navigation, moon/sun roof

XLE and SI - have every option standard.

All these are changing with more recent cars which some may have A/C across all trims.

4 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by nurey(m): 12:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Toyota also has the GL class which is more superior to the XLE but very rear to find in naija.
i have seen a camry pencil and muscle of that trim and they are something else

2 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by aaidel(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2014
know what you are saying
nurey: Toyota also has the GL class which is more superior to the XLE but very rear to find in naija.
i have seen a camry pencil and muscle of that trim and they are something else

the base model also looks visibly different than the rest of the range, with its basic bumpers and 16-inch steel wheels with hubcaps. Known as S or GL, depending on market, it comes with a manual a/c, 6-speaker CD/MP3 touchscreen stereo with USB port, keyless entry, power windows and mirrors, fabric seats, rear parking sensors, ABS with EBD and two airbags. The mid-range model, known as SE or GLX, also gets fake wood trim, dual-zone auto a/c, auto-dimming mirror, cruise control, Bluetooth, audio jack, scuff plates with illumination, rear camera, powered driver's seat, 17-inch alloys, door mirrors with turn indicators, front fog lamps, and a "sport" front bumper, "sport" grille, rear boot spoiler and dual exhaust tips. Also available as an optional "Plus" package are stability control, sunroof, DVD, keyless start and navigation, although the mid-range specs vary between GCC countries. The top-spec "Sport" model, known as SE Limited in some markets, gets a unique rear bumper, paddle-shifters, stability control, leather seats, 17-inch alloys and fake metal cabin trim, intelligent keyless entry with starter button and DVD navigation. In terms of safety, all models get dual front airbags and ABS, but only some of the top trim levels get side airbags and stability control. For 2014, there is now a new top-spec trim level in some markets, called the Limited, with basic-style bumpers, chrome grille and trimmings, rear lip spoiler, leather, navigation, rear camera, and all other luxury as well as safety features available in the Sport trim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by blackgig(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2014
pautex: Good day All,

This issue had been bothering me for a while, i have been seeing some toyotas camry with LE and CE which i do not know the diff btw the two.
please is there anyone in the house that could throw more light to this issue??

thanks all

CE - Classic edition - base version of the model, basic radio system, a/c is an option.
LE - Luxury edition - comes with power locks, a/c standard and other small features.
XLE - Xtra Luxury edition - comes with more luxury compared to the LE.
VE - Value edition - released towards the end of the model life which has the most popular features ordered and sold for lower price.

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by bravolad(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2014
blackgig:
CE - Classic edition - base version of the model, basic radio system, a/c is an option.
LE - Luxury edition - comes with power locks, a/c standard and other small features.
XLE - Xtra Luxury edition - comes with more luxury compared to the LE.
VE - Value edition - released towards the end of the model life which has the most popular features ordered and sold for lower price.

Spot on.
Re: Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by pautex: 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
aaidel: know what you are saying

the base model also looks visibly different than the rest of the range, with its basic bumpers and 16-inch steel wheels with hubcaps. Known as S or GL, depending on market, it comes with a manual a/c, 6-speaker CD/MP3 touchscreen stereo with USB port, keyless entry, power windows and mirrors, fabric seats, rear parking sensors, ABS with EBD and two airbags. The mid-range model, known as SE or GLX, also gets fake wood trim, dual-zone auto a/c, auto-dimming mirror, cruise control, Bluetooth, audio jack, scuff plates with illumination, rear camera, powered driver's seat, 17-inch alloys, door mirrors with turn indicators, front fog lamps, and a "sport" front bumper, "sport" grille, rear boot spoiler and dual exhaust tips. Also available as an optional "Plus" package are stability control, sunroof, DVD, keyless start and navigation, although the mid-range specs vary between GCC countries. The top-spec "Sport" model, known as SE Limited in some markets, gets a unique rear bumper, paddle-shifters, stability control, leather seats, 17-inch alloys and fake metal cabin trim, intelligent keyless entry with starter button and DVD navigation. In terms of safety, all models get dual front airbags and ABS, but only some of the top trim levels get side airbags and stability control. For 2014, there is now a new top-spec trim level in some markets, called the Limited, with basic-style bumpers, chrome grille and trimmings, rear lip spoiler, leather, navigation, rear camera, and all other luxury as well as safety features available in the Sport trim.
very educating....
Re: Difference Btw Camry CE And LE? by papalumi29(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2017
This topic is very interesting, thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Car Scanning And Diagnostics. Fix that fault. / Which Is Better Uk Or American Built Cars. / Hissing Sound Wen Steering My Car; What's Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.