Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,462 members, 7,964,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:54 PM

Funny Pictures - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Pictures (2527 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / Another Funny Pictures Thread To Spice Up Your Night! / Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pictures by emydot(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hi Nairalanders,can someone please direct me to the thread for funny pictures... Thanks
Re: Funny Pictures by Agbalanze(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
When you come to nairaland, you take left and walk down. keeping walking straight till u get to the second junction. Then you take right, you will see a junction at the end. then stop, and call me on phone.

9 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures by Penssuwa(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Op dnt mind Agbalanze, there is a shorter way. Enter keke to the last bus stop, take ur right u will meet aboki. Ask the aboki to show u where u can get a direction to the park where u can enter bus frm. Safe jrny

4 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures by nationalnwa(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2014
@agbalanze and penssuwa chai,diaris godoooo..any way OP this will do better.as u enter seunland take a bike to sambisa street and ask the aboki u see there he will take u there himself..NB make sure the abokis name is shekarau

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures by Hardeytohlar(f): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hope na only u waka cum
Re: Funny Pictures by Mprex(f): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lmao! grin grin

so many funny peeps on NL

these replies got me rolling on the floor
Re: Funny Pictures by johnslick2: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wat type of floor? D rough ones!
Re: Funny Pictures by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Agbalanze: When you come to nairaland, you take left and walk down. keeping walking straight till u get to the second junction. Then you take right, you will see a junction at the end. then stop, and call me on phone.

Hahaha, you're crazy funny
Re: Funny Pictures by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
emydot: Hi Nairalanders,can someone please direct me to the thread for funny pictures... Thanks

I think it got wiped off in the recent attack on NL. I've tried searching for it maself.
Re: Funny Pictures by emydot(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
candy:

I think it got wiped off in the recent attack on NL. I've tried searching for it maself.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Bankers Do When They Don't Have Money To Pay Their Customers / Ever Wondered Why 4g Is Faster Than 3g? (photo) / Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.